956 users online (177 members and 779 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    UCFAlumni2002 is offline Jennifer Kesse- Missing over 8 years- www.findjenniferkesse.com
    Quote Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
    This case is eerily similar to Jennifer Kessee disappearance. UCFAlum, Tracy's story is on every channel here in Orlando and also in the Orlando Sentinel.

I hope this is handled better than Jennifer's case. They say that they have video of her leaving the Taproom with a guy. They have video of the guy she left with and they apparently know his identity because there was an interview of a guy who knows him and he said he doesn't believe the guy was involved in any way. I believe he said he trained the guy to become a personal trainer. I'll see if I can find the link to post.

I also wonder why the Orlando pd is not involved since the bar was the place she was last seen and it is not in Ocoee.
    That is interesting as to why OPD is not the lead since that is where she was last known to be. But then again car found in Ocoee.

I would love to know what Orlando media is saying about this. I haven't been able to find many links. It's a shame because these are the cases that we need to see more media coverage on, but we don't.
    Help Find Missing Jennifer Kesse
    www.findjenniferkesse.com
    REWARD
    CRIMELINE: 1-800-423-TIPS(8477)

Check out the Facebook Page and Twitter Page for Jenn

Here is her myspace - I didn't see it linked yet above

http://www.myspace.com/9833651

We should request a Mod move this thread to the missing discussion thread because this subforum is for the support of the family of our missing. That way we can discuss this case.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    We should request a Mod move this thread to the missing discussion thread because this subforum is for the support of the family of our missing. That way we can discuss this case.
    This thread should remain here for information and family support. Anyone can feel free to start a thread for her in the discussion forum. Thanks!

Hoppy
    "Don't forget the kangaroo!"

I probably started this thread in the wrong place when i created it - i apologize.

FL - Tracy Ocasio, 27, Orlando/Ocoee, 27 May 2009 - #1

Creating discussion forum...
    Here's latest article that i know of

OCOEE, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) - 27-year-old Tracy Ocasio is described by family and friends, as a die hard Magic fan. Her mother Elizabeth says, Tracy would have loved watching Saturday's game, "She wouldn't miss that game for all the world there is no reason why she would not want to see that, so if she's not seeing it, it's because she can't."

Last edited by JBean; 06-23-2009 at 08:15 PM. Reason: need link

New Thread Created in Discussion Area

Last edited by KateB; 04-16-2015 at 09:15 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

Leaving prayers for Tracy, her family & friends and WS searchers.

Amytlake, wish I could help you out but am already in over my head with cases. Lurkers...if you are in the FL area and are feeling timid about registering re nothing to offer...you are wrong! Your needed. Please join and help Amytlake out.

For anyone that wishes to join in the discussion on this thread, amy started a thread in the support area also and there are a few posts that have articles with info in them also.

I checked for updates this AM and found none as of yet.

I'm still curious about the man she was last seen with.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

Were there any other bars out the western direction that she could have stopped by?
    Any after hour food joints that she and friends would have frequented in that western area?
    Any toll booths?
    Was she seen actually getting into her vehicle with the man, or just seen walking out of the door with him?
    "The opinion prevailed among advanced minds that it was time that belief should be replaced increasingly by knowledge; belief that did not itself rest on knowledge was superstition, and as such had to be opposed." - Albert Einstein

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,...est=latestnews
    Police release video of Tracy O leaving Florida Tap Room with an unidentified man
    about 1:00a.m.
    Her car was found 15 miles from the bar.
    Her parents are passing out fliers and have requested Tracy's cell phone records.
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

Did they actually "release" the video or just review the video?
    "The opinion prevailed among advanced minds that it was time that belief should be replaced increasingly by knowledge; belief that did not itself rest on knowledge was superstition, and as such had to be opposed." - Albert Einstein

UPDATE!! LAST GUY SHE WAS WITH!!! James Virgil Hataway!!! Apparently he lives a block away from where her car was found and her phone pinged that area at 8:30am Wedneday morning.
    I'll find more info and post it.. They brought this guy in as person of interest!!!
    Last edited by amytlake; 06-02-2009 at 07:46 AM. Reason: Spelled name wrong

James Virgil Hataway

http://www.wftv.com/news/19629035/detail.html
    ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Late Monday night, Ocoee police arrested the last person to see Tracy Ocasio. James Virgil Hataway was booked into the Orange County Jail on drug paraphernalia charges.
    Last edited by JBean; 06-23-2009 at 08:52 PM. Reason: copyright violation

His current inmate photo and description (i don't have time to crop the pic right now but i will in an hour or so)

http://www.orangecountyfl.net/bailbo...=5433015517885

Also, i just looked at myorangeclerk for his criminal record. he was just arresed on 4/19 for criminal mischief and was out on bond. Also, in 1998 he was arrested on 3-6 felony counts of theft and burglary. So he's no stranger to the breaking of the law.

Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast