Disposal of Naveah's body: Theories

momtective

Lifetime WS Non-Mod
Reaction score
Could a large cooler have been used to transport Naveah's body to the site where she was buried in a shallow grave along the river?

cooler.jpg

If Nevaeh's body was placed in a cooler, it could have been iced down and kept for a period of time before the disposal. I don't think there would have been an odor, would there?
Another question, if a cooler was used and her body iced down, would cadaver dogs still hit on the cooler now, even if it has been washed out with soap and water?

Thanks for the new thread! :) To answer the question about the cooler, I think it's more likely she was put there shortly after death, probably the same night she went missing, and the cooler could also contain the cement bag as well as a shovel. I think the perp was familiar with the area, possibly having fished there, and maybe wanted to make it look as if he was going fishing while down there burying her. I will also agree with the speculation there may have been more than one perp, although with this type of cooler he could've done it himself. MOO

be patient they will come.:D

Could a large cooler have been used to transport Naveah's body to the site where she was buried in a shallow grave along the river?

cooler.jpg

If Nevaeh's body was placed in a cooler, it could have been iced down and kept for a period of time before the disposal. I don't think there would have been an odor, would there?
Another question, if a cooler was used and her body iced down, would cadaver dogs still hit on the cooler now, even if it has been washed out with soap and water?

Ta Momdetective, As long as the body had developed the death scent, yes, a human recovery dog would alert to that odour IMO.

It takes about 2 hours after death for it to ripen to where a dog will alert to it even though it starts forming at the incept of death. It is purely a combination of chemicals joining together, and each individual on earth has their own specific death scent, like a fingerprint.

I believe this will be the new forensic development of the future, creating a person's death scent in a lab by using their 'live' scent. Even our FBI is using it now, developed in Birmingham England. xox

Excuse my ignorance again.....but where did the cooler concept come from? Without knowing where it came from, it makes perfect sense to me, because it would not look suspicious to anyone who saw a "fisherman".....or "fisherwoman"...... by the river. I was a huge proponent over on the Caylee Anthony thread that Casey kept the body in a cooler in the garage or trunk of her car for a few days. The trips that neighbors saw where she backed her car into the garage were trips where she was changing out the ice. The cadaver dog hits in the back yard were where she dumped the melted water that had surrounded the body. Just my opinion....but it makes sense to me.

Thanks for the new thread! :) To answer the question about the cooler, I think it's more likely she was put there shortly after death, probably the same night she went missing, and the cooler could also contain the cement bag as well as a shovel. I think the perp was familiar with the area, possibly having fished there, and maybe wanted to make it look as if he was going fishing while down there burying her. I will also agree with the speculation there may have been more than one perp, although with this type of cooler he could've done it himself. MOO

Panthera, I had not heard of a cooler being involved in the case. Where did this idea come from? Ta

Panthera, I had not heard of a cooler being involved in the case. Where did this idea come from? Ta
I believe it was Momtective who came up with the idea ~ just speculation ~ on how Nevaeh's remains were transported as well as possibly using it to get water out of the river to mix the Quik-crete. :) MOO

I've got to say goodnight ~ praying we hear more tomorrow! :seeya:

Excuse my ignorance again.....but where did the cooler concept come from? Without knowing where it came from, it makes perfect sense to me, because it would not look suspicious to anyone who saw a "fisherman".....or "fisherwoman"...... by the river. I was a huge proponent over on the Caylee Anthony thread that Casey kept the body in a cooler in the garage or trunk of her car for a few days. The trips that neighbors saw where she backed her car into the garage were trips where she was changing out the ice. The cadaver dog hits in the back yard were where she dumped the melted water that had surrounded the body. Just my opinion....but it makes sense to me.

Purely speculation. We do not know how little Navaeh's body was transported to the edge of the river. The extra large cooler is simply a suggested theory.
What we do know is that there were at least 3 things that needed to be transported to the disposal site, 1. Nevaeh 2. the cement 3. a shovel
The embankment down to the site is rather steep but I do think one could conceivably roll a cooler down it.

It could just be that no vehicle was used. Maybe the perp used a boat....

Are we of the opinion that her death took place somewhere else?

Personally, I think she was killed somewhere else. But there is the very real possibility that she was killed at the disposal Location. I would think though that if she was alive when transported to the location along the rivers edge, there would have been a much greater chance that someone would have seen them.

Very plausible White Hawk if a boat was used then there would be no tracks or tire prints.

Just my opinion but I have to agree that she was killed somewhere else. This is a very popular fishing location. Would someone take a child still alive to this location and risk being caught? I do wonder also, why this site was picked. The perp had to know that her body would be found sooner or later. Did he want her found? Surely he knew other places that were visited less often.

I believe it was Momtective who came up with the idea ~ just speculation ~ on how Nevaeh's remains were transported as well as possibly using it to get water out of the river to mix the Quik-crete. :) MOO

I've got to say goodnight ~ praying we hear more tomorrow! :seeya:

Actually, Lonetraveler suggested it on the GD thread http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84950&page=32

I was just trying to spread things out a little by starting this thread now that we have a sub forum for Nevaeh.

It could just be that no vehicle was used. Maybe the perp used a boat....

ITA This is a plausible method since that embankment looks pretty steep from what I have seen in news reports. The evil perp could manuever around without drawing attention. I know some reports have suggested 2 perps, but by using a boat it could simply be one evil perp.

I think the cooler concept is spot-on, and I think LE needs to look for any coolers associated with anyone that becomes a suspect!!! Gosh, I hope they read this stuff because we don't want to "bother" them with calling this kind of suggestion in.....but it could be VERY important!!!

Just my opinion but I have to agree that she was killed somewhere else. This is a very popular fishing location. Would someone talk a child still alive to this location and risk being caught? I do wonder also, why this site was picked. The perp had to know that her body would be found sooner or later. Did he want her found? Surely he knew other places that were visited less often.

ITA and I'm thinking that she may have been buried in the sallow grave with the intention of possibly moving her to a better location. Maybe after a day or two of thinking "what to do?" the perp decided to just leave the body where it was and cover it with cement.
I don't believe Navaeh's grave was covered with the cement at the time she was buried. I think it was a day or two after she was buried.

Another thing to think about...It the perp did want her found, this could be a form of remorse. The concrete is used to protect her from the elements, wild animals, and from the body from decaying so fast. Is this was remorse, that's great. It means he/she will screw up sooner or later and WILL be caught!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back