Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt8

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuziQ

Former Member
Reaction score
Thread One:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83880"]Police: 3 Found Dead in Illinois Home - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thread Two:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84162"]Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thread Three:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84242"]Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thread Four:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84312"]Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt4 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thread Five:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84367"]Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt5 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thread Six:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3797132#post3797132"]Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt6 - Page 47 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thread Seven:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84609"]Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt7 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

You are right about the sauna/steam/swim. Someone at the gym should know what he did while he was there for 30 minutes. He still had to clean up before he left the house, didn't he?.

Do we know for certain if LE confiscated his suv eventually? Why didn't they take it in before pulling the molding or did the pulled molding give them a reason to take it later?

He could've cleaned off enough of the obvious residue with a towel, paper towel, or even disposable wipes, and tossed them out of his window like he apparently did with one of the gloves.

I'd like to know about his clothing. If none have been found, it's possible he executed the crime in the nude.

As for the SUV, I don't know if it was subsequently confiscated.

BBM

that's for sure. 'If it's wrong, it's probably O.K. for a Coleman.'

For instance, his father refuses to marry people if the bride to be is already pregnant, claiming that the marriage is founded on sin. Unless the groom is his eldest son.
Ooooo...tell us more! Does this mean Sheri was pregnant when they got married? Has anyone checked out their wedding date and Garett's birthdate? Wait...is Chris the eldest son or is that BC?

This is Sunday. I am very interested about what will happen at Grace Church today in Chester. There were rumors that RC may step aside as pastor. I honestly do not see that happening. If I am not mistaken, RC does not work a second job. GC is his only source of income. That being said, it appears he does very well for himself and immediate family. I do not see that being changed without a fight.

I have lived small towns were there are fundamentalist churches and it is a community thing...the pastor in charge usually works a full time job to support his efforts at the church. The support of the church members is vital for the small churches to survive. Even though I am personally not religious, I do respect when a group of people pull together and try to honor God in their own special humble way.

Grace Church, from everything I have read exactly the opposite. It is amazing to me that men (and women) of God can get so full of themselves that they expect the flock to walk along as droids in their footsteps. I hope the members of GC can see through this facade and think for themselves. If the facts surround the deaths of these three innocents doesn't wake them up to reality, nothing will. If the flow of money stops from the Church, then maybe RC and his clan will wake up and smell the coffee.

Ooooo...tell us more! Does this mean Sheri was pregnant when they got married? Has anyone checked out their wedding date and Garett's birthdate? Wait...is Chris the eldest son or is that BC?

I truly means this with respect, but what if she was and what does that have to do with her murder and her sons?

I believe CC's brother is older.

I truly means this with respect, but what if she was and what does that have to do with her murder and her sons?

To see if the good minister practices what he preaches perhaps?

If she was, it could play into why Chris wanted out of the marriage and would be relevant.

Hmmm...I guess the reference was to BC anyway. Veromi has his age at 42yo.

Still, does anyone have Garett's Birthdate? I couldn't find it anywhere. Isn't it normally on the obit?

Working on birthdays... They have previously been posted in the threads, but oh my to find them.

Search words: obit sheri gavin garett birthday

Sheri:

>>She was born to Donald Weiss and Angela DeCiceo in Berwyn on July 3, 1977.

She married Chris Coleman on Aug. 8, 1997, in Chicago; he survives.<<

Sheri:

Birth: July 3, 1977
Marriage: August 8, 1997
Death: May 5, 2009

Her beautiful little boy children:

Garett:

Birth: Apr. 30, 1998

Gavin:

Birth: Jan. 25, 2000

According to the due date calendar, if he was conceived on Aug. 8th his due date would have been May 15th which puts it in the time frame of when they were married.

Thanks for the dates, Wrinkles! :)

Stones by the children and Sheri's gravesites...

Coleman's in Evergreen cemetery

Next to Gavin's marker, you can see a stone and some of it's text... I found something on the web that seems it might be the same saying.

>>Our family chain is broken, and nothing seems the same; but as God calls us one by one the chain will link again. <<

Next to Garett's marker
>>...Find Peace ... In Heaven's Hand ...<<

Sheri's grave has a stone, I cannot read the text. There is also a stone marker that appears to be a catholic cross type marker.

I guess everyone is out enjoying the beautiful day. Hmmm...so why am I sitting here?! LOL

Checking in to see if there was any news on what happened at the church this AM. Don't know if it has any bearing on the case per se...just wish we'd hear that they are doing the right thing by the Lord! :blowkiss:

A few people were wondering about them having two comforters in their bedroom.

My husband rolls over a lot in his sleep. Eventually, he'll roll until he's rolled himself into a nice warm hubby burrito. Of course at that point I'm on the other side of the bed freezing my butt off, trying to wrestle some of the blankets back. We started using two comforters pretty soon after we moved in together. We both sleep better that way.

I am very, very confused by all the shoestrings, etc. that were located in the master bedroom, as well as all the latex gloves. I can't make sense of it. I guess it's possible Sheri kept her extra shoelace backstock in her nightstand drawer, for lack of a better central location... the gloves don't make sense to me though. I have a box of them in the broom closet for cleaning, and a box under the kitchen sink for when I handle raw meat (ew) but they aren't strewn about the house. Any thoughts?

Re: The comforters... we have two in our room right now. We are sleeping with our windows open and it can get quite chilly at night, but I already put away our electric blanket... Maybe it is something like that for them.

Re: blood on the mattress... I don't recall seeing that. Where did you find that info? I can't imagine a woman sleeping nude and without a tampon (sorry, male readers!) at a point in her cycle when she would bleed heavily enough to soak through bedding to the mattress. I can't believe that is how the blood happened to be there.

A few people were wondering about them having two comforters in their bedroom.

My husband rolls over a lot in his sleep. Eventually, he'll roll until he's rolled himself into a nice warm hubby burrito. Of course at that point I'm on the other side of the bed freezing my butt off, trying to wrestle some of the blankets back. We started using two comforters pretty soon after we moved in together. We both sleep better that way.

Hubby burrito... that's cute LOL... I don't think we can hold against someone any of the unchivalous things they do while unconscious LOLOL!! (Sorry, hopelessly OT :crazy:) Anyway I have 2 comforters on my bed now just for me as I keep my room cool (prefer sleeping w window open) One is lighter weight and in the heat of summer I'll shed the heavier one (which I'm doing this week). So that doesn't sound odd or out of the norm to me either.

:parrot:

Hey JenB! I don't remember if I said this before so.........

welcome.gif

When CC went to the Gym - did he take a change of clothes with him? I'm just curious if he took a shower or swam (does this gym have a pool or a sauna?) did he change his clothes with a set in the car or did he keep a spare change of clean clothes in a locker?
Since SC's name was no longer on the deed for the house did CC convince her that she needs to leave because the house was his now? Tell her that in a court of law she had no legal defense - he would divorce her and she would have no roof over he head. Telling her also that the boys would live with him. I'll bet the boys heard this fight and other fights in the past. I doubt just one violent fight resulted in deaths - fights in that house have probably occurred before gradually building up to this night.

Didn't know if this was posted on the last thread - Published today about the yard sale. Left me in tears :)

"Repasz said she almost panicked at one point when a car from the Monroe County Sheriff's Department came by. "I thought surely I haven't done anything wrong," she said. "But it was the Monroe County Fraternal Order of Police dropping off a check for $250."

http://www.bnd.com/372/story/789219.htm

I wonder if any of our locals stopped by?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado