648 users online (77 members and 571 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Eminem gets a Booty in his Face at MTV awards

Ha. This was funny - only because it happened to Eminem who is ruthless when he makes fun of others.

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/artic...31/story.jhtml

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy

LOL ziggy do you think that was staged and Eminem was in on it?
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    I saw that this morning, I missed the beginning of the show last night so my question is did this happen on live tv or did they edit it out? I remember Eminem is a self proclaimed homophobic so I thought it might have been a joke gone wrong.
    The depths of which we are able to love will be measured by the depths we are able to love ourselves....et

There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must NEVER be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

He left mad, so I don't know. I think they may have targeted him. There aren't many accidents with MTV, like the wardrobe malfunction (sure that was SO accidental).

Maybe he's not bringing MTV the $$$ he used to so they decided it was OK to punk him.

Dang Funny!

I think he is clearly in on it.
    There are so many camera angles on it for one.
    And secondly no one in his group jumped in to protect their boss.

I was watching it when it happened and it did not look staged at all. Eminem's "Crew" jumped up and did everything in their power to get Sasha's Booty out of Eminens nose...LOL The crowd was speechless. I thought little Vanesa Hudgins was going to cry because she definitely looked scared to death. Eminem was obviously pi$$ed off BUT his entourage was REALLY pi$$ed off..I thought it was sooooooooo Funny cause I don't like Eminem AT ALL! My philosophy is "If youre gonna sing about Booty, Get off the Pot, Cause You're likely to get one IN YOUR FACE!!
    "I am confident that, in the end, common sense and justice will prevail. I'm an optimist, brought up on the belief that if you wait to the end of the story, you get to see the good people live happily ever after."

jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
    I read the article I didn't realize it was a gay guy. That is so funny, and gross. I do feel bad for the guy, but it really was funny. I don't watch MTV so I have no idea who the gay guy was.

Quote Originally Posted by DollyPardonMe View Post
    I was watching it when it happened and it did not look staged at all. Eminem's "Crew" jumped up and did everything in their power to get Sasha's Booty out of Eminens nose...LOL The crowd was speechless. I thought little Vanesa Hudgins was going to cry because she definitely looked scared to death. Eminem was obviously pi$$ed off BUT his entourage was REALLY pi$$ed off..I thought it was sooooooooo Funny cause I don't like Eminem AT ALL! My philosophy is "If youre gonna sing about Booty, Get off the Pot, Cause You're likely to get one IN YOUR FACE!!
    I watched it too.
    I guess I am cynical.
    Cohen has a new movie to promote.
    Eminem has a new album to sell.
    And they have front page coverage all over the country.

Eminem didn't notice all the cameras focused on him?
    Or the man dangling above him?
    Borats entire career is based on set ups and capturing the observers reaction to the set up.
    Eminem and his crew walking out guarantees it gets reported.
    And I still say his crew of guys did not react like their boss was being mauled unknowingly.

It will be great for both the movie and the album/ringtone sales.

Quote Originally Posted by jnTexas View Post
    I read the article I didn't realize it was a gay guy. That is so funny, and gross. I do feel bad for the guy, but it really was funny. I don't watch MTV so I have no idea who the gay guy was.
    Bruno isn't really a gay guy. He's a character played by Sasha Baron Cohen, who also plays Borat and Ali G. His shtick is acting like an obnoxious person and interacting with unsuspecting people. He had a television show, "Ali G," the main part of which he pretended to be a vulgar, ignorant, urban Londoner who would interview prominent people (really prominent people!) and shock and dismay them. He also had bits as Borat, a super naive Eastern European who would do things totally against cultural norms to other people's consternation. (Borat was spun off into a very popular movie.) Bruno was another bit from the show, where Cohen played a ultra-camp gay Austrian, who would intermingle with the "hip" crowd and shock them, just like he shocked Eminem on the MTV Awards. Bruno's character has also been spun off into a movie that is just coming out, ergo the highly public stunt.

Quote Originally Posted by jnTexas View Post
    Sasha Baron Cohen isnt gay...LOL He is the actor who played "Borat" in his Movie..He is married to Isla Fisher from the movie "Wedding Crashers" and "Confessions of a Shopaholic". Sasha is just Manic and was promoting his new movie, I think called "The Bruno Movie".
    "I am confident that, in the end, common sense and justice will prevail. I'm an optimist, brought up on the belief that if you wait to the end of the story, you get to see the good people live happily ever after."

Awh i felt so bad for him! I dont think Eminem knew about it at all. Not cool MTV
    Happiness is the secret to all beauty.
    There is no beauty that is attractive
    Without happiness.
    ♥Christian Dior ♥

All I can say is

My beloved Jared
    12/18/83-11/19/84
    Gone too soon by violence.

I saw it on the news and thought.....'what an embarrassing situation!!!'

This was actually the only part of the awards show I managed to catch. If it was staged, Eminem should win an acting award because he seriously looked pissed! I actually like Eminem, but this was still funny to me.
    Happy New Years

If it wasnt staged I think its funny. Eminem is always messing with someone Im glad it was his turn lol

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast