WS: JMK and the RDI Phantom Menace

voynich

Former Member
Reaction score
That's putting it politely.
Except he didn't put it there. PR did.
Why would he bother?

JMK is a real person. He's flesh and blood.

He said: "I love JonBenét," and "I was with JonBenét when she died; she died accidentally."[2] When asked if he was an innocent man, he said: "No."

"In 1984, Karr married 12-year-old Quientana Ray Shotts.[17] Karr evidently told Quientana to lie about her age, and took her out of Alabama, where they both lived, to marry her. Karr and Shotts lived together as a couple in Hamilton after their wedding,"

"her death was an accident."

An intruder w/ a similar JMK psychological profile that would explain many of the RDI's "properitary interest" -staging- everything from draping JB papoose style, to garrote, to redressing her undies, to covering her with white blanket. A perp like JMK might also show "loving" affection to JB to the so-called "motherly" aspects of the letter. JMK himself gave an account of many facts and choices in the case. If he's like JMK then it is b/c he "loves" JB and $118k is $100k + $18k for age of consent. and Shall be the Conqueror. There were even handwriting experts who alleged a match between the note and JMK exemplars.

RDI's tell me something, based on JMK's statements and sexual appetites, and fantasies, let's say that while the R's were all sleeping UPSTAIRS JB and JMK were in the basement 10pm Dec 25, 1996.It's dark and it's just the two of them. What happens next?

Would you trust yoru 6 y/o daughter alone with JMK in the basement of your house at night, while you sleep upstairs?

He looks like the Terminator model t-1000

I can't imagine a person(?) like JMK killing JB.
There's a long way from fantasy to action sometimes and I think it applies here.
My opinion on JMK is: :boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:
He's a coward,but he likes to talk a lot,oops,to whine a lot.

Put JMK and JR in the same room.JMK would p** his pants IMO. ;)

One more thing and it's only my opinion,
I think someone like JB would have intimidated someone like JMK.It was easy for him to have all those fantasies and talk about her because she was already dead.Him and her in the same room,I think that would have freaked him out.She had a strong personality,I don't think he would have been able to dominate her,and I don't mean physically.

Dunno how to explain it better.

JMK is a real person. He's flesh and blood.

He said: "I love JonBenét," and "I was with JonBenét when she died; she died accidentally."[2] When asked if he was an innocent man, he said: "No."

"In 1984, Karr married 12-year-old Quientana Ray Shotts.[17] Karr evidently told Quientana to lie about her age, and took her out of Alabama, where they both lived, to marry her. Karr and Shotts lived together as a couple in Hamilton after their wedding,"

I don't think you quite get what we mean. He's certainly not "innocent" in the true sense. That much is sure. He's done something, all right. Just not this.

"her death was an accident."

An intruder w/ a similar JMK psychological profile that would explain many of the RDI's "properitary interest" -staging- everything from draping JB papoose style, to garrote, to redressing her undies, to covering her with white blanket. A perp like JMK might also show "loving" affection to JB to the so-called "motherly" aspects of the letter. JMK himself gave an account of many facts and choices in the case. If he's like JMK then it is b/c he "loves" JB and $118k is $100k + $18k for age of consent. and Shall be the Conqueror. There were even handwriting experts who alleged a match between the note and JMK exemplars.

You're digging up old bones, voynich. This one's dead and buried. It never should have seen the light of day. JMK was the DA's gift to the Rs, nothing more. That's not just my opinion, either.

RDI's tell me something, based on JMK's statements and sexual appetites, and fantasies, let's say that while the R's were all sleeping UPSTAIRS JB and JMK were in the basement 10pm Dec 25, 1996.It's dark and it's just the two of them. What happens next?

Would you trust your 6 y/o daughter alone with JMK in the basement of your house at night, while you sleep upstairs?

He looks like the Terminator model t-1000

I wouldn't trust him as far as I can throw a Star Destroyer barehanded. But his story just has too many holes in it.

I don't think you quite get what we mean. He's certainly not "innocent" in the true sense. That much is sure. He's done something, all right. Just not this.

You're digging up old bones, voynich. This one's dead and buried. It never should have seen the light of day. JMK was the DA's gift to the Rs, nothing more. That's not just my opinion, either.

I wouldn't trust him as far as I can throw a Star Destroyer barehanded. But his story just has too many holes in it.

Oh I know it's several years out now, but in response to Ame's questions "why would an intruder drape JB papoose style, redress her, wipe her up" my reply is look at JMK -- he was "in love" or whatever his exact words were.

If JMK could be in love w/JB, who's to say that the kidnapper pedophile also was not somehow in love w/JB? He silenced her w/a head blow but then felt somehow remorseful. Stranger things have happened in the world of crime

Oh I know it's several years out now, but in response to Ame's questions "why would an intruder drape JB papoose style, redress her, wipe her up" my reply is look at JMK -- he was "in love" or whatever his exact words were.

If JMK could be in love w/JB, who's to say that the kidnapper pedophile also was not somehow in love w/JB? He silenced her w/a head blow but then felt somehow remorseful. Stranger things have happened in the world of crime

I happen to agree with you that the intruder may have a JMK-like interest in JBR. It seems JBR was to be kidnapped by someone who coveted her but something may have gone wrong.

JMK, like all who view children as sexual objects, is sick and perverted. But he did not do this. Believe me, if there was one shred of physical evidence linking him to this crime, that house, that child, that city and state on that date, Lacy & her dream team would have pounced on him with an indictment faster than a rabbit gets .....
The fact that the "case" against him fizzled out like yesterday's party balloons speaks volumes about the inability to link him to this crime, even by people who REALLY, REALLY wanted to be able to pin this on him.

I am sure he wasn't the only pedophile who fantasized about being with JB in her last moments. He was just stupid enough to go public with his sick fantasies. He offered NOTHING that wasn't already public knowledge for years.

JMK, like all who view children as sexual objects, is sick and perverted. But he did not do this. Believe me, if there was one shred of physical evidence linking him to this crime, that house, that child, that city and state on that date, Lacy & her dream team would have pounced on him with an indictment faster than a rabbit gets .....
The fact that the "case" against him fizzled out like yesterday's party balloons speaks volumes about the inability to link him to this crime, even by people who REALLY, REALLY wanted to be able to pin this on him.

I am sure he wasn't the only pedophile who fantasized about being with JB in her last moments. He was just stupid enough to go public with his sick fantasies. He offered NOTHING that wasn't already public knowledge for years.

Hi, I'm not saying JMKDI, only that someone w/JMK mindset might show loving interest after killing JB. Why would IDI "loving" cover JB w/blanket? B/c he was in love w/JB and regretted his actions.

The DNA + linguistic evidence in RN + loving care she showed to JB = JMK-similar IDI

Hi, I'm not saying JMKDI, only that someone w/JMK mindset might show loving interest after killing JB. Why would IDI "loving" cover JB w/blanket? B/c he was in love w/JB and regretted his actions.

The DNA + linguistic evidence in RN + loving care she showed to JB = JMK-similar IDI

The fibers + linguistic evidence in RN + loving care showed to JB = RDI

The fibers + linguistic evidence in RN + loving care showed to JB = RDI

Unsourced DNA + Unsourced Tape + Unsourced Cord + Unsourced Handwriting + Zero R Criminality (they had Ozzie and Harriet Syndrome) + Zero Pathology + Zero Socioeconomic = IDI

Why would a loving idi write such a stupid note that makes no sense?
Why not fill it with i love JB so much and all the stuff we've seen in JMK's e-mails?

so it's fiber v.s dna :blowkiss:

No, actually it is....

Fiber that we KNOW was left at the crimescene the night of the murder

VS

DNA that we DON'T KNOW WHEN it was left, or by who

They all "love" their victims, voynich. But I think madeleine is right. Look, the idea crossed my mind to be a smart-*advertiser censored** and say that JMK couldn't have overpowered JB because he's too much of a weakling. Madeleine beat me to it. JMK was all talk. He didn't have the courage or the brains to do this.

I do my best to keep an open mind, just not so open that my brain falls out.

Let me tell you something, DeeDee, and I know people may disagree with this, but when they started parading him around, I was legitimately afraid that they would try to pin it on him regardless of evidence. As we all found out, I had nothing to fear. The DA's office isn't even bright enough to FRAME the guy who said 'I did it!" And that's a direct quote from the book!

No, actually it is....

Fiber that we KNOW was left at the crimescene the night of the murder

VS

DNA that we DON'T KNOW WHEN it was left, or by who

That was going to be my answer!

Let me tell you something, DeeDee, and I know people may disagree with this, but when they started parading him around, I was legitimately afraid that they would try to pin it on him regardless of evidence. As we all found out, I had nothing to fear. The DA's office isn't even bright enough to FRAME the guy who said 'I did it!" And that's a direct quote from the book!

Lol call me paranoid but I still think that's possible.With a case like this,you never know.It happened before.(Boston Strangler)
I know and you know that IDI's will argue that we wouldn't like that DNA to match,etc .It's not that.But I think I need solid proof if that happens .And I'm not talking about confessions.:rolleyes:

Put JMK and JR in the same room.JMK would p** his pants IMO. ;)

TO add to that thought I think that if JMK ever tried anything with JB she could have beat the crap outta him. :crazy: JMO

Sorry I just never bought into the JMK at first sight of him my gut and first thought was no way that guy has no spine he is a wimpy freak!!!!! What happened to JB and the viciousness and savageness (is that a word???) of it, that was the work of a true monster, sorry just no way he doesn't have it in him. I'll give it to you that he is a creepy little freak show but never not enough SPINE to pull off this type of murder.

Edited to add:
I can see how the theory (if the DNA evidence had match to JMK even being there) that he loved her so he would have wrapped her, cleaned her, dressed her because finding his beloved JBR in that condition was unforgivable. But then it begs to take it one step further, why leave he in that horrible room wasn't like he didn't have the time, obviously, to take her back upstairs maybe lay her out in front of the X-mas tree. I mean if he loved her that much he would want her found in a desirable location. One step further why mar her beauty with the ligature marks, why would he in all his love disfigure her???? But without the DNA to back up the theory it just a work of fiction.

JB could have screamed and JMK would been running w his tail between his legs,for sure !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back