1027 users online (182 members and 845 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

NY - Cheyenne Cherry for killing kitten in hot oven, Bronx, 2009

I don't like cats myself but I was disgusted to read this I hope they put her in jail soon. http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_c..._the_oven.html

what the hell was this girls problem?

I'm not a cat person either, but if someone did this to my dogs (not that they would even fit in the oven, but theoretically), they'd better hope the police get them before I do.

Quote Originally Posted by kittenish View Post
    what the hell was this girls problem?

I'm not a cat person either, but if someone did this to my dogs (not that they would even fit in the oven, but theoretically), they'd better hope the police get them before I do.
    I think she was in an argument with her friend the kittens owner, she poured bleach on the walls, unscrewed light bulbs etc is what the article said. Could have burned everyone up in the apartments, she needs to be off the streets. I looked at her myspace page and she brags about making money on the street.

This is so horrifying. A sweet little kitten...what is WRONG with these idiots anyhow?

Quote Originally Posted by laura08 View Post
    I think she was in an argument with her friend the kittens owner, she poured bleach on the walls, unscrewed light bulbs etc is what the article said. Could have burned everyone up in the apartments, she needs to be off the streets. I looked at her myspace page and she brags about making money on the street.
    I figured there was some sort of disagreement. But even at my angriest moment, I couldn't imagine pouring bleach on walls, etc. Much less, I couldn't kill a kitten!

Hmmm-gonna guess that this is a sign of deeper issues yet her attorney will argue it is a cry for help.

I am getting cynical.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by laura08 View Post
    Anyone else thinking what I'm thinking? AntiSocial Personality Disorder anyone?
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

I'm thinking serial killer in the making.

Just sayin'
    fran

Why did I have to click that link and look at that kitten's face. I have such a rage at people who go after the innocent, the ones who can't fight back. Babies, kittens, invalid..

She is pure evil. How can that not nauseate you.

Future serial killer. I hope the maximum penalty is inflicted (which probably will be a slap) on this piece of crap scourge to society.
    [/I]

This made me cry... A defenseless little kitten! HOW can people do this? I have a kitten myself and I feel bad when I even brush against her fluffy tail the wrong way... How is it that some people are born inhuman, without a conscience? It boggles my mind.

It's too bad that animal abuse doesn't really have too harsh of a sentence. That kitten is so adorable! HOW could that happen! This is going to haunt me. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by fran View Post
    I'm thinking serial killer in the making.

Just sayin'
    fran

I agree.

My beloved Jared
    12/18/83-11/19/84
    Gone too soon by violence.

I cannot click the link, because I cannot bear to look at the kitten.

I am an animal lover---big time. The fact that a GIRL did this is...so scary. I mean, usually, this is only done by the male population.

I think she deserves the same sentence. Sorry, but I do. I am an empath, and as such, have much love for all animals in this world...those who harm them must be removed from our society.

Quote Originally Posted by eleven View Post
    I cannot click the link, because I cannot bear to look at the kitten.

I am an animal lover---big time. The fact that a GIRL did this is...so scary. I mean, usually, this is only done by the male population.

I think she deserves the same sentence. Sorry, but I do. I am an empath, and as such, have much love for all animals in this world...those who harm them must be removed from our society.

I couldn't click the link either.

Does anyone know how old this evil girl is?
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

This is horrifying. And I'm so ashamed it happened in my area. There is a website, I think it's called petabuse.com or something along those lines, where one can enter their zip code and find all recent cases of animal abuse within a 50, 25, or 10 mile radius. I was revolted at the dozens of recent cases like this one in my city.

There needs to be tougher sentences for animal abusers and killers! A year ago in NYC this guy severely beat his girlfriend's cat to death. His defense was that the cat "attacked him". This was a 190 pound man vs a declawed, 7 lb kitty! He got charged with only a misdemeanor and community service for what was essentially murder.

I am a huge cat person (although I LOVE ALL animals) and this Bronx case makes me want to cry. I have two kitties, and if anyone ever harmed them I'd go after the perpetrator like someone had harmed my family. My cats are like my children. May this Bronx girl roast in hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovejac View Post
    I couldn't click the link either.

Does anyone know how old this evil girl is?
    I believe she was 17 yo.

fran

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast