Name Variations and Name calling

JBean

Retired WS Administrator
Reaction score
Please do not alter the names of anyone discussed in this case, except appropriate abbreviations.Derogatory name changes, or any kind of name change is not acceptable.

Name calling is not allowed, TO's will be given.

Thanks for your cooperation.

I hear ya Jbean and I applaud you! (as usual....AND ALWAYS)

Please do not alter the names of anyone discussed in this case, except appropriate abbreviations.Derogatory name changes, or any kind of name change is not acceptable.

Name calling is not allowed, TO's will be given.

Thanks for your cooperation.

You mean even Geraldo???Dang,you're taking all our fun away.:saythat:

I understand that there are some that are having a hard time with some of the latest developements in this case......I am seeing several posts that are bordering out of line. It is insensitive to call someone a name or describe someone using a name. We are supposed to be above all that.

Instead of calling someone a name, perhaps they could use an adjective to describe the actions of someone they are not happy about. It would read a lot better.

Hi!

I am behind on my reading because I am due to deliver any day now (the faster the better) can someone tell me where information about "Joe" is located? Thank you in advance.

LOL thank you nurse.

Just don't call me JMean.

I would never call you that...but it's SO hard for me not to use a monikker for the RSO's. HELP ME!!!!! TO's scare me....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back