Casey's life a year ago

lizzie_april

Reaction score
What was Casey life like a year ago right now?

She had just started dating Tony, Fusion was her favorite hangout. Caylee was becoming more and more an obstacle in her life and she was resenting her more each day. She had already done the searches on the internet.

Feel free to add to this.

She reached the *Point of No Return*

her life as she envisioned .. is over

Forever

Reading her texts to and from Amy on June 3, 2008, she was talking about kissing boys and taking her mom to dinner.

None of that ever again, eh?
:behindbar

Was this the week that CA took off b/c her 50th Bd was coming? And Caylee stayed with CA like all the time that week, right? So KC was running free this week last year.........getting the taste of being unencumbered. She liked it. And she first slept with AL when, the 2nd? Caylee and KC went to AL's on the 2nd, Caylee had her pic taken by AL by the pool that day, I remember that. I bet KC didn't have Caylee too much after that as CA was off work. So it's all gearing up, it's revving up .....to her dasterdly deed, KC is taking step after step closer to the line, where she will pass over to the dark side. We've heard that KC had voiced concerns regarding her mental health in the past to at least three people (Annie, LA's roommate and CA), saying that she thought she needed help. So by this time it seems that she's decided to roll with the dark thoughts going on inside her head instead of trying to seek help for them. So awful to think about.

I've heard it said that sometimes people get insight or feelings when they don't have long to live, but since Caylee was only almost three, we will never know if she felt her fate coming closer(sometimes people tell others "I had this dream about dying or such). But if she did receive insight, I take comfort in the hope that God showed her the beauty of what was coming her way once she parted her body. :tsktsk: Sad, sad, so beyond sad. :cow:

A year ago today...

Casey COULD have turned her life around, and actually become someone- as in a 'real' person, a 'real' mother, a 'real' adult, a 'real' friend, and could have really gone to school, and/or really gotten a job/career. She still had a chance to have a real life.

She had a lot of advantages others don't have. She was still thought of as a nice person and a good mother. She was young, attractive, friendly. She was thought of as smart, with an outgoing, caring personality. She had nice clothes, a nice car, a nice home to live in.

She had a sweet, beautiful daughter.

The way I see it... A year ago today, Casey had a chance to have it all, yet threw it all away.

A year ago...

KC was a mother to a beautiful baby girl who was barely 3 years old.

She had a family who supported her, a new BF, and a complete facade that she was actually working, had money and a great life that included getting her parents' house, etc.

The facade was slowly cracking... no direction to rectify more mistakes and for whatever reason, KC felt that she had no other choice but to take the life of a little child who trusted her and loved her more than anyone.

We may never know what led to the horrific act of amother taking her baby's life, but the one thing that I pray is that on the 2 year anniversary of this poor child's death, her killer is on death row, or at least in general population, so that this crime does not go unpunished.

A year ago Caylee was alive. A year ago KC was the Mother of a beautiful alive daughter.

I can't get past that. I know this is OT to this thread but I have been thinking lately of Caylee and how the 1 yr date of her death is coming very soon.

This is what she was doing on June 3rd 2008.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3694289&postcount=42"]June 3rd, a day in the life of Casey[/ame]

A year ago Imo she was working really hard at keeping all her stories straight. So many stories, how do you keep them all straight?
She had a new romance and doing what she can to keep him impressed and interested, wondering if this is going to be the one who will rescue her and give her the life she feels she deserves.
She was bummed about not going on the trip with her friends and wanting to buy some new clothes (as Nancy says, push up bras) and her wheels are spinning on where she can get money.
In no where do I see where Caylee matters to her, she's seeing how her life would be so much easier if it could just change.

And a year ago I did not know who this precious little girl was and what a terrible things was about to happen. If all of us had only known I have no doubt we would have moved heaven and earth to stop it!

VB

A year ago today...

Casey COULD have turned her life around, and actually become someone- as in a 'real' person, a 'real' mother, a 'real' adult, a 'real' friend, and could have really gone to school, and/or really gotten a job/career. She still had a chance to have a real life.

She had a lot of advantages others don't have. She was still thought of as a nice person and a good mother. She was young, attractive, friendly. She was thought of as smart, with an outgoing, caring personality. She had nice clothes, a nice car, a nice home to live in.

The way I see it... A year ago today, Casey had a chance to have it all, yet threw it all away.

(bold mine)

I completely agree with you. She could have had the world on a string (to paraphrase Mr. Sinatra); struck out on her own, battled her inner demons, like we all have to at times, and made a good life for herself and Caylee. It's so infuriating!

She was already an accomplished thief! Getting away with stealing, and getting bolder and bolder. She was the 800 pound gorilla in the house. I think she was far past turning her life around.

She was already an accomplished thief! Getting away with stealing, and getting bolder and bolder. She was the 800 pound gorilla in the house. I think she was far past turning her life around.

In my opinion, it is NEVER too late to turn your life around. Even though she was already an accomplished thief, that doesn't mean she couldn't make restitution, apologize, and become a good person for her sake and Caylee's. Suffice it to say, a year ago today, KC could have made the decision to be the best mother, daughter, friend, person that anyone could be. She could have learned to give love and her life would be very different today.

Wasen't it a year ago on June 3rd she wrote her questionable entry in her diary?

In my opinion, it is NEVER too late to turn your life around. Even though she was already an accomplished thief, that doesn't mean she couldn't make restitution, apologize, and become a good person for her sake and Caylee's. Suffice it to say, a year ago today, KC could have made the decision to be the best mother, daughter, friend, person that anyone could be. She could have learned to give love and her life would be very different today.

no, it's never too late to turn your life around ... but do you really think casey anthony wanted to?
can you imagine casey making restitution, apologizing, becoming a good person and a good mother? why would she bother? what's in it for her?
i don't believe that she could have learned to give love any more than a blind man can learn to see. there is no love in casey. she doesn't even understand what love is.
i'm w/ metalcrystal on this one. casey anthony was already a monster and in less than two weeks she'd prove it.

Wasen't it a year ago on June 3rd she wrote her questionable entry in her diary?

the entry is believed to be in part a reflection on killing caylee (the ends justify the means) so while i don't remember the date of the entry (sure someone else will) i doubt it would be june 3rd.

ETA diary entry dated june 21st.

KC was living life as she knew it. Stealing from GA/CA/LA and unsuspecting friends. She was s.....ing anyone who would have her and busy planning who her next "boy" would be. She was using Caylee as a prop to show what a good mother, and all around nice person, she was. She was busy planning her "work" schedule so as to further lie to everyone she knew. She was phone talking/texting and on the computer for the rest of her day. She occasionally threw GA/CA/LA and Caylee a crumb, but just as much as was needed so they wouldn't scream at the sight of her. A gem of a woman. Ugh.

Let's not also forget that a year ago, to some extent, KC's plan was already forming. The searches for chloroform, neck-breaking and Zenaida were already made, the One Tree Hill was already googled, and IMO KC was going overboard with how much she loved her baby girl (check Cupid Profile, My Space, Text Messages to Amy, etc.)

The mind was already snapping - she was, by this point, already mapping out her intentions... IMO, she already knew baby Caylee's life was nearing an end - and I cannot get past the coldness of her living every day carefree, knowing that she would soon destroy the precious gift she was given.

A year ago today...

Very well said!!! This is so true and it makes it even sadder.

It's so sad that she didn't appreciate her mother's help.. some ppl don't ever get to experience their mom's help after they have a child, let alone a mom that will drop everything for your daughter/son. My good friend lost her mom when she was only 8 and she would have done anything to have her mom there to help her. It's not the same situation but you know what I mean?...

I think it was on June 21st - however, the year is in question- I'm hoping there is undeniable proof that Casey wrote that diary entry in 2008. With all of the other overwhelming evidence--this bit of "state of mind" evidence will convince the jury beyond a reasonable doubt!!!

I think we are products of our genetics and environment. Given love, support, encouragement, guidelines & boundaries, we have tools to make good choices along the way. These were sorely lacking for Casey. What speaks volumes to me is that if Cindy became aware of her "sociopathic" tendencies, and as a mother and a nurse, did not seek help for her, she was quite responsible for creating this monster.

Casey was a bright young woman, seemed to enjoy & have talent with photography, and could have had a "real job" doing something with it. I think she desperately want to escape her life at home, and the hyper sexual activity I think was a way for her to experience some kind of intimacy & feel accepted for who/what she was, without a lot of emotional involvement, and I think she wanted to find someone to marry to do this. However, she didn't know how to go about it in the " Normal" way. Games, lies, deceipt, competition were what she knew. As they say in AA, if getting up every morning & having a beating is what you know, that is normal for you. She never knew normal.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back