985 users online (138 members and 847 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Radio show on Caylee Anthony TONIGHT

Tonight @ 10 PM ET / 9 CT / 8 MT / 7 PT

Topic: Latest developments in the case of Casey Anthony, the tot mom accused of murdering her toddler daughter Caylee.

Guest: Donna Pendergast is a career prosecutor specializing in homicides. She has tried nearly 100 murder cases and boasts a 97% conviction rate. She put away the most prolific serial killer in U. S. history. Donna has appeared on 60 Minutes, The Montel Williams Show, Dateline NBC, True Hollywood Story, Cold Case Files, and others featuring her serial and sexual homicide cases.

Link to listen Live: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/LeviPag...Levi-Page-Show

kageykaren is offline Lindsey Love, Universal Child your are the star & wondeful you are!
    Thanks Levi, I missed the last one. Will this be a question answer show? I hope she might comment on how the new DP strategy my play out. Have a good evenning. <3
    F " All You Need Is Love !"
    ~~ HAPPY MOTHERS DAY~~
    " The Greatest gift you can give another is the purity of your attentions " Gray Wats

Lindsey Love You're A
    " FIREWORK "
    ~"Come on baby show'em what your worth, Come on let your colors burst feeling brighter than the moon as you shoot across the sky, MAKE'EM GO, AH! ,AH! ,AH!...~
    One Republic - "Come Home"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvA7Ej9N_5Y

Family friends son Stefano Langone from Kent Wa. won his Golden Ticket to Hollywood ! Enjoy the listen ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq299kOo6C8 Soulful Spirit...

Missed it. Will check back later for the audio.

TY Levi.

Hi Levi,
    Caught a recent show and was pleased to hear you stick up for the wrongly maligned state attorney's office by pointing out it's Florida law that the docs are released, not a strategy of the prosecution. Wanted to remind you that the state attorney's office motioned for a gag order in this case which the defense strongly argued and won. So, when the defense or anyone else whines about the release of discovery in the Anthony case, I hope you remind them about that gag order motion. The state wanted everything sealed. It was the DEFENSE that insisted everything be public.
    Opinion above.

wftv link
    Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is. "It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Baez said.
    How's that workin' for ya'?

Please click here to donate to TES

WARNING! EXTRA SPECIAL GRIEF CAUSES IRRITATION

Is it on right now?
    GA: "...I mean Im not a stupid guy...
    Det. Hussey: I think youre, I think youre a guy that knows a lot about a lot of things, George.
    (LE interview 8-4-08)

"THE MAN OF THE HOUR"
    4/2/09 Jose B.
    "I'm Sorry??? What Law School did you go to Kathy???"

Quote Originally Posted by lin View Post
    Hi Levi,
    Caught a recent show and was pleased to hear you stick up for the wrongly maligned state attorney's office by pointing out it's Florida law that the docs are released, not a strategy of the prosecution. Wanted to remind you that the state attorney's office motioned for a gag order in this case which the defense strongly argued and won. So, when the defense or anyone else whines about the release of discovery in the Anthony case, I hope you remind them about that gag order motion. The state wanted everything sealed. It was the DEFENSE that insisted everything be public.
    Lin thanks for the information! I'll be sure to mention that next time another guest whines about the information being released to the public!

Levi

Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post
    Lin thanks for the information! I'll be sure to mention that next time another guest whines about the information being released to the public!

Levi
    Also, please remind them that the family didn't want it either.

Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post

Levi

Also, in case it comes up tonight, Andrea Lyon has had at least 19 clients convicted of murder1 that she admits. 19 went to the penalty phase but were not sentenced to death. She calls that a win. Wonder if those serving life sentences feel like winners?

PS: I guess some feel pretty good about not dying, but to me, calling someone a 'winner' implies no conviction. Regardless of the sentence, to my mind, the conviction is the most important part of the process, assuming the sentence is reasonable; you know, like more than a year for murdering your bride on your honeymoon.
    Last edited by lin; 06-07-2009 at 09:13 PM. Reason: PS
    Opinion above.

wftv link
    Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is. "It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Baez said.

Gotta say, Levi, glad you shortened the intro. wtg!
    Opinion above.

wftv link