998 users online (181 members and 817 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

MO - Man Charged With Murder In Wife And Daughter's Disappearance 23 Years Ago

An elderly man living in the Ozarks has been charged with murder in connection to his wife and daughter vanishing 23 years ago.

Ronald Wrisinger was indicted yesterday on two counts of first degree murder in the disappearance of Sherry Wrisinger, 40, and Johnna Wrisinger, 16, of Richmond, MO., on or about June 7, 1986. Richmond is northeast of Kansas City.

http://crimesceneinvestigations.blog...-wife-and.html
    Don't confront me with my failures.....I had not forgotten them.

Jackson Browne

Nice to see cold cases getting a result,

makes all the other murderers who think they have got away with it shudder a little, and think that one day it maybe there turn

- justice for Sherry and Johnna Wrisinger! Never too late for
    justice!

I guess he thought he completely got away with it.
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

MO - Sherry Wrisinger, 40, and Johnna Wrisinger, 16, Richmond, 6 June 1986

An elderly man living in the Ozarks has been charged with murder in connection to his wife and daughter vanishing 23 years ago.

Ronald Wrisinger was indicted yesterday on two counts of first degree murder in the disappearance of Sherry Wrisinger, 40, and Johnna Wrisinger, 16, of Richmond, MO., on or about June 7, 1986. Richmond is northeast of Kansas City.

Mods, I thought that I dould post this in the cold case forum too. This is going to be a long process for justice for these women and I didn't want it to get lost in the crimes in the news section.

Jackson Browne

May justice now be swift.
    Last edited by Kat; 05-29-2009 at 08:30 PM. Reason: incorrect info in first post
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

From the article above:

Ronald Wrisinger never reported his wife and daughter missing.....his brother filed a missing persons report with police three months after they went missing.
    Wow! I would love to know what evidence LE now has to charge him???
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

I would love to know what LE officer kept this alive and kept digging. THAT, my friends, is a true hero!!! Kudo's to whoever pursued this case and refused to let it lie dormant in the basement of an evidence room.!!!! We rarely EVER get this kind of news!!!

Fabulous!!! I remember this case very well. It's great LE finally has their man. Would love to know what pushed this to an arrest.

I love this. Hopefully there are more people shaking in their boots wondering when the hammer is comming down.

Wow - HIS brother reported them missing!!! Stupid old SOB. Bye-bye!!!

Ruflossn is offline "Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.", ~ George Bernard Shaw ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovejac View Post
    From the article above:

Wow! I would love to know what evidence LE now has to charge him???
    I can not wait to see what evidence led to this arrest.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathee View Post

Mods, I thought that I dould post this in the cold case forum too. This is going to be a long process for justice for these women and I didn't want it to get lost in the crimes in the news section.

I love hearing about a cold case that gets solved. Thanks for this post!

This gives me hope that soon there will be an arrest in the disappearance of Jennifer and Adrianna!!! Thank you for posting this!

Quote Originally Posted by Reannan View Post
    I would love to know what LE officer kept this alive and kept digging. THAT, my friends, is a true hero!!! Kudo's to whoever pursued this case and refused to let it lie dormant in the basement of an evidence room.!!!! We rarely EVER get this kind of news!!!
    I updated the blog after speaking with the prosecutor. The grand jury indictment was sealed.

Jackson Browne

Because the grand jury charged Wrisinger there will be no preliminary hearing. When Wrisinger was arraigned it completely bypassed the Associate Circuit Court level and went directly to Circuit Court....meaning that he has been bound over for trial according to Prosecutor Thompson.

We will have to wait until his trial to learn what the state has, unless he dies in prison first, he is 67 years-old. The trial could take as long as two years to be heard.
    Last edited by Kathee; 06-05-2009 at 07:13 PM.

Jackson Browne

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast