860 users online (154 members and 706 guests)  

Websleuths News

Lance Armstrong has a baby boy

http://www.theinsider.com/news/14650...rong_Baby_News

Side note: wasn't that why he and Sheryl Crow broke up??? because she wanted children and he didn't? Sad.

Evidently "he wasn't ready" during his time with Sheryl. I think I read about that in People Mag. I get the feeling this pregnancy with his new girlfriend wasn't "planned". They hadn't been together very long.

Quote Originally Posted by Marthatex View Post
    Evidently "he wasn't ready" during his time with Sheryl. I think I read about that in People Mag. I get the feeling this pregnancy with his new girlfriend wasn't "planned". They hadn't been together very long.
    Apparently the chemo he took was supposed to make him sterile. He and his wife had their children by IVF. I guess he was suprised.

Invisible is offline Karma can change life with the swish of a horse's tail...Buddha
    I have to say, I am not Lance's biggest fan because of the Sheryl thing and sometimes he is just arrogant, but that was one of the cutest newborn pictures I have ever seen. The baby almost looked like he was smiling (I guess the joke is on dad... : )
    Karma can change life like the swish of a horse's tail...Buddha

Quote Originally Posted by DairyGirl View Post
    Apparently the chemo he took was supposed to make him sterile. He and his wife had their children by IVF. I guess he was suprised.
    I think there was a high "possibility" of it making him sterile, thus he and his wife froze the sperm, just in case. Could be he was sterile for awhile, but now, years after the chemo, his body has repaired itself. That happens, I think.

Congrats on the new baby. Life is wonderful when there is the blessing of a new child.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    http://www.theinsider.com/news/14650...rong_Baby_News

Side note: wasn't that why he and Sheryl Crow broke up??? because she wanted children and he didn't? Sad.
    Exactly - go figure.

It should be clear now; that was not his real reason....
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

We're flexible like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible View Post
    I have to say, I am not Lance's biggest fan because of the Sheryl thing and sometimes he is just arrogant, but that was one of the cutest newborn pictures I have ever seen. The baby almost looked like he was smiling (I guess the joke is on dad... : )
    Armstrong got my attention with his positive work and his will to live and beat Cancer.

I was latter turned off to Armstrong completely when he went after one of his best friends girl friends, Kate Hudson.
    Owen Wilson and Armstrong were very good friends and Own was dating Kate when Armstrong wedged himself in; hmmm that in my book is disloyalty, I am over him big time.

Congratulations on you baby Armstrong and asta la vista!
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

We're flexible like that.

For some reason I thought he still had frozen sperm. Has it been mentioned that he didn't use that for sure?

Sheryl Crow is better off without him!

I just can't seem to get past the fact that he left his wife after she was there with him when he was a nobody and stood by his side through probably one of the worst experiences of his life. Cute baby maybe but Lance Armstrong is no superhero in my book. Just a man.

Quote Originally Posted by sleuthin4fun View Post
    I just can't seem to get past the fact that he left his wife after she was there with him when he was a nobody and stood by his side through probably one of the worst experiences of his life. Cute baby maybe but Lance Armstrong is no superhero in my book. Just a man.
    Couldn't agree more. He still has three he put in a broken home :-(