MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - Body found - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just speculating here, but what if JB went to get a 'fix' at the same time she reportedly took Nevaeh to K-Mart? Then she came home and used her 'fix'.

Also, I wonder who lives at Greenwood Apartments that would make Savannah go there to supposedly search for Nevaeh? Does she live there or a dealer live there?

Who is this Savannah? Usually someone would have sleuthed her out by now.

That is a very steep embankment leading down to the spot on the river where Nevaeh was found. This was a big undertaking for this to carry a body down that steep an embankment, then go back up to get the bag of quick-crete. I tend to think that the had help.

Every new piece of information brings new questions.

JB doesn't need to get too comfortable. After Nevaeh's funeral, I think that LE will be demanding more answers from her, IMO. LE and the FBI certainly know more than we do - that is always the case. I have no doubt that the true murderer(s) will be named and brought to justice. I just have no idea who that will be. There are so many I would love to see spend the rest of their life in prison.

RIP, Nevaeh - Heaven's new little angel.

I have spent an unreasonable amount of time looking for Savannah info. Other than being seen in one news clip I cannot find anything for her. No myspace, facebook, public records, phone book listing, not even an intellius hit. The closest I got was an obituary for Naomi that lists Savannah as a great grandaughter of the deceased. Same obit lists Jason and Brad as the grandsons of the deceased. I can place Brad and Jason both about 45 minutes from Monroe with Jason being old enough to be Savannah's father. But that is as close as I could get and I have nothing to actually show that great granddaughter Savannah is the same Savannah in question.

I haven't even seen any posters on the monroetalk space claim to know her. It is very odd.

It may take a bit for posters to get here. There are no mods online right now to lock Thread 4.

Salem

OK, no, the glove WAS at the site, only it was burned:

Mr. Bickley said remnants of a fire were at the fishing area, which was below a steep bank. Both men said they saw a partially burned latex surgical glove near it. He also recalled seeing a dark colored, small pickup parked along the road when he drove past the area two days after Nevaeh was reported missing.

What does Easter drive again?

Do you have a link to this comment by Mr. Bickley?

Just thought we could add and subtract to this as developments arise:

1) place where a fire had been built near the burial site with a burnt surgical glove in it

2) Beer can found buried with Neveah. The beer found is local to Monroe and it can only be purchased in Monroe.

3) 90 pound bag that had contained the possible concrete used. There is only one place in Monroe that sells concrete in 90 pound bags.

4) place that sells the 90 pound bags of concrete is behind where George Kennedy lived in the motel 7.

5) the cement place recently had a fence cut

6) the fishing multi tool belonging to George Kennedy had his blood on it. It did not have Neveah's on it. George claimed he cut himself in a fishing accident.

7) some fishing multi tools have wire cutters and crimpers http://www.nauticexpo.com/prod/victo...78-109106.html

8) the fishing multi tool was found in his friend, RSO Roy Lee Smith's van and it was concealed.

9) George and Roy had been hanging out the day Neveah went missing.

10) George and Roy both were friends of Jennifer B., Neveah's mother.

11) Tonya paid George's rent and claimed to have a crush on him. She has allegedly two small children and is a single mother in the day care business.

12) Neveah's shirt was found at the scene. Allegedly she was not dressed.

13) The two fisherman describe the skin they saw as possibly being her back, which could indicate she was buried face down.

14) the burial site is around 12ish miles from the CA apartments. The area is allegedly known to George Kennedy. He may have a relative that lives in the vicinity.

15) the burial site is down a steep embankment. It would most likely take a lot of muscle to commit this crime or more than one person is involved.

16) the Sheriff thinks the perp is local and knows the area.

17) Savanah Gray has been the girlfriend on Kennedy for a month. **allegedly** he blood was on a shirt in George's room from a tattoo. She is George's alibi. She claims to have been with him all day

***add or subtract away peeps :)

Just thought we could add and subtract to this as developments arise:

1) place where a fire had been built near the burial site with a burnt surgical glove in it

2) Beer can found buried with Neveah. The beer found is local to Monroe and it can only be purchased in Monroe.

3) 90 pound bag that had contained the possible concrete used. There is only one place in Monroe that sells concrete in 90 pound bags.

4) place that sells the 90 pound bags of concrete is behind where George Kennedy lived in the motel 7.

5) the cement place recently had a fence cut

6) the fishing multi tool belonging to George Kennedy had his blood on it. It did not have Neveah's on it. George claimed he cut himself in a fishing accident.

7) some fishing multi tools have wire cutters and crimpers http://www.nauticexpo.com/prod/victo...78-109106.html

8) the fishing multi tool was found in his friend, RSO Roy Lee Smith's van and it was concealed.

9) George and Roy had been hanging out the day Neveah went missing.

10) George and Roy both were friends of Jennifer B., Neveah's mother.

11) Savanah Gray paid George's rent and claimed to have a crush on him. She has allegedly two small children and is a single mother in the day care business. Her blood was found in George's room as well. Allegedly from a tattoo.

12) Neveah's shirt was found at the scene. Allegedly she was not dressed.

13) The two fisherman describe the skin they saw as possibly being her back, which could indicate she was buried face down.

14) the burial site is around 12ish miles from the CA apartments. The area is allegedly known to George Kennedy. He may have a relative that lives in the vicinity.

15) the burial site is down a steep embankment. It would most likely take a lot of muscle to commit this crime or more than one person is involved.

16) the Sheriff thinks the perp is local and knows the area.

***add of subtract away peeps :)

#11 needs a tweak

Tonya pays the rent and is on video stating she has a crush on him. She has children and the daycare stuff.

Savannah Gray has been dating him for a month and is on video stating he was with her the entire day and *claims* it was her blood in his room from a tat. We do not have forensic confirmation of that.

Something that has been bothering me.
What 5 year old comes home to change their clothes?
Have the parents of the friend she was playing with said anything about her getting really messy and maybe they suggested to her that she go change? Were the clothes she changed out of still there to be checked?

It breaks my heart to find out how this little girl was failed by so many.

VB

I have 3 kids (youngest being 7) and this was the first thing I said. My 7yo would leave on his clothes for 3 or 4 days if you let him. That was a real big flag to me.

Hello- I posted this in the astrology forum and thought I'd post my thought here, as well. It may be a useful topic to add...

Hi to all- I felt compelled to post a thought that occurred to me as I read this forum-
The thing I'm thinking about now has to do with the digging, My thought is that people who live in motels, or apartment complexes usually don't have to own shovels. I also wonder what tool, exactly was used- was the digging done with a shovel or some other tool?
I'm hoping that soil samples were taken and will be tainted with traces of wherever the digging tool was before it was used at the river. So in other words, if they find traces of rust, what story would that tell? or old cured concrete within the soil, ASH from a burn pile... well then.....
Also, not to leave before sayin your work here is awesome!!

I am here reading but must have missed a ton since I fell asleep.....I must go catch up.

#11 needs a tweak

Tonya pays the rent and is on video stating she has a crush on him. She has children and the daycare stuff.

Savannah Gray has been dating him for a month and is on video stating he was with her the entire day and *claims* it was her blood in his room from a tat. We do not have forensic confirmation of that.
fixed it

Can anyone tell me if we're allowed to post a screen shot of a registered SO here? Thanks!

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
user_online.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas Bride
Something that has been bothering me.
What 5 year old comes home to change their clothes?
Have the parents of the friend she was playing with said anything about her getting really messy and maybe they suggested to her that she go change? Were the clothes she changed out of still there to be checked?

It breaks my heart to find out how this little girl was failed by so many.

VB

I have 3 kids (youngest being 7) and this was the first thing I said. My 7yo would leave on his clothes for 3 or 4 days if you let him. That was a real big flag to me.

Here's a very good search tool with a link to some Savannnah G's...don't know if any of the my space/facebook profiles are her though...

http://pipl.com/search/?FirstName=S...&State=MI&Country=US&CategoryID=2&Interface=1

Thank you for the link. I like that search engine and the format they bring the results back in. Doesn't seem to be anything for this Savannah Gray though. I am starting to wonder if that is not her real name. For a girl that young to not have one single internet match? No profile, no school article or alumni page match, no phone listing, no address match old or new? Something seems askew to me with this....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni