1140 users online (242 members and 898 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

29 year old man fathers 21 kids with different women

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegrap...001021,00.html

I really hope he doesn't end up with a reality show, because he has set a record. He proudly boasted of fathering four different kids with different women in one year, but has been hauled into court for backpayment of child support. Only making minimum wage, half of his check will be taken but Tennessee says it has had to help with the kids because there's no way he can support that many. Many are calling for castration,.

Can anyone say STD!!!!!

This man better become a millionaire real quick, child support OMG!!

How irresponsible! Poor kids.

How does he find so many totally stupid women?

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    How does he find so many totally stupid women?
    WHY? WHY? WHY?

Is this the ultimate pizzing contest, or what? Everyone has been screaming about NS aka the octo-mom and her 14 kids... Where are the angry mobs lambasting this fool and the fools he ruts with? What does he have to offer these children, not to mention the women he mates with.

Does he want an award because he knows the names and ages of all his kids? How many of the kids know him? How many does he actually support?

Yeah, put him in jail so the tax payers can feed him and all those babies cuz that makes more sense???!!!......

AAARRRrrrggggg!!!!!

I would never, ever be so presumptuous as to tell anyone how many children they should have. But this just rubs my last nerve in all the wrong ways. I would have loved to have more then the 3 children I have, but if I did I would have had to quit my job and go on welfare, and I didn't think it was right to ask other people to support my selfish desires. So I stopped having babies, I worked 60 hrs a week to to support the ones I already had.

But now, more and more people think having babies they can't support or take care of is OK, because there are plenty of other people who will work and pay the bill for them. :hopping_mad:
    Last edited by LCoastMom; 05-29-2009 at 11:14 AM.
    Thank you my WS family for everything you do, everyday. You are loved and appreciated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Emma Leigh Barker~
    09/02/07~03/18/09
    ~R.I.P.~

Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to LiFE - Sentenced 6/17/11

~~~~~~~~~~~
    jmho as always

So.........you can't get blood out of a turnip. What about the 11 stooopid women that he shares parenthood with? Are they sitting at home, raising their one or two kids on welfare? Sounds like a scam perpetrated by a group of 12 people to milk the system.

As soon as each of the youngest of these women's kids reaches 6 yo, the state should cut off their welfare. Oh, they could have their $2.50 per child from the daddy though.

JMHO
    fran

Those poor children. He doesn't sound like the most positive of role models for them. Each time another comes he takes a little more away from the ones already here.

I think he misunderstood the whole "It takes a village" thing. You're supposed to lean on your village for help, not create your own.

I agree with those who said the man is a pig and those who said the women were stupid. The adults are idiotic and the ones to suffer are the children.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. E View Post
    I agree with those who said the man is a pig and those who said the women were stupid. The adults are idiotic and the ones to suffer are the children.
    The man is stupid and the women are pigs. Why would any woman -- after learning this fool's history -- have unprotected sex with him? Why are they not using birth control?? Why has he not had a vasectomy? Ick....!!

Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. ~ Mark Twain

A totally disgusting situation. What 'family' are these kids going to have? Half-siblings all over the place... and if any of these women have/had kids with other men then what? Different dads, different grandparents, different aunt/uncles/cousins. Nasty!! Just all out nasty!!

This isn't a father, not even close. This is the biggest loser I've ever read about. What a piece of work. He thinks he's a man? Those poor children and their idiot mothers they live with. How dumb is the entire bunch? My God, doesn't anyone have morals or values anymore?
    Only my opinion, no one else need agree.

Can you imagine when these children get old enough to date? They are going to need DNA tests to make sure they aren't dating siblings.

snip snip. I'm not kidding. This is not fair for tax payers. They should give him a choice: vasectomy or jail for life for back child support which he will never be able to pay.

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    snip snip. I'm not kidding. This is not fair for tax payers. They should give him a choice: vasectomy or jail for life for back child support which he will never be able to pay.
    And the women! They bear just as much responsibility as him. Some of them have more than one child by him.

Can you imagine if these women have other kids? What happens if the kid of Woman A gets together with a kid (different father) from woman D? Are all the siblings in-laws or cousins? Are the women a mother-in-law or half-brother's mother? Are their offspring some kind of cousin? Gross...!!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast