Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gitana1 View Post
    I see that we have already have someone here who attends the hearings. I can't go tomorrow but if you guys want an additional WS member to attend trial, I'd be happy to do so and report back. I have not been active on this thread except to read, but I am a good observer. It may be good to have a few people reporting on what they see since one person can't look everywhere at once, so let me know.
    Oh absolutely!! The hearing today is supposed to set a trial date. We've been told that her lawyer is asking for a postponement. But we learned the hard way last time that what the family has been told isn't what always happens.

We were told by family that she was being offered a deal, which apparently she was but she and her atty turned it down and they have something else possibly an insanity plea they are trying. The craziness of it all!! The more ears and eyes the better.
    Thank you my WS family for everything you do, everyday. You are loved and appreciated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Emma Leigh Barker~
    09/02/07~03/18/09
    ~R.I.P.~

Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to LiFE - Sentenced 6/17/11

~~~~~~~~~~~
    jmho as always

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LCoastMom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Chicogirl36 View Post
    Im so excited MMB!!! I have been BUSY with kid issues, but keep checking in every few days for an update!!! Ill be on tomorrow to chat with ya abut her hearing. Its cool enough, lets hope the AC doesnt break this time...lol
    She's gonna need every minute with that ac now that she can get. whether it is cool or not. Because eventually she will be frying down below with her new BFF KC
    Thank you my WS family for everything you do, everyday. You are loved and appreciated.

~Emma Leigh Barker~
    09/02/07~03/18/09
    ~R.I.P.~

Justice For Emma

~~~~~~~~~~~
    jmho as always

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LCoastMom For This Useful Post:

Just to let you know I have heard nothing as of 6o

~Emma Leigh Barker~
    09/02/07~03/18/09
    ~R.I.P.~

Justice For Emma

~~~~~~~~~~~
    jmho as always

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LCoastMom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by gitana1 View Post
    I see that we have already have someone here who attends the hearings. I can't go tomorrow but if you guys want an additional WS member to attend trial, I'd be happy to do so and report back. I have not been active on this thread except to read, but I am a good observer. It may be good to have a few people reporting on what they see since one person can't look everywhere at once, so let me know.
    Gitana,
    How sweet of you to offer to attend on your avail days- Im usually down in SFV/AV, but I am up north right now, so I will miss the whole thing- (although, I do plan on a so cal trip when they sentence her- I have been in this case since day one, and I would LOOOOOVE to put a face to smother mother , I say, the more eyes the better- Every set of eyes tells a different story, so I personally welcome your input!! Thanks!!!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chicogirl36 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by missmybaby View Post
    She's gonna need every minute with that ac now that she can get. whether it is cool or not. Because eventually she will be frying down below with her new BFF KC

MMB- Thank God I havent had the chance to experience for myself, but I hear if the heat from he!! doesnt kill her, the heat the inmates will crack down on her will. sm (refuse to dignify her OR give her any respect) will be feeling that heat in GP/Prison and she KNOWS it- Hence, the dis-sheveled hair- she wouldnt be caught dead leaving the house looking like that- from what I've read, sm was very vain. She has a plan for insanity plea, and guess what sm???

ITS NOT GONNA WORK!!!!!!!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chicogirl36 For This Useful Post:

Reprinted with permission

BB was acting strange AGAIN..I wonder if that girl found the fingernail in her hair last night....He chewed a fingernail and spit it out, it landed in the girl's hair..eeeww then he picked a zit on his neck, then he chewed his nails again, he could not sit still again, his fingers in his nose, mouth, underarms I was not close enough to see if they were anywhere else....he is so gross....he stared at us on a few occations, the first time is when we came in, I stared him back with a stupid look and he turned away...the second time he TRIED to stare Nurse down, she held her ground and won the stare contest! you go girl!!! the grandmother also did not like the fact we we were there either....

I did get scolded by the Judge because I had my hand to my mouth telling TGT something, you could not hear us but you could see I was saying something, so Judge said "could you ladies stop talking please" he did not say it mean or anything but I was like, damn you have a farting Attorney, somebody fidgeting in there seat spitting fingernails all over the court room floor and people, a lamkin that is noisey to beat the band and a meth addict that can't sit down for a second (the woman that was arrested bf)...and you tell us something for our hands covering our face wispering....I forgot he got mad at the starting of the days cases...Attorneys were chewing gum and he said if Anyone is chewing gun spit it out now! the attorneys spit theirs out and the Bailiff held a trash can for some that were in the gallery. so he was having a off day, I still like him, he has a great attitude most of the time.

At 11:30 they bring in this girl (lady really) with cornrows........skinny, petit, dark hair and pale skin, she has a smirk on her face and is moving her head around, acting black. .....we all think it is SB with conrows again! what the heck happened to her, she is way worse then last time, we are all looking at each other like what the hell is up with her?...she looks worse then bad, she changed that much in a few weeks?.......the judge calls her by name. and it was Dominique.....wow, wow...her and SB could be twins....she was being held for child abuse, Meth and alcohol abuse...wow, is all we could keep saying. it was a shock!

They bring SB in she is looking bad, she does not look at anyone in the gallery today, Not even BB, He has his head down the whole time she is in court! she carries a folder full of papers with her, they are for Mr. Suffercation. although he is in another courtroom, the Judge calls and asks if another attorney can stand in for him and accept the papers...they agree Brandon Henderson Atty can stand in for him, the set the next date for 10/26 as it was said that the state was not ready to proceed that they were still in DISCOVERY....(that is what PD told Judge when he was in the court earlier).

Kelly Comer was not in court either so another DA agreed to the new date.

Outside the court some woman....tells me that her daughter or daughter in law works with BB (and knows his brother) and he is a good guy...(YEAH) she goes on to say that he is estranged by his family.. they don't talk to him! she also said that everyone at work calls him.....wait for it......WOODY! I think the first time I said anything about him I said he looks like Woody Harrelson (sp) from Cheers....LOL, I guess so does everyone else!

We will be there on the 26th to bring you all more of the "never a dull moment in Judge Zackey's court" drama.

~Emma Leigh Barker~
    09/02/07~03/18/09
    ~R.I.P.~

Justice For Emma

~~~~~~~~~~~
    jmho as always

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LCoastMom For This Useful Post:

SM best friend is now the BFF of a couple of the peeps who go into court. She posted and suggested the trial scheduled to start in 20 days will be delayed because the judges have too many parties to attend over the holidays. or something

I think they will go foreward with the case this year, she has had the tests the PD had her take and the results are now in his hands so they might not prolong the case. I heard JZ say next date would be 20 of 60 so I think that has something to do with the date of trial...I just can't remember right now what it is exactly. I know you can't say too much but is it true what that lady told us, BB'S family won't talk to him anymore? if yes, is it because of SB? I hear she has had some nice Boyfriends in her life, why did she get so infatuated with this guy? he is just so strange in court..from what I have heard he use to be real normal in high school, he was on the football team and got ok grades, he is a food handler at a local food place, I won't say the name...but his unclean habits in the court make me not want to go there....besides If he reconized us he might do something to our food for being critical of him.

Sorry I can't get excited over sm bff for one she still thinks she is innocent. So s m PD was in another court room so not there to take the papers from her. There is speculation these were the psychological (Sorry) tests she had done. That her atty is going to try to prove she has schizophrenia. Yeah, good luck with that. I guess she has the kind that shows up while she kills her kid and then goes away, transient schitzo. Although with her running in looking all happy to be a live one month then tripping over her lower lip the next who knows.

~Emma Leigh Barker~
    09/02/07~03/18/09
    ~R.I.P.~

Justice For Emma

~~~~~~~~~~~
    jmho as always

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LCoastMom For This Useful Post:

Greetings!! What a month it has been. The SA and PD were both in court today, both hashing out what they each want the other to provide, before the next court date set for Dec 7th.

I was hoping Gitana had posted by now, if she was able to go, maybe she was waiting for me!! IDK. I hope no one minds I'm going to wait a bit before posting the others notes, as they were not finished hashing somethings out at this time. I know there was a review of charges, but I don't know what the charges are. Someone more experience than I, is reviewing them before posting them. There was an older case mentioned, one that went to the supreme court. Not sure of the relevance, best I know there were no psych claims brought in today. (Guess she passed her crazy tests!!)

I can tell you S. M. is once again acting like a poor, lost soul. Didn't look well and averted her eyes, didn't make contact with anyone. It does seem that reality has sunk in. The 5 weeks she spent doing the party scene, immediately following the death of her precious angel; appears to be catching up to her. Her behavior in those weeks and the false confession My guess is she is still not feeling any pain over the loss of her baby or over the devastation of her family.

My guess is she is sorry she didn't make up a better story to tell the cops who were first on the scene. 5 hours after she left precious Emma covered by grass along side the freeway like yesterdays garbage.

So far there has been nothing leaked about anything in her favor. In yesterdays hearing something came up , I have an idea but nothing in writing, so err on the side of caution. I believe I'll have a couple updates in the next couple days.

~Emma Leigh Barker~
    09/02/07~03/18/09
    ~R.I.P.~

Justice For Emma

~~~~~~~~~~~
    jmho as always

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LCoastMom For This Useful Post:

Bumping Emma Love

~Emma Leigh Barker~
    09/02/07~03/18/09
    ~R.I.P.~

Justice For Emma

~~~~~~~~~~~
    jmho as always

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LCoastMom For This Useful Post:

Hi Guys and Gals

Not trying to be suspenseful; the information I learned about the hearing may or may not mean anything. It will most likely not effect anything or anyone in this case. Because it doesn't pertain to Emma or sb I'd rather not publish it on line / in public (again....)

The reason is two fold. One, it is several years old and 2, because it will reopen a painful situation for someone I consider a good friend, unnecessarily. IMO

Anyone who wants to pm to discuss the likely hood is fine. I'm not trying to keep anything from anyone I just don't want to reopen any sores or put anything in public that may not be used in court anyway. (If the judge allows it, I'll put it out here too.)

Thanks for understanding.

Here you go, to make it up to you. BB is still coming to the hearings, but take a peek at what's missing from his favorite social network!!

http://www.myspace.com/18026557

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Emma Leigh Barker~
    09/02/07~03/18/09
    ~R.I.P.~

Justice For Emma

~~~~~~~~~~~
    jmho as always

Thank you so much for all of your updates and coverage, missmybaby. You are an angel I feel like I desserted poor Emma although not a day goes by that I don't think of her. I am thankful for all of you that are providing updates.
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lovejac For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Lovejac View Post
    Thank you so much for all of your updates and coverage, missmybaby. You are an angel I feel like I desserted poor Emma although not a day goes by that I don't think of her. I am thankful for all of you that are providing updates.
    LJ I don't feel like you have deserted Emma for a second. Keep doing what you've been doing!! (((HUGS))) I'll get a hold of you if anything changes. For the last several months all we've done is hurry up and wait.

~Emma Leigh Barker~
    09/02/07~03/18/09
    ~R.I.P.~

Justice For Emma

~~~~~~~~~~~
    jmho as always

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LCoastMom For This Useful Post:

bumping Emma sweet angel baby

~Emma Leigh Barker~
    09/02/07~03/18/09
    ~R.I.P.~

Justice For Emma

~~~~~~~~~~~
    jmho as always

Thank you to Lovejac for having this thread in her signature line, I have read through this forum and am so saddened for the B family, esp NB as this seems to have hit him hard in ways that he is willing to express. I remember seeing a few details on this case when this first happened, but didn't even end up hearing of SBs arrest! I will be watching and waiting for the 7th....
    Last edited by hellinor; 12-03-2009 at 12:20 PM.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hellinor For This Useful Post:

Missmybaby and Gitana - any news from the courtroom? The court date could've been postponed for all I know....

Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast