A Stolen Post from BobC Explains This Mystery.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I stole this from a poster named BobC.

Locked home, dead child, fake ransom note and all the staging coming from Patsy Ramsey's personal effects. This isn't rocket science.

That's all folks. It is that simple.

Tricia said:

Locked home, dead child, fake ransom note and all the staging coming from Patsy Ramsey's personal effects. This isn't rocket science.

It's not Patsy's DNA, cord, duct tape, or stun gun. Dark blue fibers have not been sourced, or the dog hairs found on JBR. That's not Patsy's hi-tec footprint, or her palm print. The handwriting is at a low probability that it was Patsy's, and all the windows and doors were not unlocked, including the basement window with the grate above it which allowed easy access for someone looking for a vulnerable entry/exit way into the house.

Tricia said:

Is it?

Accident or pre-meditated?

Maikai said:
It's not Patsy's DNA, cord, duct tape, or stun gun. Dark blue fibers have not been sourced, or the dog hairs found on JBR. That's not Patsy's hi-tec footprint, or her palm print.
Get off the stun gun baloney Maikai, it's nothing but a fantasy. Why don't you add a little more drama and say the marks were caused by a "ray gun" - theres just as much chance...LOL

The DNA is meaningless contamination - this has never been a DNA case, nor will it ever be. The mystery DNA doesn't even have an identifiable source.

The cord and tape came from the Ramsey's favorite hardware store, with Ramsey receipts for items of the same dollar amount. No brainer.

The footprint was make by Burke. He owned Hi-Tec boots with compasses on them. The Ramseys are lying, but the BPD knows the truth thanks to the Grand Jury.

The palm print belongs to Melinda. Positively indetified.

Patsy wrote the note. She can't be positively matched because the writing is DISGUISED - but no other person who can be proven to have been in the house that night will ever match the same amount of writing exemplars that Patsy does. Patsy also matches linguistically to the note.

And the basement window has dirt on the sill that hasn't been disturbed in MONTHS before the crime. Nobody went in or out of that window.

When you look at the REAL facts and throw out the swamp propaganda, the obvious conclusion is that the "intruder" never existed except in the mind of a delusional detective (who also believes blue electrical arcs turn people's skin blue...(duh).)

Maikai said:
It's not Patsy's DNA, cord, duct tape, or stun gun. Dark blue fibers have not been sourced, or the dog hairs found on JBR. That's not Patsy's hi-tec footprint, or her palm print. The handwriting is at a low probability that it was Patsy's, and all the windows and doors were not unlocked, including the basement window with the grate above it which allowed easy access for someone looking for a vulnerable entry/exit way into the house.

Ok but there was NO stun gun,it was Burke's boot print,Melinda's hand print,there was no way anyone entered/exited that window.................I could go on but the point is and what I got from what BobC was saying is "THE RAMSEYS ARE INVOLVED!!!" in some way shape or form theyre involved. I wish I knew how ,I wish I knew why but regardless..........they were involved and we know this because theyve lied (and continue to do so) AND all of the known evidence points back at them(and I belive someday all the "unknown"evidence will point back at them too)

I know from your posts Maikai that you dont want to belive that,belive me Id also love to live in a world where parents dont kill their children or allow harm to come to them and then lie to protect themselves after the fact but we do and the Ramseys despite their wealth and relgious pretensions and supposed status are no different than any other human beings and are certainly just as capable as anybody else of harming a child either by deed or by words!

Maikai said:

No it's not Patsy's footprint or palm print. It's Burke's and Melinda's respectively.

Since we have never found the duct tape, cord or imaginary stun gun, we don't know if it is or is not the Ramseys. It hasn't been found so how can you say it doesn't belong to the Ramseys?

As in my other post, nobody went in or out of that window except for Lou Smit, John Ramsey and Susan Bennett.

Maikai said:
It's not Patsy's DNA, cord, duct tape, or stun gun. Dark blue fibers have not been sourced, or the dog hairs found on JBR.
Maikai and other Ramsey supporters... tell us again about the thorough and competent Boulder cops and the crackerjack job they did in this case ?? :)

Britt said:
Maikai and other Ramsey supporters... tell us again about the thorough and competent Boulder cops and the crackerjack job they did in this case ?? :)

BWHAA Brit! And how about we ask the great DA and his crew why he repeatedly blocked warrants for necessary information that could have cleared the case? How about if we ask the DA why he was giving off the record information to Jeff Shapiro? How about we ask the DA why he is such an idiot? How about we ask the current DA why she is such a moron? :furious:

BobC has got it right, it ain't rocket science. Not even close.

Psst....Dont' tell Lovely Pigeon that palm print belongs to Melinda, cause she will tell you you are wrong.....Just ask me.....I was on the receiving end of her tirade a while back about the palm print.... :innocent:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back