Burial for Caylee question

Status
Not open for further replies.

AquaEyes

Reaction score
If this is inappropriate or is something contained in another thread, please remove it.

It is my understanding that Caylee has not been laid to rest. Could the delay be that there is a desire to not place an official marker of her birth date and death date? They would not want to bury her in an unmarked grave, and marking it with dates would indicate knowledge of the death date.

Just thinking out loud...

Aqua

It was my understanding that she was cremated.
Some people don't bury the ashes. They either keep them or scatter them.
Sorry, I can't remember if it was ever said what the A's did with the ashes.

I see. Thank you. Poor little baby. Makes your heart hurt, you know?

Did they put her ashes in jewelry or was that just a rumor?

**Rumor only** There are some folks that believe that dear Caylee's ashes are/were contained in the large brown teddy that was on display at the church memorial service. Also--that jewlery worn by some family members (CA in particular) is said to *possibly* contain Caylee's ashes. This is just speculation as far as I know. I cannot provide any substantiated links. I personally believe that the soul and spirit of the angel that is Caylee Marie is with her Lord and Saviour in heaven. I do not know the status of her "earthly remains". JMO.....

Caylee is in the bracelets that Ca, GA and La wear. Then some of her is in the bear that was up front and center at the memorial. Someone here tracked down and found the exact bracelets and bear on a cremation product company page.

EEEEEEuuuuuuuuuu

I kind of like it. Maybe I'm just weird? I have a friend who has a tiny bit of her infant daughter's ashes in a heart pendant around her neck. It makes her feel close to her & gives her comfort. I don't see anything wrong with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb