1346 users online (350 members and 996 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - scooter abandoned - #3

Please continue here.

Thread 1
    Thread 2

Prayers to Nevaeh and those that love her.

Salem
    Last edited by KateB; 06-01-2015 at 01:50 AM. Reason: repair url tag.

Would someone alone be able to carry a block of cement of that size, or would you need more than one person?

I wonder when they are going to notify the mother that a body has been found. Maybe they don't need to. Maybe she already knew.
    For Travis Alexander, a human being.

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

Police officers have spoken to the family, and a relative has confirmed to The Monroe Evening News that the child found was Nevaeh.

"That baby was innocent," her grandmother, Sherry Buchanan, said. "I want capital punishment."

http://www.monroenews.com/article/20...WS01/906049994

Quote Originally Posted by Busylady View Post
    Would someone alone be able to carry a block of cement of that size, or would you need more than one person?
    It's possible that the perp poured "ready mix" over her body on site. It would set up quickly, probably overnight. Even the bags are heavy though. It wasn't a woman who did this, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    It's possible that the perp poured "ready mix" over her body on site. It would set up quickly, probably overnight. Even the bags are heavy though. It wasn't a woman who did this, IMO.
    I tend to agree that it wasn't a woman who placed the body there, although it could have been. But a woman just might have known it was happening. I hate to be so pessimistic and accusatory but I just can't fathom such a parent - one allowing her precious gift to be anywhere near a RSO. For God's sake, even if she had no children at all, who would want anything to do with such a monster?

Quote Originally Posted by Busylady View Post
    One person using a wheelbarrow maybe?
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

I am sick, absolutely physically sick about this. I am so angry, angry at everyone who failed Navaeh! I pray that DNA evidence is available but unfortunately there is no capitol punishment in MI so whoever is responsible for this, his/her sorry @ss will get to live out their days at the expense of the MI tax payers.

Quote Originally Posted by gitana1 View Post
    I tend to agree that it wasn't a woman who placed the body there, although it could have been. But a woman just might have known it was happening. I hate to be so pessimistic and accusatory but I just can't fathom such a parent - one allowing her precious gift to be anywhere near a RSO. For God's sake, even if she had no children at all, who would want anything to do with such a monster?
    I'm in complete agreement and believe the mother should be charged, at the minimum, with child neglect/endangerment. As it was also mentioned on Nancy's show tonight, it's entirely possible that sexual assualts had taken place while Nevaeh was still alive. I can't imagine what kind of mother would allow SOs near her daughter. MOO
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

Okay, I'm going to try to quell my anger for a moment and think of this baby happy and surrounded by light and love, just playing, innocent and free from pain or sadness. And, I will pray for her loved ones, that they can sruvive this horror and feel Neveah's spirit enveloping them with love. Poor baby and poor family. her suffering is not even a memory to her anymore but for those who loved her, I don't want to imagine.

Well this is just so sad. It does hit you hard. Such a beautiful girl. Whoever has done this I can't express the despise I have for them.

Carrying a child incased in cement, would cause someone or someones to possible get cut. I heard about the blood in the RSO's motel room not being Nevaeh's, but the other girlfriend and his. Hell, try carrying two cynder blocks in your arms. Just a thought.

RIP Nevaeh.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    I'm in complete agreement and believe the mother should be charged, at the minimum, with child neglect/endangerment. As it was also mentioned on Nancy's show tonight, it's entirely possible that sexual assualts had taken place while Nevaeh was still alive. I can't imagine what kind of mother would allow SOs near her daughter. MOO
    A mother who didn't care so much for her little girl. Who left her out playing late when she should have been safely tucked in bed or cuddled up on mommys lap watching a movie, so very sad
    My Beautiful Precious , I miss you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    I am sick, absolutely physically sick about this. I am so angry, angry at everyone who failed Navaeh! I pray that DNA evidence is available but unfortunately there is no capitol punishment in MI so whoever is responsible for this, his/her sorry @ss will get to live out their days at the expense of the MI tax payers.
    I am so with you momtective. I don't understand and I don't know what we can do to stop it. I've been sitting here so angry, so despondent. I just feel hopeless - hopeless to see children cherished and protected and allowed to remain innocent and carefree. But, it's getting me so down at this point that I'm trying to think of little Neveah at peace and looking down at all that is happening thinking, "It's okay. I'm okay. You'll see me soon, and then you'll know how happy I am!"

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post

this sounds more 'convenient' and likely.

I'm out, guys. It's a bit too much right now. BBL.

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast