1164 users online (240 members and 924 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Like it or not, JBR murder a DNA case.

For years, officials and the media have been reporting 'mystery male DNA points to an intruder'. More recently, a DNA test was used as a basis to officially exhonerate the R's as suspects in the case.

JBR murder therfore now seems to be a DNA intruder case.

The DNA fits in well with the other evidence. That is, it is mutually supportive of and not conflicting with evidence that already existed. It was already reported that JBR was sexually assaulted. Sure enough, the DNA is found under the fingernails of both hands, in her underwear mixed with her blood, and on either side of the waistband of her longjohns.

I'm just a layman, but it seems to me that the odds an innocent male managed to get his DNA in these exact places at a child murder scene are astronomically remote. Exponentially more likely is the DNA is owned by an assailant who made more than glove contact, who JBR managed to fight with a bit.

Since nobody has found a handwriting or DNA match in 12 years, I'd venture the 'small foreign faction' part of the RN to probably be true. The DNA then would only be applicible to countries that have shared DNA databases.

Quote Originally Posted by Holdontoyourhat View Post
    I'm just a layman, but it seems to me that the odds an innocent male managed to get his DNA in these exact places at a child murder scene are astronomically remote. Exponentially more likely is the DNA is owned by an assailant who made more than glove contact, who JBR managed to fight with a bit.
    Edited to correct:

I take back my earlier statement. Disagreement is one thing; this was another. I offer no excuse.
    Last edited by SuperDave; 06-04-2009 at 09:44 PM.
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

For years, officials and the media have been reporting 'mystery male DNA points to an intruder'. More recently, a DNA test was used as a basis to officially exhonerate the R's as suspects in the case.

The DNA fits in well with the other evidence. That is, it is mutually supportive of and not conflicting with evidence that already existed. It was already reported that JBR was sexually assaulted. Sure enough, the DNA is found under the fingernails of both hands, in her underwear mixed with her blood, and on either side of the waistband of her longjohns.

Since nobody has found a handwriting or DNA match in 12 years, I'd venture the 'small foreign faction' part of the RN to probably be true. The DNA then would only be applicible to countries that have shared DNA databases.
    So if its only the DNA the RN & all evidence means NOTHNG? *AND* who says there hasnt been a handwriting match???
    The saints are the sinners who keep trying...

Quote Originally Posted by VespaElf View Post
    So if its only the DNA the RN & all evidence means NOTHNG? *AND* who says there hasnt been a handwriting match???
    For your information, there are a number of ransom note cases, LaMarca for example, where a positive handwriting match proved to be the 'big break' in the case.

JBR's currently isn't one of them. Either that, or I missed the 'big break' part.

In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    You didn't miss it, Holdon. The DA just chose to ignore it.

I'll send you Fifty Bucks if you promise to NEVER mention the fictional "fingernail DNA" again.
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Perhaps the ransom note is what it is---and no one believed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maikai View Post
    Perhaps the ransom note is what it is---and no one believed it.
    Wouldn't it be something if all these years, a small foreign faction has been laughing it up at all the RDI & IDI antics, anti-wealth, the 'decadent society', and how we see ourselves?

Wouldn't it be something if all these years, a small foreign faction has been laughing it up at all the RDI & IDI antics, anti-wealth, the 'decadent society', and how we see ourselves?
    Did you type that with a straight face??

Seriously....This "SFF" spent all this supposed time/money & resources on ONE crime? That proved???

Lets face it other than us "internet hold outs" & the family the death of JBR affected who? If 9/11 didnt change this "decadent society" how does one random crime?

Please, think for yourself and allow me the privilege to do the same. TY.

Until someone can show me the same DNA on the rope, paintbrush handle...I ain't buying it.

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

Please, think for yourself and allow me the privilege to do the same. TY.
    How have I denied your privilege??

You think ,you post,I think,I respond.........what part dont you get??
    You know darn well how it works here.........dont be cute with twisting my sig quote around.........thats a cheap way of avoiding my questions...........seriously please enlighten me about the "SFF".

Yes.

Seriously....This "SFF" spent all this supposed time/money & resources on ONE crime? That proved???
    Uh, not proven. It'd be news, wouldn't it?

Lets face it other than us "internet hold outs" & the family the death of JBR affected who? If 9/11 didnt change this "decadent society" how does one random crime?
    What made you think somebody wanted to change society with this 'random crime'? My guess is that somebody wanted JBR and screwed up.

Its not really a 'random crime' is it. I mean, its really a 'high profile murder'.

That's just it this is a high profile murder a small forgien faction would had put their name to it more than Saved BY The Cross..Even a small forgien faction would want their name known what better way than a high profile murder..And besides if a forgien faction is going to do something like this I think they would pick someone higher than John Ramsey to make their point clear..
    Last edited by Ravyn; 06-06-2009 at 03:30 AM.
    Knowledge of time is precious.Wisdom of truth is more precious than time..Opinions I write are mine..

Quote Originally Posted by Ravyn View Post
    That's just it this is a high profile murder a small forgien faction would had put their name to it more than Saved BY The Cross..Even a small forgien faction would want their name known what better way than a high profile murder..And besides if a forgien faction is going to do something like this I think they would pick someone higher than John Ramsey to make their point clear..

Mentioning the SFF was another stupid detail that was added in a hurry,probably because it sounded interesting at the time and was pointing FAR away from those who composed it.

IMO
    The rice is already cooked...

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee249 View Post
    You didn't miss it, Holdon. The DA just chose to ignore it.
    You may be more right than you know, DeeDee. There are several hints in PMPT that at least some of the experts were ready to testify to a match and that those reports are very likely buried deep in the police file.

I'll send you Fifty Bucks if you promise to NEVER mention the fictional "fingernail DNA" again.
    I'll match that!
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast