Air Sex World Championships Coming to LA

JBean

Retired WS Administrator
Reaction score
Yes, that is exactly what you think it is (i.e. pelvic thrusts set to music in front of a crowd).
For the air virgins out there, the rules are simple. Contestants have 2 minutes to perform an air sex routine, which according to the event's website, may include "all phases of an air sex encounter: meeting, seduction, foreplay and intercourse." Suspiciously absent from that list are our favorite phases: crying and apologizing.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/around_town/the_scene/World-Air-Sex-Championships-Los-Angeles.html

I am at a loss for words................

Well since smoking is a No-No inside Los Angeles Clubs, I guess after the air sex a simulation cigarette will be in order!! :crazy:

Ummmmmmmmmmm ooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkk, so hows the weather??

I chaperoned one my daughter's HS dances, I've had enough of that to last a lifetime.

Yep. Been there. Done that. Couldn't believe what I saw.

Well, I guess for those who can't get the real thing, this would be one way to live out those fantasies .... :waitasec:

*goes to wash my eyes out with soap after watching the video* nastay! And downright hilarious... and disgusting... but funny... and disgusting... LoL

Seems like something that was part of my late marriage. Only, I never got a the T-shirt.....

But ya' gotta' love the voice...

Slippin' from one style to the next...

(Shoes, uh um, uh, :python: )

:crazy:

Really?

OMG that's the silliest and rudest thing (tacky too) I've ever seen!

First of all, 2 minutes is not even enough time for foreplay!

At least they have clothes on.

It just goes to show that sex has become a pastime in our country instead of a special perk that goes with a committed relationship. Damn I sound like a prude but seriously...Really?

I love how they say it's like "Air guitar!" Who are they kidding. Very funny, totally childish and what will we think of next.

Just plain silly. OMG, I think I need a smoke now.:bang:

Gozgals

I just had to watch the video! But, I didn't hear any Barry White music playing for any of the contestants.

Shoes. She must have more shoes.

Not Fair!! I think I would get a two hour lecture about how it is not a commodity to be traded or withheld.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back