1143 users online (232 members and 911 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

TX - Kellie 'Wednesday' Hall, 29, Austin, 25 April 2009

Kellie "Wednesday" Hall, a native of Beaumont, Tex., and recent resident of Austin, has been missing since the evening of April 25. Her vehicle, a gold-colored late 90s Chrysler Cirrus mid-size sedan, was found in the parking lot of a Waffle House restaurant on Ben White Blvd., near the intersection of Highway 183 and Riverside Drive in southeast Austin. A missing persons report for Kellie has been filed with the Austin Police Department.
    Here is a general description of Kellie "Wednesday" Hall (DOB: 7-7-79) for your information:
    Height: 5 ft., 6 in.
    Weight: 175 lbs.
    Race: Caucasian
    Eye color: Brown
    Hair color: Red
    Kellie was last seen wearing dark clothing.

http://www.kfdm.com/news/missing-316...ice-kelli.html

Also i found this which is her bf's blog.
    http://puf-almighty.livejournal.com/
    http://puf.deadjournal.com/
    Her bf's photobucket with more pics of Kellie and some very creepy pictures:
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v138/puf_almighty/

I know there is supposed to be no discussion but this guy really makes me wonder reading his blog. He is one weird character. Now i wish i would have put this in the discussion thread...

Maybe the discussion thread. This guy just goes with stream of consiousness.
    And she certainly could have committed suicide, but..
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

Is there a discussion thread already on this case? I couldn't find it, and would love to have one started. Would love everyone's take on his writings,etc.
    Forever in my heart
    Riley Ann Sawyers aka "Baby Grace" &
    Jose Bernardo Martinez, aka "Beloved Doe" or "Amado Angelito"

Everything stated above is my own personal opinion, and not a reflection of anyone else's, including any organization which I may be affiliated with or support.

TX - Kellie "Wednesday" Hall, 29, Beaumont/Austin, 25 April 2009

Ok guys this situation is on my mind everyday. I made a thread on the support thread but nothing so im bringing it over here so maybe my great family here at websleuths can offer something.

Kellie "Wednesday" Hall, a native of Beaumont, Tex., and recent resident of Austin, has been missing since the evening of April 25. Her vehicle, a gold-colored late 90s Chrysler Cirrus mid-size sedan, was found in the parking lot of a Waffle House restaurant on Ben White Blvd., near the intersection of Highway 183 and Riverside Drive in southeast Austin. A missing persons report for Kellie has been filed with the Austin Police Department.
    Here is a general description of Kellie "Wednesday" Hall (DOB: 7-7-79) for your information:
    Height: 5 ft., 6 in.
    Weight: 175 lbs.
    Race: Caucasian
    Eye color: Brown
    Hair color: Red
    Kellie was last seen wearing dark clothing.

http://www.kfdm.com/news/missing-316...ice-kelli.html

Her bf's blogs which really creep me out:
    http://puf-almighty.livejournal.com/
    http://puf.deadjournal.com/

Her bf's photobucket with more pics of Kellie and some pictures i wonder about:
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v138/puf_almighty/

Interesting comments here:
    http://www.blueoctoberfan.com/openBo...264&highlight=

From an outside source

Yes they have INTERNAL cameras.
    No cameras outside - and once you walk out the front door, you are out of range of the WH cameras.
    I spoke to Nikki, the manager of that Waffle House, and she had the following to say:
    They have shared everything with LE and they are concerned for Kellie
    They know her as Kellie - not "Wednesday" because she was a regular customer.
    Nothing seemed out of the ordinary - she even ordered "a soda to go".

jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
    Wow this is the first I have heard of this case and beaumont is about an hour from me. i can't believe she has not been on the houston news.

I think Le should read between the lines in the BF's blog.
    This one from 4/29
    If I just get one more chance I'll make it right.

One embarrassing, stupid consequence of this is that I'm really gassy. Burping and farting all the time, even though I can't really eat. I don't like it. That's not what they put in the movies.

My fear is that even against her intent, she took pills or something and then hallucinated and wandered off, like she did the last time she did this, and died someplace we can't find her. Or drowned in a creek in all the rain and we won't find her because she's at the bottom, oh god.

God baby please come back.

i think they need to search the overgrown area and creek he speaks of in another post in his blog. He mentions her possibly wandering off and drowning in a creek. Kind of looks like this blog is a confession in a round about way.

Also if they were together why would she have her own room?

This guy is really strange.

****, it's so frustrating and it hurts and I'm so angry and messed up. I'm over hating myself, because our last memories were so good. I still hate myself for all the times I was mean to her but I guess that's just regular stuff. I never hated her for anything, but I was so afraid she was suffering. And I don't really think she was, everyone who saw her that day said she looked happy and relieved.

But I don't know if she's dead or alive. There is powerful evidence to either direction. She would not have hid herself. Everyone says she's hiding and embarrassed to come out. That's believable, but there's this evil core of cynicism inside me that says if you're not choosing the worst option you're bull****ting yourself. And it's probably being hella bolstered by the fact that I am very evidently clinically depressed. **** I got a psych degree, I know what it means when you don't eat and have no energy and are sad all the time. But God, please God send me a sign, tell me something, tell me what I'm supposed to be doing.

(also from his blog) So this guy has a psych degree and didn't realize she was depressed? It says in the blog she is a kinder teacher. I don't see her leaving her kids. Most kinder teahcers think of their students as their own. I'm begining to think he is also which really freaks me out

I feel like I'm highjacking this thread. Sorry.

This guy is a fruit loop. he keeps saying he treated her bad, did not let her be herself. I surely hope she ran away. He sounds like a very controlling guy. I'm still leaning towards he did something. Reading his blog i never came across anything stating where he went after the waffle house. I would like to know where he went? why they were in seperate cars? and why he didn't follow her home? it was midnight!!

If this guy is college educated I do not want my kids to have any part in that. This is freaky!!

Keep reading..she supposedly left a will

She has a brother that is in prison that she kept in contact and visited frequently
    Her relationship with her dad is "strained" most of the time and they are not close. Her relationship with her mom is poor.

Kellie is a K and 1st grade teacher.

She works for an afterschool program.

They run out of Travis County extension office
    she worked at a elemntary school in Austin

Yes he works there to or did,not sure if he still there.

They found her cell phone, wallet w/ ID and bank cards, and the keys inside the unlocked car.

She had just got a new car,it's all very strange.

A co-worker on another board said that she was skipping through the halls the day before this.

Quote Originally Posted by jnTexas View Post
    ****, it's so frustrating and it hurts and I'm so angry and messed up. I'm over hating myself, because our last memories were so good. I still hate myself for all the times I was mean to her but I guess that's just regular stuff. I never hated her for anything, but I was so afraid she was suffering. And I don't really think she was, everyone who saw her that day said she looked happy and relieved.

But I don't know if she's dead or alive. There is powerful evidence to either direction. She would not have hid herself. Everyone says she's hiding and embarrassed to come out. That's believable, but there's this evil core of cynicism inside me that says if you're not choosing the worst option you're bull****ting yourself. And it's probably being hella bolstered by the fact that I am very evidently clinically depressed. **** I got a psych degree, I know what it means when you don't eat and have no energy and are sad all the time. But God, please God send me a sign, tell me something, tell me what I'm supposed to be doing.

(also from his blog) So this guy has a psych degree and didn't realize she was depressed? It says in the blog she is a kinder teacher. I don't see her leaving her kids. Most kinder teahcers think of their students as their own. I'm begining to think he is also which really freaks me out
    I find the above, highlighted sentence very disturbing. It contradicts what a family member had to say.

http://www.blueoctoberfan.com/openBo...83bc37ff44b6ce
    "So I ran in to my friend, Melody, yesterday at the store and asked her if she's heard any news about her niece. Unfortunately they still have not found her, she said this isn't something she would do and because of that the family is very afraid for her."

I have been trying to catch up on this thread with the links provided by Tonia in the first post.

I will come back tomorrow morning and finish reading his journal. I am calling it a journal instead of blog because so far from what I have read it is more introspective and appears that he is thinking to himself and sorting out his own thoughts rather than trying to communicate with a reading audience.

So far, and I've only read about a 1/3 of the first link - The Gospel of Puf, he strikes me as a very intelligent and a very well educated young man. (I'd like to know where he got his degrees because the span of his education is impressive and I'd like to make my kids go there too).

I think that might be where we are thinking that there is a discord to his thoughts because he is communicating with himself rather than us the reader. If you scan down to the towards the date from which she went missing you see that he says he loves her and doesn't know how to fill his days without her.

This blog isn't setting off alarm bells for me ~ yet. I'll read more tomorrow but I have to be honest. He's making obscure references to Kant, and other figures and it's going to take a while to get the cob webs out of my head and track what he's saying.

Tonia~ Do you happen to know any answers to these quick questions I formed while reading? TIA if you do.

1. Has it been reported she has a history of depression or mood disorder? (I have a very particular reason for asking.)

2. Has it been reported there was a suicide note or something to that effect?

I'll try to catch up in the AM with this thread.
    Last edited by Kat; 06-02-2009 at 12:52 AM. Reason: add a short sentence
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

This quoted from the co-worker:

Kellie has attempted suicide once, several years ago, but it was a much different scenerio. She checked into a motel, wrote notes to the people she loved, laid them out with their names on them, put her ID out where it could be easily found, wrote a suicide note, and took a drug overdose. It was her intention to be found quickly, easily identified, and her body left in a state that would not be too "traumatic" for her friends and family to handle.
    Here's what I know about the will and suicide note (keep in mind that most of my information regarding these documents is second hand and may not be correct): I'm not sure if either one was hand-written. The suicide note said something to the effect of 'This isn't because of anyone or anything in particular, I just don't want to hurt anymore.' The will contained instructions regarding what to do with her body, willed her money to John, and asked to make sure her cats were taken care of.

Other relevant information: About a week before she disappeared Kellie approached our boss about seeking counseling. I'm not sure whether our boss had gotten around to helping her out. But we know she was seeking help. Another coworker said that a few weeks prior to her disappearance she saw Kellie skipping and singing through the hall. For anyone that knows Kellie, you'll know this is not typical behavior. She wondered at the time if Kellie was having a manic episode but did not know if Kellie had a history of mental health issues. She didn't want to make a big deal out of it so ignored it. As far as my own observation, Kellie had been in a better mood the past few weeks than she had in the previous months. She seemed more relaxed and social. I know she and John had been having some problems in previous months, but they seemed better together as well. Maybe it was just the calm before the storm.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast