1312 users online (231 members and 1081 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 332
  1. #121
    gaia227's Avatar
    gaia227 is offline I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting - M. Twain
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    3,742


    http://www.truecrimediary.com/index....ge=cases&id=95


    I was just reading the entry on True Crime Diary about the cold case that was recently solved using DNA which led LE to a 76 yr old, infirm man. He had murdered a young couple while they were in their car. He suspected in another similar murder of a young couple. Michelle (the author of TCD) brings up some similaries between this guy and the Zodiac which are compelling. Their ages fit, they are the same height, this guy lived in California for a time and he was in prison at Deer Lodge - the Zodiac mentioned being an escapee from Deer Lodge prison.
    'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated'
    --Ghandi


  2. #122
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    539
    Wanted to send out an invite to people interested in the Zodiac case. Join our new forum to discuss teh Zodiac case, theories, and clues. Join a Zodiac chat on our site. Heres the link:

    http://zodiackillersite.forummotion....orum?connexion
    Follow me on Twitter @TrueCrimeGuy or via my sites
    http://www.zodiackillersite.com/
    & TrueCrimeGuy.com

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    539
    Anyone hear a rumor about a high school teacher that was a Zodiac suspect (not Arthur Leigh Allen) outside of Vallejo?

    Supposedly, this teacher held an assembly with students proclaiming his innocence. I think the teachers initials, or the school's initials were DG or DGH, something similar.

    Anyone have anything on this? Please pm me if so. thanks
    Follow me on Twitter @TrueCrimeGuy or via my sites
    http://www.zodiackillersite.com/
    & TrueCrimeGuy.com

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by morf13 View Post
    Anyone hear a rumor about a high school teacher that was a Zodiac suspect (not Arthur Leigh Allen) outside of Vallejo?

    Supposedly, this teacher held an assembly with students proclaiming his innocence. I think the teachers initials, or the school's initials were DG or DGH, something similar.

    Anyone have anything on this? Please pm me if so. thanks

    Are you thinking of Don Harden? he is the high school teacher who along with his wife cracked the first code.

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    539
    Quote Originally Posted by southerngal View Post
    Are you thinking of Don Harden? he is the high school teacher who along with his wife cracked the first code.
    No, someone else mentioned the same thing to me, but I am looking for someone else
    Follow me on Twitter @TrueCrimeGuy or via my sites
    http://www.zodiackillersite.com/
    & TrueCrimeGuy.com

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by morf13 View Post
    where is everyone at? No Z case fans?
    Hi Morf
    I was interested in this case as a teen, and recalled reading a Reader's Digest saying it was Eddie Seda. But, if its still open, I am up for getting back into it. I am probably 10 years behind, lots of reading I can catch up on.
    Last edited by prettyinpink; 07-02-2010 at 10:38 PM. Reason: Spelling

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    539
    Eddie Seda was a Zodiac copycat from the state of NY. The original and infamous Zodiac murders happened in the late 60's near San Fran, CA
    Follow me on Twitter @TrueCrimeGuy or via my sites
    http://www.zodiackillersite.com/
    & TrueCrimeGuy.com

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    93
    I'm new to THIS forum (and joined because I found it while reading about the Kyron Horman case which I am utterly emotionally invested in)
    However, I too became obsessed with the Zodiac case in the same way someone else mentioned in this thread. I had never heard of Z until about 3 years ago when I saw a special on one of those Mystery channels. I then went and rented the movie, then read some books, then found tom voights site and read there as much as possible. I dont post there anymore and it was impossible to ever read all the stuff over there, it'd take years to read it all, I think.
    I don't have any theories/suspects other than I think it's likely someone no one ever even thought of. I also believe he did move around and continue killing until he died or health wouldn't let him anymore (we of course have no clue if he's alive or dead today even). He promised he would keep killing and make some of them appear as accidents and he likely kept his word.
    I will look to see if anyone still posts on this thread later this evening, not sure it's very active anymore, but its good to see some folks are still intrigued by the zodiac case.
    ~Nothing Changes If Nothing Changes~

  9. #129

    Teacher

    Quote Originally Posted by southerngal View Post
    Are you thinking of Don Harden? he is the high school teacher who along with his wife cracked the first code.
    Yes,thats him. He looks like the sketch with glasses and looks like the Lake Berryessa sketch without glasses.His whole name,town and occupation are hidden in the deciphered code in a cross word type puzzle form just like Dennis Rader did. His initials DH are in the bus bomb diagram and also his hand writing style is like Zodiacs.He also changes the appearance of his lettering when he writes just like Zodiac did.

  10. #130

    Teacher

    Pic of teacher
    Last edited by ZodiacCasenumer31628; 08-29-2010 at 10:03 PM.


  11. #131

    More pictures

    Pictures
    Last edited by ZodiacCasenumer31628; 08-29-2010 at 10:03 PM.

  12. #132

    Teacher with glasses

    Pic with glasses
    Last edited by ZodiacCasenumer31628; 08-29-2010 at 10:03 PM.

  13. #133
    Quote Originally Posted by boggled_in_ohio View Post
    I'm new to THIS forum (and joined because I found it while reading about the Kyron Horman case which I am utterly emotionally invested in)
    However, I too became obsessed with the Zodiac case in the same way someone else mentioned in this thread. I had never heard of Z until about 3 years ago when I saw a special on one of those Mystery channels. I then went and rented the movie, then read some books, then found tom voights site and read there as much as possible. I dont post there anymore and it was impossible to ever read all the stuff over there, it'd take years to read it all, I think.
    I don't have any theories/suspects other than I think it's likely someone no one ever even thought of. I also believe he did move around and continue killing until he died or health wouldn't let him anymore (we of course have no clue if he's alive or dead today even). He promised he would keep killing and make some of them appear as accidents and he likely kept his word.
    I will look to see if anyone still posts on this thread later this evening, not sure it's very active anymore, but its good to see some folks are still intrigued by the zodiac case.
    Hi,check out my postings with pictures.

  14. #134

    Sketch

    Quote Originally Posted by ZodiacCasenumer31628 View Post
    Pictures
    He matches great with thos early Lake Berryessa sketches of description given by the dentist and his son and also the 3 girls that saw a man watching them.

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,224
    Zodiac possibility? Doenetwork.org case #966UMTX, an unidentified man 70-90 years old, died March 31, 2005 at a hospital in San Angelo, TX. He was carrying numerous IDs on him, and had removed most of his fingerprints. Had been living as a transient. Hard to fathom that someone that age was still worried about the law catching up with him, but apparently he was.

    Whoever he was, he must have committed some very serious crimes.

    This from the San Angelo Facebook:

    He had a form from the Pima County Arizona Health Department. He's thought to be a transient, apparently hiding his true identity.

    **May have connections to the West Coast.
    Last edited by justthinkin; 09-03-2010 at 02:30 AM.

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. The Zodiac Killer...maybe?
    By lymom3 in forum The Zodiac Killer
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 06:50 PM
  2. zodiac killer
    By martin walkerdine in forum The Zodiac Killer
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 01:52 PM
  3. Zodiac Killer
    By Doyle in forum The Zodiac Killer
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-27-2004, 05:40 AM