**Old thread**Focusing solely on George Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bittiness39

Reaction score
The last couple of days (largely because of my chemo) I have had time to think solely about George. Filter out everything but his statements to LE, his behavior, his comments, etc...
If this thread is a duplicate in anyway I apologize and have absolute faith that our fabulous mods will put it where it needs to go.

1. June 16th: The date is described in pretty vivid detail about the last time GA saw Caylee and KC together. Last time he saw Caylee alive. There are plenty of questions about what he saw, if he saw them, their clothing etc...but he is the last known person to claim he saw KC with Caylee.

2. June 24th: We know that CA and LA were looking for KC by this time. According to GA, he saw KC at the home...confronted her about the gas cans...gets close enough to the car to smell death...doesn't look in the trunk. And yet...did he mention to CA at the time he saw her? Did he call CA and immediately and say he just saw KC at home, but no Caylee. If there was concern and I do believe there was (at least at the time from CA and LA about KC and her whereabouts) why didn't GA try to call the police, try to detain her...take her keys (being a sorority girl in college...that happened quite a bit...) push past her to get to the trunk: unless (1) He already knew Caylee was dead and had seen that Caylee was dead or (2) Knew something was really very wrong but didn't want to know. I find it hard to believe that an ex-cop of all people wouldn't want to know. So I am now going with (1).

3. Another thread on this page talks about internet usage on the 17th...both computers at the A's house being utilized in the afternoon hours and pings from KC's cell phone show she was nearby or at the house. If he was out the house as well...and we don't know this for a fact, but what was he doing there?
4. In court for the ZFG civil case he answers the question about Caylee very oddly...like the last time he heard Caylee's voice was on June 16th. Not that it was the last time he saw her. Maybe I am wrong about this...but I think I am correct about the wording. If I am correct then this makes me think he did see Caylee afterwards...just not a living Caylee.

5. GA is the only person we can say who publically considered suicide. By that I mean, police were called to find him. Whether or not he was sincere or would have gone through with it...I can't say...but he had written a note. LE was called. And they tracked him down. We can at least say for sure this has not happened with the other A's.

6. KC at one point during her incarceration requested that her dad be brought to jail to see her. She never asked for either Lee or CA in this way. At the time, I thought it was CA was too controlling and LA was trying to interrogate her and be too Columbo on her that she wanted to meet privately with her father. And yet, we have heard the tape of GA babbling as he goes to meet KC...and then after a certain wait she won't meet with him. I believe she sent a note requesting LE Allen to bring her dad to the jail. They did...and then she changes her mind.

7. Initially, LP's statements about GA were that he appeared or was in the dark. But then now the statements from LP that GA was lying or being incorrect about the 16th of June...because according to LP, LA told LP a completely different story.

Sorry if none of this makes any sense. If ya'll have links please provide them, as I am typing, I am lying on my side in bed...trying to sort out thoughts that genuinely seem to make sense to me.

I know there are very few people who like CA and for a good reason, her demeanor, her controlling personality...but what if it wasn't GA who was in the "dark" all of this time about what happened with Caylee...what if it was CA? The reason I say this, is her inadvertant comments that were on tape when she initially called 911 on KC...the whole, we'll take you to court to get Caylee or whatever (she would have had no idea that was recorded...she was being transferred). The fact that numerous co-workers mentioned CA's distress at not seeing or being able to talk to Caylee during a very critical time. The fact that in KC's original phone call home, LA says to KC after she cops an attitude saying she (KC) doesn't want her family in court, that she (KC) has put CA through a lot the past month (like after all you have put mom through...how dare you cop an attitude).

This is not to an anyway excuse CA...but I never thought I would say this...if any of the A's are involved...in knowing that Caylee was dead by KC's hands (or by accident...I only throw in accident because while I think her death was intentional, I was not there) it is GA and GA alone.

When I look at the videos of KC in jail...her mom quizzing her...writing down information, trying to get information...what I see is kind of alarming...I hope someone else is noticing...how silent GA is. At first, I was thinking it is because CA is this horrible controlling bad word...but even if that is still true...if you watch the tape from this perspective...his silence almost seems like an omission. He looks guilty...or at least to me...looks somewhat ashamed. In those tapes of her talking to her parents...CA genuinely seems to be probing for answers...but yet GA sits...again...he is the ex-cop...even if CA wears the pants...something just doesn't feel or read right to me. I could be 100% wrong.

I have always maintained...posting for nearly a year on two boards that I didn't think that any of the A's apart from KC were involved in the death of Caylee. I believe still that is true. However, I after watching the tapes, and reading more and more theories on this thread...that GA, did know that Caylee was dead...and did help KC after the fact. I don't believe at all that GA helped in any way to harm Caylee. I want to make that clear. But I think that he and he alone is an accessory after the death. While CA may be spinning yarns in all directions I think in this event, she is like the red herring you see far too often in mysteries and horrors...I don't think she knew what happened. I genuinely don't. But subsequent interviews with GA...him looking down, I assume it was again because CA wears the pants, but what if he knows more than he wants to tell...and CA doesn't know. JMO. But if anyone has appropriate links, please post them.

To the mods, thanks for what you do and for this board. If this thread is in the wrong place, please move it. :clap:

Also it is odd that GA, being an ex LE, didn't immediately call police after getting the car from the tow yard.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17919607/detail.html

George Anthony Told Investigators He Had "Bad Vibes"

Posted: 11:57 am EST November 6, 2008Updated: 6:28 pm EST November 6, 2008

When sheriff's investigators questioned Casey's father George nine days after Caylee was reported missing, George told them he had "bad vibes" the very first day he got his car back and smelled the smell in the trunk, a smell, he said as a former law enforcement officer, he knows and would never forget.

George told them, when he opened the trunk of the car, he said to himself, "Please don't let this be my Caylee."

Why would he be sneaking behind Cindy and Lee's backs to go speak with LE? Why did he continue to tell LE about the smell of death in the car, even after Cindy changed her story? Why did he flip out on Casey when she came home on bail, saying something like "that b!tch in there knows what happened to Caylee" (and this is factual, Tim Miller and another person not related to this family heard it.)

Why did he share with LE what a lousy person his daughter is? The stealing from Caylee's piggy bank, from Cindy's purse? The fake robbery of his and Cindy's (tax?) money that Casey was supposed to deposit for them when she was working her fake job at the sporting goods store?

I feel that the information he was giving to police gave them more reason to focus in on her than they would have had he not told him the things he did abouther. He kept saying "I just don't like the smell of that car, i know that smell, I have smelt it before and you can't forget that smell". If he were involved why would he practically shove Casey under the bus, I don't think he's that dumb, he's got to realize that if she goes down he's gonna too. It makes no sense that he would continue to talk about her, causing LE to investigate her farther. Might as well put his own handcuffs on.

Unless he's pointing them in her direction because he is covering for someone else and is trying to set Casey up..

Littlebitty, I hope you feel better soon and that your chemo is a success!! :blowkiss:

I guess for me it was that last interview. GA looking down...everywhere but at the camera. I would have said three weeks ago...hey CA is in control and he can't talk...and he wants to...but her demeanor is far different from his, sure, defiant and lying at times openly, but he seems to know more. JMO. His demeanor in the jail house tapes...going back over them tonite sealed it for me. CA is actively questioning, her voice hits the frantic, at some notes, but she is writing it all down, trying, coming up with something, and at some point KC loses it, gets angry...but during her tirade, which I assume her father can also hear, he continues to look down, almost disinterested. It is weird to me. even if CA wears the pants...I still feel like, he wanted to be a cop for some reason...you would think during most of that visit he would appear like he was actively listening and also taking notes...you don't become a cop because you don't want to know what happens...you become a cop so you can catch the bad guy, find out the truth, save the innocent...and his demeanor more so over KC's is the most troubling to me in the video. I still hope KC fries by the way...but her demeanor, given what we think we know about her is understandable...his is not. I sincerely hope LE re-examines him.

George's gut feeling told him that smell of decomp is his Caylee and he has to live with that the rest of his life. I think he knew for sure something was 'really wrong' the day of the gas can incident. Cindy won't let her mind go there.

Psycho girl alone killed her baby and threw her out like trash. :furious:

George's gut feeling told him that smell of decomp is his Caylee and he has to live with that the rest of his life. I think he knew for sure something was 'really wrong' the day of the gas can incident. Cindy won't let her mind go there.

Psycho girl alone killed her baby and threw her out like trash. :furious:

ITA! KC killed Caylee. I just feel like there is no way that an ex-cop regardless of how controlling CA is can suppress those cop instincts. I think LE gave him a pass and he knew because of the "code" they would. Again, jmo.

Respectfully snipped

>>(1) He already knew Caylee was dead and had seen that Caylee was dead or (2) Knew something was really very wrong but didn't want to know. I find it hard to believe that an ex-cop of all people wouldn't want to know. So I am now going with (1).<<

I think he had a very bad feeling (ex-cop instinct) but didn't want 'go there' because it was his daughter.

Gosh, I can't imagine him actually seeing his gd dead and not doing something. How could he go on all those days acting normal - going to work, etc.

You bring up some very interesting points. I'm curious though, what do you think George did to help her? I shiver at that thought that he could actually do that.

MOO

The main thing for me...is how did Caylee wind up where she did? Clearly, KC didn't toss her out the window of the car...(this whole thing sickens me)...but did KC, herself, carry Caylee from the A house to Caylee's ultimate resting place? Or was a car parked outside that area and then did someone take her body (hate this) out of the trunk and dump her there? This bears weight only if, and only if it would have been some task. Even though we can't really comment on appearances...before all of the jail treats...KC was a small person. I don't know what her height is...or weight was at the time...but judging by photos she appears to be fairly smalll...cute little figure...I just keep trying to tell myself...or at least someone posted on here that there was some kind of trail Caylee type trail from the house to the spot where she was so caulously dumped...if that is true...how in the world...granted stress and self preservation make one do some weird things...could KC have carried her that far? I just...think that there is more to the dumping, however horrible...that could shed some light on this...if KC dumped her during the day how didn't anyone see or notice anything? If it was at night...was it by car or through the woods? I read something in this board about a trail...but if that were true I would think it would be everywhere by now...unless that is the last bit of stuff LE is releasing...I am just thinking 50 pound or so riggamortis child...sorry for the thought.
I am just thinking that someone larger than KC had to dispose of her body and likely on the night of the 24th. JMO, but I think it was GA and I think Caylee was dumped there on the night of the 24th. The day of the effing gas can fight. I could be totally wrong. And both of them deserve the presumption of innocence.

Or GA & KC have a pretty bad secret...it would be a pretty bad one too. Oh! CA...spill what you suspect if this is the case.

I don't think there was any molestation in this family, if that is what you are implying. My hunch is, is that Caylee was killed, KC called both mom and dad...daddy helped out in the aftermath. I could be 100% wrong, if I am, GA then I am sorry. I am not sorry about what I believe about KC. At all. But if I am right about you GA, then grow a set and come on with it. KC cannot be saved. Done with that already. Why did you try to kill yourself? Why did CA when at the time Caylee was just missing did she contemplate it? You don't write a full blown suicide note assuming you intended to do yourself in...unless you know something. JMO. But crab puffs, etc...on the night Caylee's remains were found...even though, at the time it was not known they were her remains, KC sure did. Nothing to be proud of there, at all. Even the 911 phone call where CA says Caylee is missing or whatever, and there is this little blurb of speak from GA where he says call the police...I just...he was the "police" at one point. And yet since then has acted like anything but a cop after the truth or any answers.

I don't think there was any molestation in this family, if that is what you are implying. My hunch is, is that Caylee was killed, KC called both mom and dad...daddy helped out in the aftermath. I could be 100% wrong, if I am, GA then I am sorry. I am not sorry about what I believe about KC. At all. But if I am right about you GA, then grow a set and come on with it. KC cannot be saved. Done with that already. Why did you try to kill yourself? Why did CA when at the time Caylee was just missing did she contemplate it? You don't write a full blown suicide note assuming you intended to do yourself in...unless you know something. JMO. But crab puffs, etc...on the night Caylee's remains were found...even though, at the time it was not known they were her remains, KC sure did. Nothing to be proud of there, at all. Even the 911 phone call where CA says Caylee is missing or whatever, and there is this little blurb of speak from GA where he says call the police...I just...he was the "police" at one point. And yet since then has acted like anything but a cop after the truth or any answers.

You are right. I just oh, felt a fit. I was here for about 8 months, reading mostly. Avid reader here but found myself on many other missing children threads.

FYI,
Good read: My Last Undercover by Bob Hamer. My sisters knew him, I only went to school with him. Oprah had him on her show. I must say, I admire him for what he did for children. Great guy!

The last couple of days (largely because of my chemo) I have had time to think solely about George. Filter out everything but his statements to LE, his behavior, his comments, etc...
If this thread is a duplicate in anyway I apologize and have absolute faith that our fabulous mods will put it where it needs to go. . . .

7. Initially, LP's statements about GA were that he appeared or was in the dark. But then now the statements from LP that GA was lying or being incorrect about the 16th of June...because according to LP, LA told LP a completely different story . . . .

To me, GA has always seemed "the good guy," or a sad man who is always on the periphery of the family looking in as the others interact; or, the
seeker who perhaps never lived up to his own cop-dad's expectations; or, the naive speculator who tried to overcome failure in get-rich-quick schemes.

And, because I'm somewhat like MamaBear who "lubs" LP, I absorbed that early impression from LP that GA is "OK." But your #7 above, where LP
gives a somewhat different impression, will lead me back to review some of the earlier videos and interviews. Thanks for such a clear presentation.

Finally, Bless you in your chemo, and know that I for sure relate personally to the physical suffering of such humbling life/death struggles.

On thing I would really like to clear up where George is concerned is just how much of a LE background he really has. I remember early on in this case his background in LE was more fully explored, and it was determined that he was a deputy in the Sheriff's Department for a little while, but was actually not much more than a Barney Fife in his small Ohio town. I've heard Cindy and others refer to him as an ex homicide detective, but in actuality I don't think he ever held a position anything like that. In the town where I live Sheriff's Department employees are beneath the true police department, and they consider it a big step up if they can get to the police academy and then be hired by the police department. So, what really is the extent of George's background, some twenty odd years ago, as a "cop"?

On thing I would really like to clear up where George is concerned is just how much of a LE background he really has. I remember early on in this case his background in LE was more fully explored, and it was determined that he was a deputy in the Sheriff's Department for a little while, but was actually not much more than a Barney Fife in his small Ohio town. I've heard Cindy and others refer to him as an ex homicide detective, but in actuality I don't think he ever held a position anything like that. In the town where I live Sheriff's Department employees are beneath the true police department, and they consider it a big step up if they can get to the police academy and then be hired by the police department. So, what really is the extent of George's background, some twenty odd years ago, as a "cop"?

This is so interesting to me! I have never known any of the specifics of his past work with LE. I can only say that soooo many of his comments & actions have been contradicting & convoluted (ie - his concerns about the smell of death in the car, then later saying that it was something else entirely). Many times I've had to scratch my head :waitasec: and wonder how someone trained in the ways of LE could have such twisted logic.

Honestly, I think what really happens w/GA (re his inconsistancies) is that he says what he thinks, then CA reviews his words & tells "you should never have said that (you stupid cow!), next time I want you to say . . . ."

I think we know who wears the pants in that family!! It's not GA - too weak willed.

This is so interesting to me! I have never known any of the specifics of his past work with LE. I can only say that soooo many of his comments & actions have been contradicting & convoluted (ie - his concerns about the smell of death in the car, then later saying that it was something else entirely). Many times I've had to scratch my head :waitasec: and wonder how someone trained in the ways of LE could have such twisted logic.

Honestly, I think what really happens w/GA (re his inconsistancies) is that he says what he thinks, then CA reviews his words & tells "you should never have said that (you stupid cow!), next time I want you to say . . . ."

I think we know who wears the pants in that family!! It's not GA - too weak willed.

Your word: "training". That was another subject that was explored almost a year ago. Apparently George didn't get any formal training at all in order to get a job with that little Sheriff's Department many years ago. I just think too much has been made of the fact that he was in LE many years ago. The dispatcher could say that too, and make a giant leap from being a phone answerer to being a homicide detective. Yes! George IS weak, poor thing.

Could someone explain to me the difference between being a sherrif and being a police officer? Where I live each town has it's own police department with officers and then we also have the County Sherrif's Office. I have never understood the relationship/difference. Anyone??

Could someone explain to me the difference between being a sherrif and being a police officer? Where I live each town has it's own police department with officers and then we also have the County Sherrif's Office. I have never understood the relationship/difference. Anyone??

I really don't know either, but where I live the Sheriff's Department does some patrolling in out-lying areas, manages the jail and answers animal complaints. They defer to the police department in all matters, but are like a second tier back up, especially in the more rural areas.

I really don't know either, but where I live the Sheriff's Department does some patrolling in out-lying areas, manages the jail and answers animal complaints. They defer to the police department in all matters, but are like a second tier back up, especially in the more rural areas.

I may be wrong, but I always thought that police depts were city positions and restricted to the city limits, but sheriff depts were county wide positions, and worked with city officers if crime fell outside city limits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni