MI MI - Richard Hitchcock, 21, leaving Riverfront Lounge, Allegan, 22 Dec 1990 *reward*

I don't think he has been submitted before. Here's another link that hopefully will go directly to his missing page: http://www.michigan.gov/msp/0,1607,7-123-1589_31786_32000-213644--,00.html

He went missing in Dec 1990 at the age of 21 and our guy was found in 1995. Jason's estimated age in 1995 was approximately 19-22.

Hitchcock is worth looking at. There is no information regarding tatoos, etc. Do you want to send the Sheriff an email asking if Hitchcock had scars, tatoos or other identifying info? If not, I can do it. Let me know.

Salem

I think it's worth a try. The ages are close enough. If you are willing to send the email, I would prefer that you do it. I'm kind of new at this, and right now prefer to just do the research. Thanks for offering! :cool:

Age 26 would be a little older than the 16-22 estimate; eye color is wrong; height is a couple inches over the 5'8" - 5'10" range. This guy is apparently naturally red-headed, while "Jason" had brown hair dyed red (from most reports). I can see some physical resemblance, but it doesn't sound like it matches to me.

Well, the age is a range and some people don't look their true ages. I agree the height is off also, but still thought it would be worth a try. I just PM'd Salem, who was going to try to contact LE on this one. Don't know if it's been done or not.

As of this morning, I have asked for additional information on Mr. Hitchcock and sent in our info on Jason.

We should hear something in a day or so.

Salem

I was just wondering if you heard anything about this?

As of this morning, I have asked for additional information on Mr. Hitchcock and sent in our info on Jason.

We should hear something in a day or so.

Salem

I have heard nothing yet. I need to do some follow up on a couple of cases. I'll try to get it done this week.

Salem

Any word Salem? I don't mean to bug you!

Your timing is perfect and some what psychic, I think! I received an email from the dectective working this case at about 1:30 p.m. PST yesterday. How's that fit with the time you were thinking about Mr. Hitchcock?

Anyway it went to my spam so I didn't find it until this morning. I have called him back, but alas he was away from his desk. I'm going to be out this afternoon so I probably won't make contact until Monday. (There is a 3 hour time difference.)

Keep an eye out for updates.

Salem

LOL! That is weird. Actually, I was listening to the Grateful Dead on playlist.com, and that led me to thinking about the UID, which led me to thinking about you and Richard Hitchcock. So there ya have it. I sure hope it's a hit, as he has been unidentified for far too long. Time to lay him to rest and ease his family's mind.

Check with you Monday, and have a good wknd!

Your timing is perfect and some what psychic, I think! I received an email from the dectective working this case at about 1:30 p.m. PST yesterday. How's that fit with the time you were thinking about Mr. Hitchcock?

Anyway it went to my spam so I didn't find it until this morning. I have called him back, but alas he was away from his desk. I'm going to be out this afternoon so I probably won't make contact until Monday. (There is a 3 hour time difference.)

Keep an eye out for updates.

Salem

Did you hear anything back yet?

Hey All! I heard from the detective working this case this morning. The VA Medical Examiner is going to compare fingerprints. I will let everyone know as soon as I hear anything!

Keep your fingers crossed. This is a long shot but, at a minimum, it is one more we can rule out if there is no match.

If there is no match, would anyone like to start a thread on Mr. Hitchman and see if we can provide any help to the detective working on his case?

Salem

Thanks akashana! I'm excited that a fingerprint match is being done here. And I'm sure Mr. Hitchman's detective will be grateful for any info we can sleuth out. Here's hoping it doesn't take forever! :)

Salem

Richard has been ruled out. Here is the message I received from the detective:

"I got a response today and it is not Richard Hitchcock. Thank you so much for the help. I do have other cases that we are working. They are on the Namus site (findthemissing.org) and on the doe network. Search Aundria Bowman, Robert Villarreal, Michelle Lokker, Kathy Wilcox and Charles Starrett.

Thanks again...
"

I'll do a search on these other names and see what I come up with. We may already be following some of these cases.

Salem

Richard has been ruled out. Here is the message I received from the detective:

"I got a response today and it is not Richard Hitchcock. Thank you so much for the help. I do have other cases that we are working. They are on the Namus site (findthemissing.org) and on the doe network. Search Aundria Bowman, Robert Villarreal, Michelle Lokker, Kathy Wilcox and Charles Starrett.

Thanks again...
"

I'll do a search on these other names and see what I come up with. We may already be following some of these cases.

Salem

Wasn't Kathy Wilcox ever considered as one of Ted Bundy's victims?

I don't know Theory... - I never followed Bundy - too scary for me. And this is the first I have heard of Kathy.

Salem

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27
Back