1221 users online (267 members and 954 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

PA - Suspect in rape of 11 yr old beaten by neighbors

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...irl-Raped.html

The victim had just dropped her younger sister off at daycare and was walking to school along Kensington Avenue. The man followed her, grabbed her and forced her to walk six or seven blocks away. He pulled her down an alley near the intersection of Jasper and E. Westmoreland Streets, threatened to "shoot her" if she screamed and sexually assaulted her with such force she had to undergo surgery, according to the Daily News.
    The man had entered the daycare with the girl, her mother said Tuesday. She is baffled as to why daycare officials allowed him inside.
    A passerby saw the little girl sobbing and bleeding on the sidewalk about 9:45 a.m. and called police. Investigators aren't sure if the attacker fled or if she somehow escaped.
    "Quite frankly, right now, the account we have is from a very traumatized young girl," said Capt. Darby.
    The girl was hospitalized for her injuries and remained in stable condition Tuesday, police said.

More at link....................

This was a particularily vicious crime against a child.. the neighbors deserve a pat on the back for capturing this guy.. Oh and once again its a guy who is well known to the police and who has a laundry list of crimes on his record including a prior suspected rape charge that was later dropped.
    I just hope that this poor little girl can recover from such a traumatic rape.. however I suspect she is going to have alifetime of damage to deal with as a result.
    We need a little more of this in some of these cities. I am not a fan of vigilante justice but sometimes I think its warrented. The citizens need to be more active in capturing these losers..

This is sickening. That poor girl. When is the justice system going to realize that a person with a record like this is Dangerous?
    Unless I missed something, the article doesn't say much about the neighbors beating him up....good--I'm glad they did it.

Quote Originally Posted by opme View Post
    http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...irl-Raped.html

The victim had just dropped her younger sister off at daycare and was walking to school along Kensington Avenue. The man followed her, grabbed her and forced her to walk six or seven blocks away. He pulled her down an alley near the intersection of Jasper and E. Westmoreland Streets, threatened to "shoot her" if she screamed and sexually assaulted her with such force she had to undergo surgery, according to the Daily News.
    The man had entered the daycare with the girl, her mother said Tuesday. She is baffled as to why daycare officials allowed him inside.
    A passerby saw the little girl sobbing and bleeding on the sidewalk about 9:45 a.m. and called police. Investigators aren't sure if the attacker fled or if she somehow escaped.
    "Quite frankly, right now, the account we have is from a very traumatized young girl," said Capt. Darby.
    The girl was hospitalized for her injuries and remained in stable condition Tuesday, police said.

More at link....................

This was a particularily vicious crime against a child.. the neighbors deserve a pat on the back for capturing this guy.. Oh and once again its a guy who is well known to the police and who has a laundry list of crimes on his record including a prior suspected rape charge that was later dropped.
    I just hope that this poor little girl can recover from such a traumatic rape.. however I suspect she is going to have alifetime of damage to deal with as a result.
    We need a little more of this in some of these cities. I am not a fan of vigilante justice but sometimes I think its warrented. The citizens need to be more active in capturing these losers..

Bet he gets a lot more of it once he's behind bars, too. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Debbie3223 is offline Blessed are the cracked, for they let in the light. :o)
    Ever since I lived in Tombstone, Arizona... im all for vigilante justice

They know how to take care of things out there

i want to know the REAL reason judges arent harder on these DF's

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    It says in the link in the first post ---
    Police grabbed Carrasquillo at Front and Clearfield Streets in Kensington. He was taken to Temple University Hospital with unspecified injuries suffered after being beaten by members of the neighborhood near where the rape happened. - he was taken to the hospital in critical condition.

I, too, am all in favor of vigilante justice.

As an aside - Kensington is a very very very tough neighborhood in Philly.

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

Critical condition due to numerous bumps on on the head.. I beleive the neighbors used wood to beat him in the head and face... I suspect that he is going get worse treatment if convicted which is likely due to the DNA they have linking him to the crime

a side note to this is that many of the police that have been murdered on duty in Philly were due to career criminals with backgrounds similar to this guys..

I pray for this little girl and her family. I hope she gets all the help she needs.

As for the vigilante justice...good for them. It's about time we let the criminals know that we're not going to sit back and take it anymore. Sometimes the punishment the law dishes out just isn't enough.

jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
    I surely hope they do not prosecute the neighbors :-)

Our justice system failed this little girl. This piece of crap should've been behind bars.

God Bless this child and her family.

That's all I'm going to say b/c what I want to say about this POS would get me banned for 4 lifetimes!!!
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

My heart goes out to the girl and her family. This is something she will have to live with the rest of her life. This POS will probably, unfortunately, recover.

For the little girl, my prayers that she makes it without too much physical damage. And that she gets that the love, support and counseling that she needs at this time.

For the POS. LOL, this is probably wrong. But YAY!!!! So many times I have wished that a POS could get back even a little of what he gave out. So happy to hear that this one did get some of it. I hope that it hurt like he!! and that he was scared for his life! I hope he cried and wet himself! I hope he begged!

If I was a cop, I am afraid that I might have trouble locating any suspects to his assault.

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie3223 View Post
    Ever since I lived in Tombstone, Arizona... im all for vigilante justice

They know how to take care of things out there

i want to know the REAL reason judges arent harder on these DF's
    LOL; we had a homeless sex offender let loose here. He stayed in a parking lot for two nights and then decided to leave town; said he was "too afraid" to stay here anymore. Guess he wasn't able to sleep very well with all the rocks being thrown at his truck. That is how it SHOULD be everywhere!!!!! I can only commend these people. We MUST take care of our children; they are OUR future!

Hey, I want to move to this neighbourhood... for the neighbours. Good for them. My husband has often said "just once, if I caught a guy just once doing this, there'd never be another child harmed by at least that guy"...

When it comes to innocent children and violent crimes committed against them... burn the guy at the stake or hang him. Done, finished, bye bye, so long. "Officer, never saw a thing, never heard a thing, no idea whatcha talking about".
    Only my opinion, no one else need agree.

I live pretty close to where this happened. I was so happy to hear he was caught AND got the crap beat out of him. Sometimes I really do believe in Karma..

Quote Originally Posted by PattyCake View Post
    Hey, I want to move to this neighbourhood... for the neighbours. Good for them. My husband has often said "just once, if I caught a guy just once doing this, there'd never be another child harmed by at least that guy"...

When it comes to innocent children and violent crimes committed against them... burn the guy at the stake or hang him. Done, finished, bye bye, so long. "Officer, never saw a thing, never heard a thing, no idea whatcha talking about".
    I think if there were more of these incidents there would be more fear of committing such crimes against children.. and many many eyes and forms of justice that most of these perps dont want to incur..

Too many times the neighbors dont see anything but enough is enough time to do what we need to to protect our kids and bring justice for those already victimized by *******s like this. i for one am just heartbroken over the sheer number of children in the headlines that have been harmed or murdered by repeat offenders as well as by those who are supposed to love and protect them.. time for it to stop

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast