2009.06.02 Document Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
HLN just reported it too!!! So it's coming folks!! Woot Woot!

HLN says transcripts with Uncer and Richardson ... old news! Fingers crossed for something new!!

Vinnie Politan on HLN

Mark Agular and John Lucich agreeing that the released documents make LE and SA look bad.

Quoted Uncer's statement that she thought that it (the taping of KC's reaction) could have been handled better, however she was following a direct order from her supervisor.

Both believe that the statements by Uncer and Richardson will be thrown out.

FYI: The depos were both already released & threads were started early this afternoon!

2009.05.05~ Casey Anthony Defense Team Deposition Of Tammy Uncer
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84832"]2009.05.05~ Casey Anthony Defense Team Deposition Of Tammy Uncer - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

2009.04.02~ Casey Anthony Defense Team Deposition Of Billy Richardson
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84834"]2009.04.02~ Casey Anthony Defense Team Deposition Of Billy Richardson - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thanks!

:angel:

FYI: The depos were both already released & threads were started early this afternoon!

2009.05.05~ Casey Anthony Defense Team Deposition Of Tammy Uncer - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

2009.04.02~ Casey Anthony Defense Team Deposition Of Billy Richardson - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thanks!

I think the depo's you're referring to were released by the SA's office. The one's released today were taken by the defense. Different depositions, same people deposed.

Blaise

2009.05.05~ Casey Anthony Defense Team Deposition Of Tammy Uncer - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

2009.04.02~ Casey Anthony Defense Team Deposition Of Billy Richardson - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thanks!

Sorry ... I got excited when I saw the Sentinel's headline! :bang:

Mods ... feel free to delete!

whatever the new docs are, break them out by topic. way too much info is lost in these catch all threads. I think many of you are now discovering it is hard to find info when it is all blended on one thread and not topic specific.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer