1570 users online (354 members and 1216 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Questions/Answers about Nevaeh Buchanan case

I haven't seen a questions thread yet on this case, I hope it is all right to start one, I didn't know where else to ask this.
    I just wondered who babysat for Nevaeh while Sherry worked before JB got out of prison?

Does anyone know what time the 911 call was made?
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
    Does anyone know what time the 911 call was made?
    According to reports, it was made at 8:15

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    According to reports, it was made at 8:15
    Do we know who actually made the 911 call? TIA
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    Do we know who actually made the 911 call? TIA
    It seems the apartment manager made the call. That was mentioned in a couple of reports. I searched all day Sunday for confirmation and came up empty-handed. No statment from the apartment manager in any of the articles I read.

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

On NG last night JB said she was thinking about what to fix for dinner. Did she ever actually start working on this dinner for Nevaeh, what was she planning on giving her? What about her own dinner? What time of the evening would Nevaeh usually eat? Did she have a regular bedtime?
    Hadn't the father of her little friend upstairs make a comment about her eating up there with them, was that for lunch?

VB
    Boyfriends and girlfriends are not Babysitters.
    Just because you want to be with somebody does not mean they will take care of your children.

Was there ever an interview with the little boy from upstairs parents? Did the parents ever discuss the events of that day? If so can someone post a link please?

Here's my post from the other thread, yesterday and some questions I have.

It wasn't Naveah's scooter, it was a friend's from what I've read.
    I was asking on the other thread if most people even thought she was riding the scooter. Was it left outside, overnight? Did one of the other children ask Naveah to go outside with her/him to ride on it, then left? Did the other child even see her riding it; or was it something that someone else told her? Did someone follow Naveah into the hallway and say something to her to make her go outside?

Wonder how LE is questioning the children and the parents of those children.

Was the friend of Nevaeh who supposedly came to the door "tattletale," as JB called her, concerned because Nevaeh was riding in the street, or because Nevaeh had her scooter?

How sure are we that scooter was A friends or Nevah, or if the pert didn't bring it to her
    to get close to her.

I asked this on another Thread, On NG last night, JB said the the last time she saw Nevaeh was @ 6:30 when they got back she never said from where, and Nancy did not ask.
    I have seem nowhere were JB said they went to KMART.

Why was Nevaeh posed in a picture with a big sign saying "MAY"?
    I never posed my son with any signs before. It just seems odd, I don't know if it means anything.

Quote Originally Posted by sandcastles4me View Post
    Was there ever an interview with the little boy from upstairs parents? Did the parents ever discuss the events of that day? If so can someone post a link please?

“She left our house at 3:30, 3:45,” said Austin Kuhn's mother, Crystal Kuhn, 33, who lives a floor up from Nevaeh’s apartment. “They had to go to the store.”

http://www.freep.com/article/2009060...e+Nevaeh+taken

Quote Originally Posted by crocus View Post
    “She left our house at 3:30, 3:45,” said Austin Kuhn's mother, Crystal Kuhn, 33, who lives a floor up from Nevaeh’s apartment. “They had to go to the store.”

http://www.freep.com/article/2009060...e+Nevaeh+taken
    I have never read anything about Nevaeh returning at 6:30, although Jennifer says she saw her walk into the apartment.

deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    I understand that grandmother had custody of Nevaeh. Could someone tell me if that was paternal grandma or maternal grandma. Also do we know why the father did not have custody of Nevaeh?
    The depths of which we are able to love will be measured by the depths we are able to love ourselves....et

There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must NEVER be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast