618 users online (78 members and 540 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

OK - Murrah Building bombing, Oklahoma City, 19 April 1995

McALESTER, Okla. -- A man was arrested Tuesday after he allegedly pulled down his pants on the steps of the Pittsburg County Courthouse during a break in Oklahoma City bombing conspirator Terry Nichols' state murder trial.

Yusef Samad, 26, was arrested for indecent exposure after he dropped his pants in front of dozens of bombing survivors, victims family members and others who walked out of the courthouse for the lunch break about 12:30 p.m., Chief Sheriff's Deputy Richard Sexton said.

"He said: 'I want to make a statement. Oklahoma needs to be known for more than killing 161 people,"' Sexton said. Samad held several compact discs in one hand, he said.

Samad, who is reportedly from California, was subdued by law enforcement officers who are providing security at Nichols' trial and taken into custody.

Nichols was convicted on May 26 on 161 counts of first-degree murder for the April 19, 1995, bombing of the Oklahoma City federal building. Nichols faces possible sentences of life in prison or death.

Law enforcement officers arrested two people on the opening day of jury selection on March 1.

http://www.channeloklahoma.com/news/3398312/detail.html

.Okla bomber seeks lawyer for suit over prison food

DENVER Oklahoma City bombing conspirator Terry Nichols is asking for a court-appointed lawyer to help him with a lawsuit complaining about the food he gets in prison.
    Nichols claims in his suit that the federal Supermax prison in Colorado is causing him to "sin against God" because he doesn't get enough whole grains and fresh food.
    Nichols asked for the legal aid in a document addressed to a federal judge in Denver on Monday.
    Amy Padden of the U.S. Attorney's Office in Denver did not immediately respond to a call seeking comment Tuesday about the suit Nichols filed in March.
    Nichols is serving life for conspiracy and involuntary manslaughter in the 1995 federal building bombing that killed 168 people. Timothy McVeigh was convicted of murder and executed.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090623/...s_nichols_diet

why don't they let me send him a care package, i'll give him some food he won't complain about...he won't be able to!
    Find Brian Shaffer!!
    www.findbrianshaffer.com

Janet Christiansen, Kaiden, and Family, justice WILL prevail!

JUSTICE FOR AMBER!

~*Cancel my subscription, I'm THROUGH with your issues*~

Quote Originally Posted by Angels_Not_Forgotten View Post
    why don't they let me send him a care package, i'll give him some food he won't complain about...he won't be able to!
    No kidding, what is he thinking?
    Just bored and wants to play in the court system?
    Sociopathic to the degree that he can't see the audacity of this request?
    The idea that he could tie up court time and spend more tax money just floors me.

To bad he wasn't concerned about sinning against God years ago!

VB
    Boyfriends and girlfriends are not Babysitters.
    Just because you want to be with somebody does not mean they will take care of your children.

He makes me sick.
    "I've always found brilliance untempered by failure is purely arrogance, but brilliance that has overcome failure can be truly useful to your fellow man." ~~~Paul Zuckerman, Attorney at Law

All posts are my opinion only.

Quote Originally Posted by impatientredhead View Post
    DENVER Oklahoma City bombing conspirator Terry Nichols is asking for a court-appointed lawyer to help him with a lawsuit complaining about the food he gets in prison.
    Nichols claims in his suit that the federal Supermax prison in Colorado is causing him to "sin against God" because he doesn't get enough whole grains and fresh food.
    Hmm, doesn't seem to bother him that he sinned against God in blowing up 100's of people. I say let him eat **** for a while and the food he currently gets might be more appealing.

my dh is a Officer and when he was in the County ( before being transfered) He had to sit and protect this monster for over 6 months. Day after day after day. Makes me sick.

He should be made every day to look at the photo of Chris Fields carrying poor little Baylee Almon out of the wreckage. Who cares about prison food? Baylee should be enjoying her life as a teen now, and he's complaining about not getting enough fiber in his diet. What an idiot.

He doesn't deserve dog food as far as I'm concerned.

I lost a friend at the Oklahoma Bombing site. She wasnt even in the building. She was a nurse (Rebecca Anderson) who heard about the bombing and rushed to the site to help. Part of the debris fell on her head, she developed a blood clot and died 4 days later leaving 4 children all alone. Let me be the Sous Chef for Mr Nichols..He'll be begging for prison food within the week!!
    "I am confident that, in the end, common sense and justice will prevail. I'm an optimist, brought up on the belief that if you wait to the end of the story, you get to see the good people live happily ever after."

After what this peice of crap did he is lucky he can even get a chance to eat because he sure didnt mind taking that right away from a lot of people. What a waste of human skin.

I weep for him as do all the starving children in our country and the victims that never got to eat another meal.

He can drop dead as far as I'm concerned. He deserves bread and water, but no.....someone would complain over HIS RIGHTS!!!

Goz

Can't we send him to Gitmo just until they close?! Please! Pretty Please?! Or how about we transfer him to a Turkish prison for a bit? If Denver isn't cutting it for him...how about Siberia?!

On a serious note: I don't think he deserves anything more than bread and water personally. He needs to rot in a slow, painful way until he is dead from whatever abuses they can find legally to torture him with, imo. TM got off too easy with the DP.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Okla. bombing victims' children build new lives

OKLAHOMA CITY Dion Thomas' life began spiraling out of control after her mother was killed in the Oklahoma City bombing, when the straight-A student started skipping classes and saw her grades slip to D's, F's and incompletes.

She stayed in her bedroom for days, unable to come out. No one let her see her mother's body to say goodbye, thinking it was better for her daughter to remember how she was alive.

"I pretty much almost dropped out of high school," said Thomas, who was a sophomore when her mother, Social Security Administration employee Charlotte Thomas, died in the April 19, 1995, attack.

Much more at link:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100419/...g_the_children

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast