Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    Angel Who Cares is offline If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall always find one.
    Fifth & lonetraveler, I have noticed this in many pictures that her hair seems much darker than other pictures & have questioned the same thought for quite awhile now. I just bought a new 24" LCD monitor top of the line(), & it does appear to me after looking at pics & videos from on-line, along with the many news reports on the local news here. JMHO

What do others think when they have looked at all of her pics & compared them? Her hair seems to be light brown & in others it is black... I wonder if she did dye her hair at sometime or another!!

<div style=text-align: center;><a href=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=605&pictureid=4615 target=_blank>http://www.websleuths.com/forums/pic...pictureid=4615</a></div>
    Angels around us, angels beside us, angels within us. Angels are watching over you when times are good or stressed. Their wings wrap gently around you, whispering you are loved and blessed.
    -- Angel Blessing

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angel Who Cares For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Who Cares View Post
    Fifth & lonetraveler, I have noticed this in many pictures that her hair seems much darker than other pictures & have questioned the same thought for quite awhile now. I just bought a new 24" LCD monitor top of the line(), & it does appear to me after looking at pics & videos from on-line, along with the many news reports on the local news here. JMHO

What do others think when they have looked at all of her pics & compared them? Her hair seems to be light brown & in others it is black... I wonder if she did dye her hair at sometime or another!!

Hope this doesn't sound too opinionated(re: JB), Neveah's mother was too lazy to care for her, can't imagine her taking the time to play 'dress up' or whatever w/Neveah let alone take the time to color her hair.
    I have photos of myself where my hair looks almost black and in other, looks medium brown w/highlights....also depends on the environment when taking the picture. outside, indoors, if a flash is used, bright sunny day, overcast day. Of course, we may never know in the case of Neveah as her mother can't seem to get her story straight.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FifthEssence For This Useful Post:

Angel Who Cares is offline If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall always find one.
    I would say a NG was in the wrong if this was an actual grieving mother. She(JB) described the decomposition of her deceased daughter without a tear in her eye or a change in her voice.

NG remained composed until JB said of Nevaeh "she lies." Who would say that of their dead baby? This woman has problems and knows much, much more than she is telling.

She changed her story multiple times during the interview, and deserves to be looked at much more closely by law enforcement. She is not showing poor Nevaeh the respect, care, and love that she deserves in death even more than she did in life.

I have a very strong feeling that LE is/has had JB on their radar for quite sometime now. I believe from day 1 they have had her on it. JMO

When I compare all of her interviews her story keeps changing & changing....another KC as far as her lack of emotion. How can she say she cries in private only & won't do it while being interviewed or calling radio stations??? I couldn't & wouldn't even be listening to rock & roll radio stations while I was grieving. I probably would crawl into my bed & never want to leave it holding all of my litle girls stuffed animals for comfort.

If I had a missing/murdered child, grandchild, neice, nephew, or even soemone close to me, I would be a mess & could never hold back my tears. Not to mention pleading for the monster to turn themselves in. Along with pleading for the publics help to call LE with any tip they have no matter how small they may think it is.

No Fifth you aren't sounding too opinionated at all. I just have questioned the same thing. You are right on the nose about her having no time for Nevaeh....she couldn't even brush her hair & do her hair nice for her school pictures. It is unkept & messy looking in many photos. I agree that JB only thinks & thought about herself 24/7. Plus why would she spend any $ on Nevaeh...I'm sure she came first when it came to buying anything!

Last edited by Angel Who Cares; 06-09-2009 at 05:21 PM.
    <div style=text-align: center;><a href=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=605&pictureid=4615 target=_blank>http://www.websleuths.com/forums/pic...pictureid=4615</a></div>
    Angels around us, angels beside us, angels within us. Angels are watching over you when times are good or stressed. Their wings wrap gently around you, whispering you are loved and blessed.
    -- Angel Blessing

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Angel Who Cares For This Useful Post:

O/T: Why does this have to happen to so many little ones in this world we live in... I am pray that this little one is found safe & sound.

Missing: Authorities Issue Endangered Missing Child Advisory For 3-Year-Old Girl

Updated: June 9, 2009 12:52 PM EDT
    CRESTLINE, OHIO (WOIO) - Authorities in Crestline, Ohio have issued an endangered missing child advisory for 3-year old Haylee Elizabeth Jade.
    <snipped>
    Haylee was last seen in Crestline on May 28th, with her mother, Candace K. Watson and her mother's boyfriend Robbi Douglas Potter.

Mr. Potter is a Tier III sex offender and was recently released from prison and living at a halfway house after being convicted of sexual battery with a minor. Potter now has warrants for his arrest. Watson and Potter are believed to still be together, possibly at a private campground in the Central Ohio area.

Potter-27, is a white male, 6'0", 200 pounds with short, straight, brown hair. He has a beard and blue eyes. Candace Watson-24, is a white female, 5'1", 170 pounds with shoulder-length, straight brown hair.

They are believed to be driving a 1988 blue or black Chevy pick-up truck with a 30-day tag Q645916 or Ohio license plate CKX6248 or EKB3855.

Haylee Elizabeth Jade Donathan

http://www.wtol.com/Global/story.asp...6&nav=menu34_2

Another mother hanging with a SO....what is it with these mothers who put their children around any SO?

I just can & will never understand this....

Discussion: OH-3 YO Haylee Donathan missing; camping with mom and SO
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85074"]OH-3 YO Haylee Donathan missing; camping with mom and SO - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Last edited by Angel Who Cares; 06-10-2009 at 04:20 AM. Reason: Added her first name with her picture../Added link to WS's thread for her!
    -- Angel Blessing

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Angel Who Cares For This Useful Post:

How accurate were the charts? I have been watching news only at camp.
    haven't had internet for a week.........OUCH!..........trying to read ALL!
    TIA.......
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Oh, for goodness sake, another little girl? Let's hope she is found safe.

I have been looking at Nevaeh's chart some more (it takes me longer than most) and am wondering more about the Venus Pluto connection. Natal Venus in Pisces is supposed to be a good placement, and it is for the most part- but sometimes it shows a person who is easily taken advantage of by the ones they love and trust. Anyway, she has a natal Ven-Plu square, and echoes of this connection show up in her midpoint trees. It looks like transitting Pluto has been trying to keep pace with her progressing Venus throughout her life. At the time of her abduction, prog Venus was at 0* Aries, a powerful point. Trans Pluto had been hovering around that degree for quite some time, leaving her vulnerable. I am wondering what happened with this little girl. Her smiles don't always show up in her eyes. Not sure if this is because of her parental issues, or if there's something else that caused this.

Does anyone here know just when her mother was released from prison, and how long "Daddy George" was associated with this family? Nothing seems to be clear.

Thanks

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Neptunian For This Useful Post:

O.M.G. I just read the full Haylee article! Another mother with a child sex offender boyfriend. This has got to stop.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Neptunian For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Neptunian View Post
    Oh, for goodness sake, another little girl? Let's hope she is found safe.

I have been looking at Nevaeh's chart some more (it takes me longer than most) and am wondering more about the Venus Pluto connection. Natal Venus in Pisces is supposed to be a good placement, and it is for the most part- but sometimes it shows a person who is easily taken advantage of by the ones they love and trust. Anyway, she has a natal Ven-Plu square, and echoes of this connection show up in her midpoint trees. It looks like transitting Pluto has been trying to keep pace with her progressing Venus throughout her life. At the time of her abduction, prog Venus was at 0* Aries, a powerful point. Trans Pluto had been hovering around that degree for quite some time, leaving her vulnerable. I am wondering what happened with this little girl. Her smiles don't always show up in her eyes. Not sure if this is because of her parental issues, or if there's something else that caused this.

Does anyone here know just when her mother was released from prison, and how long "Daddy George" was associated with this family? Nothing seems to be clear.

Thanks

her mother was Incarcerated 12/07/06 and released from prison on Jan 26th, 2009. Charged w/Home Invasion 1st Degree- crime committed on 8/17/06
    Attached Images Attached Images

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FifthEssence For This Useful Post:

UPDATED~ALERT: Police Identify Nevaeh's Body
    Last Update: 4:23 pm
    Last Update: 5:24 pm
    <snipped>
    Monroe County Sheriffs issued a press release Tuesday afternoon confirming that the body was Neveah's.

There still hasn't been a cause of death released in the case, which has generated national attention and caused the Michigan Department of Corrections to send two convicted sex offenders back to prison for violating their paroles by being associated with Nevaeh's mother, Jennifer Buchanan.

George Kennedy, 39, and Roy Smith, 48, are awaiting screening at the Charles Egeler Reception and Guidance Center in Jackson.

Wayne County Medical Examiner Carl Schmidt had initially said that test results could take weeks before being processed.

Stay with Action News and WXYZ.com for the latest on this breaking news.

NEW VIDEO: DNA Confirms Body Found is Nevaeh(Nevaeh's Uncle Speaks Out) 1:08
    http://www.wxyz.com/mediacenter/loca...yz.dayport.com

VIDEO: DNA Confirms Body Found is Nevaeh 1:32
    http://www.wxyz.com/mediacenter/loca...yz.dayport.com

Article:
    http://www.wxyz.com/news/local/story...1Y5BVPqfw.cspx
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    UPDATED~BREAKING: Nevaeh's Body Confirmed
    UPDATED: Monroe County Sheriff Says Remains Identified As Missing Monroe Girl
    POSTED: Sunday, June 7, 2009
    UPDATED: 11:43 pm EDT June 9, 2009
    <snipped>
    The sheriff's office said the Michigan State Police confirmed the DNA results.

"I wanted to thank everybody that helped out… through this whole ordeal. Both sides of the family would really like to thank everyone," said Nevaeh's uncle Mike.

"The family's exhausted," said the family's pastor, the Rev. Dell Rayford. "They got the word and now just have to deal with it and bring closure."

"Someone who would take a child ... do what they want with them … bury them in concrete in a shallow grave … you have to have a pretty twisted mind to do something like that," said Nevaeh's uncle Shawn Lawson.

Viewing for Nevaeh will be Thursday and Friday at Merkle Funeral Home in Monroe.

The funeral will be at noon on Saturday at Christian Ministry Center on Stewart Road in Monroe.

Article:
    http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/19684641/detail.html
    Child's body confirmed as that of Nevaeh Buchanan
    June 09, 2009
    <snipped>
    DNA testing at the Michigan State Police crime lab confirmed that the identity of the 5-year-old girl, who went missing May 24 outside her apartment on North Macomb Street in Monroe.

Additional details on the autopsy being conducted at the Wayne County Medical Examiner's Office were not available.

NEW VIDEO: Police: Body found near river is Nevaeh's
    http://www.toledoonthemove.com/news/...aspx?id=310515

Article:
    http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs...WS02/906099946
    Remains identified as those of Nevaeh Buchanan
    Posted: June 9, 2009 05:34 AM EDT
    Updated: June 9, 2009 04:34 PM EDT
    <snipped>
    From a Monroe County Sheriff's Office news release

Investigators were notified Tuesday afternoon by the Michigan State Police Crime Laboratory in Northville, Mich., that a positive identification has been made on the child's body found on June 4 along the River Raisin.

DNA testing has confirmed the identity of the child's body as that of Nevaeh Buchanan.

News 11 will have more on this story at 5, 6 and 11.

Article:
    http://www.wtol.com/global/story.asp?s=10500180

We all sadly knew this already though!

I will add the videos & press release as soon as they are available!

Last edited by Angel Who Cares; 06-10-2009 at 03:11 AM. Reason: Added Videos & Updated articles
    -- Angel Blessing

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Angel Who Cares For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by FifthEssence View Post
    her mother was released from prison on Jan 26th, 2009. Incarcerated 12/07/06
    Thanks, FifthEssence. I checked my ephemeris and found Pluto to be at 2 Cap on that date. (it has currently retrograded back the the same degree) I use tiny orbs with progressions, so this is why I was wondering how long she was exposed to the SO's. I guessed she had known GK longer.. And - I would have thought the window for the difficult Venus Pluto was over - but perhaps this is a lesson to widen the orbs I work with!

There was alot of Saturn activity when Nevaeh was last seen alive. I will post more when I can make sense of it. For now, well, its time to bathe the collie - who has grown much larger and hairier than shown my profile photo!

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Neptunian For This Useful Post:

JB sent a statement to Fox Detroit about last night's interview with NG...I'll post it as soon as they release her statement on-line. I couldn't type it fast enough & it wouldn't have been accurate the way I type!

They also said the GK & RS will be sent back to prision will be finishing their original sentences in full.....due to violating their parole.

-- Angel Blessing

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Angel Who Cares For This Useful Post:

DNA test makes a positive ID: It's Nevaeh's body
    June 9, 2009
    Updated at 5:20 p.m.
    <snipped>
    Officials still haven't released the cause of death in the case, which has generated national attention and prompted the Michigan Department of Corrections to send two convicted sex offenders back to prison for violating their paroles by being friends with Nevaeh's mother, Jennifer Buchanan.

Cathy DeWilde, Nevaeh's great-aunt, said the news has devastated her sister Sherry Buchanan, who is Nevaeh's grandmother.

"I knew it, and my husband knew it, but I couldn't get it across to my sister because she raised the baby," said DeWilde, 55, of Monroe. "It's hard to explain how I knew, but I was just praying to the Lord that they'd send someone to find the body so we could bring her home."

"Kennedy, Smith to complete original sentences"

The two convicted sex offenders taken into custody in relation to the disappearance of Nevaeh Buchanan have been sent back to prison to finish their original sentences, according to the Michigan Department of Corrections.

George Kennedy, 39, and Roy Smith, 48, are awaiting screening at the Charles Egeler Reception and Guidance Center in Jackson.

The men will be evaluated medically and psychologically, given a security-risk rating, then shipped to a holding facility until bed space opens up in an appropriate Michigan prison, said John Cordell, a spokesman for the MDOC.

Article:
    http://www.freep.com/article/2009060...+Nevaeh+s+body
    UPDATED: Nevaeh's family 'devastated' at confirmation of body
    Tuesday, June 9, 2009
    <snipped>
    State Police Capt. Mike Thomas, who is in charge of all the forensic labs in the state, wouldn't specify on Tuesday what other evidence is being looked at, but said "giving this a priority has pushed other cases, including homicides, back some."

Meg Vogan said she was watching television at the home of Smith, who is her daughter's friend, when there was a knock at the front door. Four men and a woman were standing on the porch.

The four men identified themselves as FBI agents. The woman was a parole officer. They were there to question Smith, but they ended up interviewing Vogan and her daughter, too, she said.

"They came in and took us all into different rooms," said Vogan, 55. "They started asking me a bunch of questions I didn't understand: 'Where did you sleep Sunday?' 'Where did you wake up?' 'When you went to the restaurant with Roy, did he pay cash or use a credit card?' I didn't know what it was all about."

Vogan said the case has been gnawing at her. She said Smith acted "kind of weird" in the days after Neveah was reported missing.

"The day before the FBI came to his house, we went to Birch Run, and his phone was ringing off the hook, but he wouldn't answer it," she said. "If he did know something about (Nevaeh's disappearance), he wouldn't tell. He always talked about how he wasn't a snitch."

The day after she was questioned at Smith's home, Vogan said two FBI agents showed up at her residence the next evening.

*NOTE: This article has a lot of new info I've not heard till today!

Article:
    http://www.detnews.com/article/20090...432/1408/LOCAL
    VIDEO: Inside Look At Crime Scene Lab
    http://www.clickondetroit.com/video/19706982/index.html
    VIDEO: DNA Confirms Body Is Nevaeh 4:42
    http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/video?id=6856718
    UPDATED~Police: Body Found Near River is Nevaeh
    Updated: Tuesday, 09 Jun 2009, 10:56 PM EDT
    Published : Tuesday, 09 Jun 2009, 4:35 PM EDT
    <snipped>
    The Wayne County medical examiner's office was conducting an autopsy on Nevaeh's body, and tissue samples were submitted for special testing, which may take weeks to come back.

A task force made up of federal, state and local law enforcement agencies had been working 24 hours a day to find Nevaeh and solicited 1,000 tips. Neighbors, friends and family members also organized search groups to comb the area.

There have been no arrests in the case.

Two people previously identified by police as "persons of interest" in the case were moved to a state prison in Jackson Tuesday, where a parole revocation hearing will be held in the next 45 days, said Michigan Department of Corrections spokesman John Cordell. George Kennedy, 39, and Roy Smith, 48, violated their parole on unrelated charges by associating with Nevaeh, among other violations, Cordell said.

Video Included In Article Link To Watch Taryn Asher's Report!
    Article:
    http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news...nd_Near_River_
    Support Nevaeh by eating at Bob Evans
    Tuesday, 10 percent of sales go to fund
    Tuesday, June 09, 2009 at 5:40 p.m.
    <snipped>
    You can lend support to Nevaeh Buchanan's family.

All you need to do is head to a local Bob Evans Restaurant.

Six local Bob Evans Restaurants are donating 10 percent of sales to Nevaeh's Fund Tuesday.

You do not need to mention that you are there for Nevaeh, you do not need to bring in a coupon. All you need to do is show up and eat.

The money raised with your help Tuesday will go towards memorial services for Nevaeh including a marker that will stand at the place at the River Raisin where her body was found.

The family tells NBC24 any leftover funds will be donated to benefit children.

VIDEO: Support Nevaeh by eating at Bob Evans
    http://www.toledoonthemove.com/news/...aspx?id=310545

Article:
    http://www.toledoonthemove.com/news/...aspx?id=310545

Last edited by Angel Who Cares; 06-09-2009 at 11:52 PM. Reason: Added Videos & Updated Articles
    -- Angel Blessing

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Angel Who Cares For This Useful Post:

HLN Prime News 6/9/09 Part 1: 6:04
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AT_FdLuRZX0&feature=channel_page"]YouTube - HLN Prime News 6/9/09 Part 1[/ame]

HLN Prime News 6/9/09 Part 2: 5:27
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGcOISGNz84&feature=channel_page"]YouTube - HLN Prime News 6/9/09 Part 2[/ame]

HLN Prime News 6/9/09 Part 3: 3:57
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGSLE3RxntI&feature=channel_page"]YouTube - HLN Prime News 6/9/09 Part 3[/ame]

HLN Prime News 6/9/09 Part 4: 3:57
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_eTBoOgNws&feature=channel_page"]YouTube - HLN Prime News 6/9/09 Part 4[/ame]
    Issues w/JVM 6/9/09 Part 1: 5:32
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keZP3ttU_8w&feature=channel_page"]YouTube - Issues w/JVM 6/9/09 Part 1[/ame]

Issues w/JVM 6/9/09 Part 2: 5:24
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOeem7aoNcM&feature=channel_page"]YouTube - Issues w/JVM 6/9/09 Part 2[/ame]

Issues w/JVM 6/9/09 Part 3: 6:15
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvHipJV8IVA&feature=channel_page"]YouTube - Issues w/JVM 6/9/09 Part 3[/ame]

Sorry about adding the other story here, but they sometimes overlap each other....Issues w/Jane is covering this case & Casey Anthony's tonight! I'll add Casey's in the proper thread!

Last edited by Angel Who Cares; 06-10-2009 at 02:09 AM.
    -- Angel Blessing

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Angel Who Cares For This Useful Post:

FYI: Local news here said Nevaeh's funeral will be Sat. at a church on 1199 Stewart RD. in Monroe...I missed the name of the church...will add it later. Anyone in the public who wants to attend may do so & she will be laid out Thursday.

Police confirm body is Nevaeh
    Two 'persons of interest' moved to state prison as family grieves
    Wednesday, June 10, 2009
    <snipped>
    Lawson and other relatives on Tuesday thanked the community for its help and said funeral arrangements are under way at Merkle Funeral Home in the city.

"I want to thank everybody who was with us through the whole ordeal," Nevaeh's uncle, Mike Buchanan, said outside Charlotte Arms Apartments, where Nevaeh lived. "I hope everyone continues to pray for us. We feel a lot of sadness, but at the same time happy because of the help our family got."

The Rev. Dale Hayford of Crosswalk Community Church, who led vigils and searches for Nevaeh, said family members expected the body to be hers, but the confirmation still hurts.

Meanwhile, a 25-year-old woman came to the lobby of the Monroe County Jail on Tuesday morning to report that on May 24, a few hours after Nevaeh was last seen, she and her fiancÚ helped extract a car that was stuck in the mud on the bank of the River Raisin, near where the body was found.

"We were headed to my dad's house when two guys flagged us down," said Lisa Tibai of Monroe.

The two men were in their 20s or 30s, Tibai said. "They had a little black car; it was either a Sunfire or a Saturn," she said.
    One of the men had large gaps between his teeth, she said.

Tibai said the incident has been bothering her. "They found the little girl right near the spot where we pulled (the two men) out," she said. "I keep thinking maybe we helped out the people who took (Nevaeh).

Article:
    http://www.detnews.com/article/20090...367/1408/LOCAL
    VIDEO: Early Inmate Release 2:09
    Michigan Department Of Corrections Under Pressure For Having Early Inmate Releases
    http://gannett.a.mms.mavenapps.net/m...ect=1131420893

Last edited by Angel Who Cares; 06-10-2009 at 02:14 AM. Reason: Added Info about funeral/Article
    -- Angel Blessing

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Angel Who Cares For This Useful Post:

This video is beautiful & much needed after today's news. Even though it was done when she went reported missing!

Meet Nevaeh Buchanan ~Please help bring her home!~ 4:09
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12xNAbjleOo"]YouTube - Meet Nevaeh Buchanan ~Please help bring her home!~[/ame]

Shaun Lawson kneels today beside the memorial created for his 5-year-old cousin, Nevaeh Buchanan. Lawson's girlfriend, Brooke Ashworth, sits beside him.

Candles surround a portrait of Nevaeh Buchanan in her mother’s apartment last week.

Rest In Peace Monroe's Angel Nevaeh!
    Last edited by Angel Who Cares; 06-10-2009 at 04:22 AM.
    -- Angel Blessing

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angel Who Cares For This Useful Post:

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast