1217 users online (212 members and 1005 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 662
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,625
    Quote Originally Posted by jnTexas View Post
    He told Le they went back to his house to smoke pot and then she left.

    Parents: She said she would be comgin home. Mom started calling her, and her friends no one had heard from her. Around 7pm the police called the parents stating they found her car. Before a missing persons report was filed.

    ETA: on JVM

    This guy has major problems. Originally, I thought he said she just dropped him off and he hung out with his father.
    Also in one of the articles above, they said the car was found around 8:30am........ (we are at the mercy of those 'reporting' the news so I guess we're going to get some mix-ups here in the beginning)

    Is there a news link to confirm him saying she smoked w/ him? and did he say at his house?


    We need to get a copy of the Police Report which is usually reliable.



    link regarding OTHER people, one being a guy, Onda George, who is missing and several women who had violent experiences w/him. He is ONE BAD SEED
    http://www.wftv.com/news/19648776/detail.html Video on left side

    link here regarding ONDA GEORGE who is still missing
    http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news...of_missing_man

  2. #62
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    105
    I wonder if James had a personal cell phone? If so, maybe they can check his "pings" between the hours of 1am and 9am wednesday. If he was with Tracy, or her belongings maybe police can track if he drove somewhere away from his house. Maybe they can expedite the process to get those records considering..

    Also, looking into his father's criminal records, i saw that in 1993 (when James was 13) the father was charged with "failure to provide shelter/food to a child" and battery. So looks like James and his Dad were living on the streets after they were evicted from Oak Forest Apartments (where they lived with his mother) in 1992.

  3. #63
    jnTexas's Avatar
    jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Splendora, Texas
    Posts
    3,424
    Quote Originally Posted by FifthEssence View Post
    This guy has major problems. Originally, I thought he said she just dropped him off and he hung out with his father.
    Also in one of the articles above, they said the car was found around 8:30am........ (we are at the mercy of those 'reporting' the news so I guess we're going to get some mix-ups here in the beginning)

    Is there a news link to confirm him saying she smoked w/ him? and did he say at his house?


    We need to get a copy of the Police Report which is usually reliable.



    link regarding OTHER people, one being a guy, Onda George, who is missing and several women who had violent experiences w/him. He is ONE BAD SEED
    http://www.wftv.com/news/19648776/detail.html Video on left side

    link here regarding ONDA GEORGE who is still missing
    http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news...of_missing_man
    The mother was on JVM tonight and she stated that the police called her around 7pm about the car. She also stated she started calling her around 8:30am that morning. So i think the 8:30am is most likely the ping on the cellphone.

    On the pot smoking I don't remember if they said it was in his house or if I assumed that it happened inside the house since they said she left. Which it could mean they smoked it in his car.

    They also stated that LE took blood hounds and could not get a hit on her scent. I have been thinking maybe she never went to his house. Maybe he overpowered her, drove her somewhere away from his home, killed her, and then drove back towards his home disposed of her cellphone (ping near his home in the am), and then dumped the car leaving it unlocked and walked home. I wonder if anyone living between his house and her car seen a man walking that night/morning? Or if maybe their dogs were barking?

    I really think if he is POI in 2 missing persons cases then there's a good chance she's no where near his house and maybe where the other 2 are dumped. She may never be found...

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    328
    Anyone have the name of the street where JVH and his father lives?
    I choose to walk to path less travelled, and that has made all the difference

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Emerald City
    Posts
    6,476
    Quote Originally Posted by jnTexas View Post
    The mother was on JVM tonight and she stated that the police called her around 7pm about the car. She also stated she started calling her around 8:30am that morning. So i think the 8:30am is most likely the ping on the cellphone.

    On the pot smoking I don't remember if they said it was in his house or if I assumed that it happened inside the house since they said she left. Which it could mean they smoked it in his car.

    They also stated that LE took blood hounds and could not get a hit on her scent. I have been thinking maybe she never went to his house. Maybe he overpowered her, drove her somewhere away from his home, killed her, and then drove back towards his home disposed of her cellphone (ping near his home in the am), and then dumped the car leaving it unlocked and walked home. I wonder if anyone living between his house and her car seen a man walking that night/morning? Or if maybe their dogs were barking?

    I really think if he is POI in 2 missing persons cases then there's a good chance she's no where near his house and maybe where the other 2 are dumped. She may never be found...
    I think they need to check out Greg Toole's (RSO) house, it is within a mile of where the car was found. He was MIGHTY quick to be in the press giving character references for his fellow ******* friend. There may be no scent and no proof she was ever at the house because he dumped the car on the way home from Toole's. He knows both of them and just doesn't seem like a periphery character to me.

  6. #66
    jnTexas's Avatar
    jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Splendora, Texas
    Posts
    3,424
    Quote Originally Posted by impatientredhead View Post
    I think they need to check out Greg Toole's house, it is within a mile of where the car was found. He was MIGHTY quick to be in the press giving character references for his fellow ******* friend. There may be no scent and no proof she was ever at the house because he dumped the car on the way home from Toole's. He doesn't seem like a periphery character to me.
    I read the article fifthessence posted about Oneda George. It is said Hataway and two others were found walking near the abandoned suv of George's. So I wonder who the other two were and if Mr. Toole was one of them.
    It also burns me up they didn't pick him up then for the assault of the girl last year.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,625
    Quote Originally Posted by jnTexas View Post
    The mother was on JVM tonight and she stated that the police called her around 7pm about the car. She also stated she started calling her around 8:30am that morning. So i think the 8:30am is most likely the ping on the cellphone.

    On the pot smoking I don't remember if they said it was in his house or if I assumed that it happened inside the house since they said she left. Which it could mean they smoked it in his car.

    They also stated that LE took blood hounds and could not get a hit on her scent. I have been thinking maybe she never went to his house. Maybe he overpowered her, drove her somewhere away from his home, killed her, and then drove back towards his home disposed of her cellphone (ping near his home in the am), and then dumped the car leaving it unlocked and walked home. I wonder if anyone living between his house and her car seen a man walking that night/morning? Or if maybe their dogs were barking?

    I really think if he is POI in 2 missing persons cases then there's a good chance she's no where near his house and maybe where the other 2 are dumped. She may never be found...

    There is that possibility something started out in the parking lot at the bar. He very well could have driven her car after overpowering her and dumped her anywhere along the way.

    Haven't heard one piece of news as to LE doing forensics on the car but have believe that's standard procedure so maybe we'll be hearing something shortly.

    Anyone hear anything about LE searching the areas along the various routes possibly taken from the bar?

  8. #68
    jnTexas's Avatar
    jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Splendora, Texas
    Posts
    3,424
    Quote Originally Posted by FifthEssence View Post
    There is that possibility something started out in the parking lot at the bar. He very well could have driven her car after overpowering her and dumped her anywhere along the way.

    Haven't heard one piece of news as to LE doing forensics on the car but have believe that's standard procedure so maybe we'll be hearing something shortly.

    Anyone hear anything about LE searching the areas along the various routes possibly taken from the bar?
    That's a very good possibilty this guy sounds very evil. the girl he attacked last year was on JVM saying how violent he was with her. Slamming her into the cement and she was yelling for help and luckily 2 people came out and he ran off. (not word for word this is what I remember). so he's not afraid of violence in a public area.

    As far as them searching from the bar i have not read or heard anything about them doing that.

  9. #69
    jnTexas's Avatar
    jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Splendora, Texas
    Posts
    3,424
    Here's a link about the pot. It still doesn't clearly say wether she went in the house or not.
    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-b...,2869968.story

    Hataway told police that Ocasio gave him a ride home from the Taproom, where witnesses saw them kissing earlier in the night. When they arrived at his house in the 100 block of Lyle Street in Ocoee, she wanted to smoke marijuana with him, according to police.

    Hataway told police he showed her the drugs he had, but she didn't like them and left his house. But records show that Ocasio's cell phone was near the area of Hataway's home about 8:30 a.m. the next day.

    On May 28, police found Ocasio's abandoned car just yards from Hataway's house. It was hauled away as evidence. Police executed a search warrant at Hataway's house over the weekend, but did not find any evidence of the missing woman, police said.They did find drug paraphernalia.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    328
    Was JVH's criminal mischief charges related to his illegal debris dumping activities?

    quote:" Ocoee police say they are getting dozens of leads and looking for more possible victims. They do know Hataway worked clearing shore lines and dumping debris illegally.

    "He's very familiar with going out into open land at night and not getting caught dumping land debris and waste, that's a concern oh yeah," said Bryant.

    Eyewitness News learned more about James Hataway. The 28-year-old lived with his father in Ocoee. He also worked with his father dredging ponds."

    http://www.wftv.com/news/19648776/detail.html
    I choose to walk to path less travelled, and that has made all the difference


  11. #71
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Posts
    53,157
    just my guess here... but I bet Tracy never smoked a thing with this dude. He is creating his story... just my opinion of course

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,625
    POLICE REPORT- not available at this time per Ocoee Police Department

    Response from Sergeant Randy Conyers,
    Records, Evidence, Communications & PIO
    Ocoee Police Department


    Because of the confidentiality clause noted on the email, I cannot copy and paste the exact text.

    He basically said because the Ocasio case is an ongoing investigation, the Police Report has not been released. That the only report released is the charging affidavit on Hataway concerning drug charges.

    So it doesn't look like we're going to have a verfied timeline of events or much more on his documented 'alibi' for the evening.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Penn's woods
    Posts
    17,195
    Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    just my guess here... but I bet Tracy never smoked a thing with this dude. He is creating his story... just my opinion of course
    I thought the same thing too when I heard him on JVM last night. We can't trust a darn thing that comes out of his mouth.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    328
    Speculation on my part - although concealing a body so close to home would not be the smartest thing to do, the risk of being caught driving - probably under the influence of drugs/alcohol, in someone elses car might have forced the perps (and I do mean perps) to hide Tracy in the area - probably no more than 2 miles radius of where her car was found.
    I choose to walk to path less travelled, and that has made all the difference

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Penn's woods
    Posts
    17,195
    Transcript of Issues with JVM last night, good portion of the first part of the show is about Tracy and her parents were on as well:
    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...3/ijvm.01.html

    I did hear one bit of misinformation said last night by Jayne Weintraub and JVM didn't catch it and correct it and that is this:

    The young lady that was almost strangled by this guy was not out drinking in a bar from what I have been able to gather. She was instead working at that bar where he got a ride home from her.

    It's not a huge mistake and makes no difference, but I just caught it and wanted to clear that up unless we see it reported otherwise.

    ETA: Patty G hasn't been feeling well lately, I wonder if she was well enough to tape JVM last night? At any rate I hope she feels better soon.
    Last edited by Kat; 06-04-2009 at 09:07 AM. Reason: ETA
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. FL - Tracy Ocasio, 27, Orlando/Ocoee, 27 May 2009 - #2
    By christine2448 in forum Tracy Ocasio
    Replies: 406
    Last Post: 08-04-2017, 04:08 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 02:37 AM

Tags for this Thread