Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 457
  1. #181
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    massachusetts
    Posts
    6,348
    omg how could anyone think of hurting that girl


  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kbl8201 For This Useful Post:


  3. #182
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    7,522
    Quote Originally Posted by LCoastMom View Post
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Happy Angel Day Sweet Baby Girl
    You are so loved!


    ~ September 2, 2007 ~ March 18, 2009 ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LCoastMom For This Useful Post:


  5. #183
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    7,522
    Quote Originally Posted by kbl8201 View Post
    omg how could anyone think of hurting that girl
    The selfish egg donor who wasn't able to spend enough time with the latest piece she was hanging around with.

    Quote Originally Posted by kbl8201 View Post
    'my offer is this counseler, life no parole'
    We should be so lucky ~ She is up for 25 to life ~ which means she can be up for parole between 10ish and 12ish somewhere. I can only hope and pray the jury, if there is one sees her for what she is.

    If the plea is accepted and I so fear it will be, that the judge puts her in for the absolute maximum he is allowed with no parole. If they had taken the 15 the state offered a few months ago she would have been out in 5 to 7 unless it was 15 no parole which her daddy's family, who contacted us at that time wasn't sure and since it was turned down none of us pursued it.
    Last edited by LCoastMom; 03-11-2010 at 03:28 PM.
    Thank you my WS family for everything you do, everyday. You are loved and appreciated.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



    ~Emma Leigh Barker~
    09/02/07~03/18/09
    ~R.I.P.~


    Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to LiFE - Sentenced 6/17/11


    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    jmho as always


  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LCoastMom For This Useful Post:


  7. #184
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    massachusetts
    Posts
    6,348
    well emma was 18 months old, so here's my take.

    a woman's average life expetency is about what, 75?

    so give the witch 73 years.....she wont last that long


  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kbl8201 For This Useful Post:


  9. #185
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    7,522
    Quote Originally Posted by kbl8201 View Post
    well emma was 18 months old, so here's my take.

    a woman's average life expetency is about what, 75?

    so give the witch 73 years.....she wont last that long
    I like the way you think. This is exactly how I would calculate a "fair" sentence for baby and/or child abusers and killers.

    It's less than an eye for an eye - for those with concerns that we are above all that, anything else that goes on with these piece's o' carp is between them and their maker.

    I also would be against doing anything to prolong the life of any convicted killers. Talk about a waste...



    Thank you my WS family for everything you do, everyday. You are loved and appreciated.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



    ~Emma Leigh Barker~
    09/02/07~03/18/09
    ~R.I.P.~


    Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to LiFE - Sentenced 6/17/11


    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    jmho as always


  10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LCoastMom For This Useful Post:


  11. #186
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    15
    This has been an utterly heartbreaking case, so hard to follow as baby girls pictures are a constant reminder of what wondrous beauty the world lost. Thanks for the updates LCoastmom!

    Emma you were a treasure a gift to behold. You deserved life to be loved and cherished. As heavens gates opened onto you the angel's wept, wept as the light that shown from your face was pure and true.
    ♥Eternal Flame of remembrance♥


  12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Silvahalo For This Useful Post:


  13. #187
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    massachusetts
    Posts
    6,348
    it makes it worse to look at the actual pictures.

    who could hurt that child, least of all her own mother?

    look at how happy and content she was. someone must have loved her ;(


  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kbl8201 For This Useful Post:


  15. #188
    mikeysmommom's Avatar
    mikeysmommom is offline "A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty...."
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Garden State
    Posts
    4,611
    Quote Originally Posted by kbl8201 View Post
    it makes it worse to look at the actual pictures.

    who could hurt that child, least of all her own mother?

    look at how happy and content she was. someone must have loved her ;(
    Her Grandparents loved her very much.All she had to do was leave and I am sure they would have loved and cherish her.I do not agree on plea deals not when there is no doubt about who the killer was.If they started giving the death penalty and then carried it out swiftly maybe these POS Momster would think twice about it.As long as we keep giving them a slap on the wrist for such a heinous crime this is just going to get worse.When she comes out if she gets the plea deal she will still be able to have more children and that is a horrible thought to me.
    I Love You MOM 6/16/32 - 5/30/09





    Justice for Travis 5/8/13

    Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to Life - Sentenced 6/17/11

    Justice Denied for Caylee Marie Anthony
    July 5,2011


  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mikeysmommom For This Useful Post:


  17. #189
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    914
    Stacy Barker is a monster and deserves NOTHING less than a full MAX sentence. She is a liar, wicked, and evil!! I hope that she is reminded of what a monster she is every day. I hope those women in Lynwood are helping her remember who Emma was EVERYDAY~~

    Although I hate when scum like SB are filling up our jails, I truly believe that nasty girl needs to STAY behind bars for as long as possible. She has truly shown lack of remorse and is sooo arrogant about SMOTHERING her precious baby!

    LET HER ROT!!!!
    Last edited by Chicogirl36; 03-14-2010 at 01:19 AM. Reason: spell


  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chicogirl36 For This Useful Post:


  19. #190
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    7,522
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvahalo View Post
    This has been an utterly heartbreaking case, so hard to follow as baby girls pictures are a constant reminder of what wondrous beauty the world lost. Thanks for the updates LCoastmom!

    Emma you were a treasure a gift to behold. You deserved life to be loved and cherished. As heavens gates opened onto you the angel's wept, wept as the light that shown from your face was pure and true.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbl8201 View Post
    it makes it worse to look at the actual pictures.

    who could hurt that child, least of all her own mother?

    look at how happy and content she was. someone must have loved her ;(
    Think you Silvahalo ~

    I have a large number of family pictures of her, I think she started smiling, a big take over her face smiles - before she was 2 months old and it seemed she just smiled all the time. And when people say her mother snapped or something must have made her do this - I don't buy it... Aside from her being a selfish beotch -

    KBl I am keeping her picture out there. I want people to see this precious angel the way I do, to understand this was a little piece of heaven on earth, who was dearly loved ~ the AV is not a huge place our friends who go to court run into her GParents, Mrs Barker & Mr Barker, GGrandParents and uncles are devastated. As is her daddy and his family.

    I would love to be able for their sake to drop this ~ but I can't... I do want them to know this is done with complete and utter respect for them and I am very careful when posting outside of here ~ knowing they may see it ~ To keep my opinions to myself as best I can. To keep the sarcasm and acid from running away with my better sense.

    I put up the pictures this week because I know there is no way I will be able to in a few days.

    I'll get a link up as soon as I finish the 1 year anniversary piece I am working on.

    Thank you my WS family for everything you do, everyday. You are loved and appreciated.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



    ~Emma Leigh Barker~
    09/02/07~03/18/09
    ~R.I.P.~


    Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to LiFE - Sentenced 6/17/11


    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    jmho as always


  20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LCoastMom For This Useful Post:


  21. #191
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    7,522
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicogirl36 View Post
    Stacy Barker is a monster and deserves NOTHING less than a full MAX sentence. She is a liar, wicked, and evil!! I hope that she is reminded of what a monster she is every day. I hope those women in Lynwood are helping her remember who Emma was EVERYDAY~~

    Although I hate when scum like SB are filling up our jails, I truly believe that nasty girl STAYS behind bars for as long as possible. She has truly shown lack of remorse and is sooo arrogant about SMOTHERING her precious baby!

    LET HER ROT!!!!
    Thanks GF! I've missed you around here!
    Last edited by LCoastMom; 03-13-2010 at 08:33 PM.
    Thank you my WS family for everything you do, everyday. You are loved and appreciated.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



    ~Emma Leigh Barker~
    09/02/07~03/18/09
    ~R.I.P.~


    Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to LiFE - Sentenced 6/17/11


    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    jmho as always


  22. The Following User Says Thank You to LCoastMom For This Useful Post:


  23. #192
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    massachusetts
    Posts
    6,348
    lcm i wasnt disapproving of you putting the pictures up. im just having a rough time right now cause it seems every day in 'crimes in the news' there are 3 or 4 new cases of beaten, maimed, molsted or mutiltated babies. its getting tough to stick around


  24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kbl8201 For This Useful Post:


  25. #193
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    914
    Quote Originally Posted by LCoastMom View Post
    Thanks GF! I've missed you around here!
    THANK YOU Left Coast Mom for keeping us all up to date from the other site. I know you have inside info as well, and appreciate all of the hard work you have done, and still do, in the name of justice for Emma Leigh Barker.

    You are truly an angel and I for one want to give you a big for keeping us in the loop. Tell the other sleuthers I appreciate their hard work and time.


    God Bless you Baby Emma- It's ALL for YOU sweet Angel.


  26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chicogirl36 For This Useful Post:


  27. #194
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    7,522
    Quote Originally Posted by kbl8201 View Post
    lcm i wasnt disapproving of you putting the pictures up. im just having a rough time right now cause it seems every day in 'crimes in the news' there are 3 or 4 new cases of beaten, maimed, molsted or mutiltated babies. its getting tough to stick around
    I know you you weren't, I put your quote up there to thank you for sticking with us, despite the fact that it hurts so much to do so.. I apologize for coming across in any way but to thank you.

    I understand completely, and I don't understand this "trend" either. We can't read anywhere, without finding another case.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    A friend of my youngest daughter (she's 21) just lost her 2 yr old son after the boyfriend (not the baby's father) beat him, while mom was at work.

    What I don't get: she was being abused by this guy. She moved to TX to be with him. Why did she follow him there and how could she leave her son in his care???

    I just don't get it...



    Thank you my WS family for everything you do, everyday. You are loved and appreciated.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



    ~Emma Leigh Barker~
    09/02/07~03/18/09
    ~R.I.P.~


    Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to LiFE - Sentenced 6/17/11


    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    jmho as always


  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LCoastMom For This Useful Post:


  29. #195
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    massachusetts
    Posts
    6,348
    Quote Originally Posted by LCoastMom View Post


    I know you you weren't, I put your quote up there to thank you for sticking with us, despite the fact that it hurts so much to do so.. I apologize for coming across in any way but to thank you.

    I understand completely, and I don't understand this "trend" either. We can't read anywhere, without finding another case.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    A friend of my youngest daughter (she's 21) just lost her 2 yr old son after the boyfriend (not the baby's father) beat him, while mom was at work.

    What I don't get: she was being abused by this guy. She moved to TX to be with him. Why did she follow him there and how could she leave her son in his care???

    I just don't get it...





  30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kbl8201 For This Useful Post:


Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. LA - 17-year-old charged with murder, rape of 8-month-old boy
    By jnTexas in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-16-2014, 06:39 PM
  2. Latoshia Washington charged with murder after 11-month-old dies
    By *~Aimee~* in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-31-2012, 08:25 AM
  3. NM-17-month old Baby killed, mom's BF charged, has record
    By cluciano63 in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 12:41 PM
  4. 17 year old charged with murder of 11 month old
    By Dobler in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 05:14 PM
  5. Man Charged In Murder Of 20-Month-Old Stepson
    By Lovejac in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 02:06 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •