GUILTY OR - Heather Snively, 21, slain, fetus stolen, Beaverton, 5 June 2009

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
A 27-year-old Washington County woman has been accused of killing a pregnant woman who was found dead Friday afternoon in the crawl space of a Cedar Hills home. The newborn boy also died.

Korena Elaine Roberts was arrested in the death of Heather Megan Snively, 21, who recently moved to the Tigard area from Maryland. Roberts could face charges in the baby's death as well, according to the Washington County Sheriff's Office.

Sheriff's deputies say Roberts pretended to have just given birth to the baby boy when she and her live-in boyfriend called 9-1-1 at 2:42 p.m. to report that the baby was not breathing. The boyfriend performed CPR with the help of dispatchers.
<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/index.ssf/2009/06/woman_28_accused_of_killing_a.html

Note: Yesterday I read that Oregon is the second highest state in unemployment behind Michigan. Is it just me, or are we seeing more and more senseless killings in our state than usual? Here's yet another one!

I was just asking myself, "what's going on in Oregon, lately?"

Here's another link:
http://www.katu.com/news/local/47131607.html

Perp looks a bit demented, doesn't she?

Prayers for the victims' family and B/F. Gee she was only 21! What a waste of human lives.

I was just asking myself, "what's going on in Oregon, lately?"

Here's another link:
http://www.katu.com/news/local/47131607.html

Perp looks a bit demented, doesn't she?

Yes...someone interviewed in the Oregonian article said she was "thick". What gets me is that she had kids of her own! Usually when you hear of women killing for babies they can't have their own or lost a child recently.

It doesn't matter either way....it is SICK and I hope she gets the full extent of the law! Oh my gosh, this has got to stop!!!

Yes...someone interviewed in the Oregonian article said she was "thick". What gets me is that she had kids of her own! Usually when you hear of women killing for babies they can't have their own or lost a child recently.

It doesn't matter either way....it is SICK and I hope she gets the full extent of the law! Oh my gosh, this has got to stop!!!

She may have had her tubes tied or a hysterectomy and met a new guy and wanted to keep him by telling him she was pregnant. Or she may have told him she was pregnant hoping that she would be soon. Maybe she was pregnant and lost the baby and didn't want to risk losing the guy by telling him. Most of these women seem to have the same MO. They are with a new guy and want to keep them and think a baby will do the trick.

The neighbors said the two children were hers. I hope they do some dna to prove it. No telling if they are hers or if she stole them like she attempted to steal the little one.

I'm also concerned that she went clear across the country to commit this crime.
I'm thinking there might be more to this story, and this woman than the info we have thus far. moo

Wowza, she does look krazy.

I used to live on Murray Blvd. but I can't remember when you drive past Canyon Road what it is like up thata way. My travels usually took me back toward Tigard and if I had to go North (I think it is) I would just get on 217 at Allen.

Is that a tweeker neighborhood?

The neighbors said the two children were hers. I hope they do some dna to prove it. No telling if they are hers or if she stole them like she attempted to steal the little one.

I'm also concerned that she went clear across the country to commit this crime.
I'm thinking there might be more to this story, and this woman than the info we have thus far. moo

I believe it was the victim who moved across the country. ITA about the other kids.

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/index.ssf/2009/06/woman_28_accused_of_killing_a.html

Korena Elaine Roberts was arrested in the death of Heather Megan Snively, 21, who recently moved to the Tigard area from Maryland. Roberts could face charges in the baby's death as well, according to the Washington County Sheriff's Office.

I went back to find the comment and can't locate it now, but a poster on one of the news article said this was another Craigslist crime. No elaboration or anything just a statement. It's hard to tell whether the poster was stating fact or their theory. It would make sense though. I tried to go through the baby adds at Craigslist Portland, but there are too many.

Wow; that is one scary looking perp!:eek: I hope her children are young enough to placed somewhere loving and that they will have few memories of her. Hopefully, she will be locked away for the rest of her life. How sad for the family of the pregnant lady.

3_61_roberts_korena.jpg

Korena Roberts

An Oregon woman was charged with murdering a 21-year-old expectant mother and her unborn baby after faking her own pregnancy.

Korena Roberts, 28, of Washington County, is being held without bail Sunday after allegedly killing Heather Snively — whose body was found in the crawlspace of a house in Cedar Hills, Ore., according to the Washington County Sheriff's Office.

The nearly full-term fetus also died.

Snively's cause of death wasn't immediately known, and it was unclear how the baby was extracted from the womb, according to FOX affiliate KPTV.

Deputies said Roberts pretended to have just given birth. She and a man called 911 Friday to say the baby was not breathing.

When police arrived on the scene, a man was administering CPR to the newborn, Washington County Sgt. David Thompson said in a press release.

Rescuers sent the baby and Roberts to a hospital, where it was determined that she had not recently given birth.

Deputies searched the house and found Snively dead.

Roberts' neighbors said she told them she was expecting a baby.

"She had told my mother about a week ago that she was pregnant — about to have a baby — like seven or eight months pregnant," Doug King told KPTV. "She didn't appear to be pregnant to us. She had gained weight, but not a lot in the belly or anything like that."

The victim's boyfriend and father of the baby reported her missing and said she was in the third trimester of pregnancy.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,525316,00.html

The pregnant Washington County woman who was found dead Friday afternoon met her accused killer recently on Craigslist, thought the woman was pregnant and wanted clothes for her baby, relatives said this morning. . .

Korena Elaine Roberts, who was arrested and in connection with Snively's death Friday, could face charges in boy's death, too. . . .

Snively, who only moved from Maryland to Oregon in recent weeks, was described by family and friends this morning as deeply religious, hard-working and naive . . .

"She was trusting, too trusting," said Kidd. "She trusted everybody. She saw the good in everybody."

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/index...nty_woman.html

Too sad!!

OMG, when you open that link and the pic of the perp pops up, I wanted to scream! :eek:One scary critter there!

I have to admit I haven't been very careful in the past selling things on craigslist and letting strangers into my home to see furniture etc.

Not any more. It's just too dangerous.

Lately I've made them come to my work, or met them in public and if I sell anything like furniture again, I'll be sure and have at least two other people with me when anyone comes calling and a weapon hidden for fast retrieval. Geesh!

Scary stuff.

Of all the crimes you hear of, the extraction of a fetus from a mother is so barbaric and frightening. I can remember being very afraid when carrying my daughter.

The perp is indeed frightening to look at. I can't imagine the fear the pregnant woman felt just looking at her. Yesterday I recorded an Investigation Discovery special called "I'd Kill for a Baby" that talks about this very thing. It's heartbreaking this woman who was likely looking forward to the arrival of her baby was taken away from this world. Even worse the baby did not make it either. Prayers for the father and entire family for their tremendous loss.

Wowza, she does look krazy.

I used to live on Murray Blvd. but I can't remember when you drive past Canyon Road what it is like up thata way. My travels usually took me back toward Tigard and if I had to go North (I think it is) I would just get on 217 at Allen.

Is that a tweeker neighborhood?

What is a tweeker neighbourhood Ziggy?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123