690 users online (94 members and 596 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by STEADFAST View Post
    Both GK and Savannah were supposedly together all day, but their stories of how the time was spent are completely different. (See timeline.)
    -------------
    I just found this thread about the inconsistencies, where is the timeline you mentioned. TIA.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynni View Post
    I was watching the NG show and yelled to my husband that if he wanted to watch something completely awkward, he better come and watch this. It was very hard to watch-NG just grilled her and JB just couldn't pull it off. Something is wrong there. When they went to commercial, I thought to myself that JB would leave the interview. In fact, I thought she'd jump up and leave before NG was through with her. She was clearly upset that NG wasn't painting her as a loving caring grieving mother.

And why was her friend there?? NG made short work of her too.
    And is this the friend with the daughter that spent the night? Making it Holly's daughter that supposedly notified them that Neveah was in the road?

The most striking part of last nights interview to me was JB saying that the state did not want to see the body due to the level of decomposition. This is a mother that hasn't even had the chance to bury her child, say goodbye, etc... and she is dry eyed, calm voiced discussing the condition of the corpse? That is a new one for me. The fisherman who found her cried when talking about the body.

crazy question. and I am only asking this because she just seemed to be lying so badly and so much on NG last night. But is there any actual evidence that the "tattletale" child even exists? Does LE know who this child was or who their parents are? Does anyone corroborate a child knocking on the appartment door at 6? Do we have anything independent to start the timeline of this event besides JB's word? because otherwise the last time Neveah was seen independently was when she was fed by the neighbor at 3:30. And it also may call into question various alibies.

Quote Originally Posted by Searchfortruth View Post
    Re:bolded portion below...This is the last part of the transcript where the story seems to change a little, but from reading it again it still looks to me like she didn't check to see that Nevaeh went to the apt upstairs, when she left the second time.

GRACE: In the Detroit area on that day, the sun set 8:55 p.m. exactly. So your child is out. It`s been 30 minutes since you last saw her. Did you think maybe I should check on my preschooler? See if she`s dead or alive? I mean did that cross your mind?

BUCHANAN: No, because I knew that she was upstairs at her friend`s house until the little girl came up to me and said that Nevaeh was out riding her scooter in the road. That`s the point I`m.

GRACE: How did you know she was upstairs? Did you check on her? Did you go up there ever?

BUCHANAN: No, she`s -- I watched her walk in through the door.

GRACE: Really? Because earlier you said she went out the door.

(CROSSTALK)

BUCHANAN: We were just -- we just got home. She changed her clothes, everything else. I went upstairs at one point. I watched her walk in through the door. I came back downstairs. I went -- went inside.

GRACE: Because in your first version.

BUCHANAN: I knew that she was supposed to be up there.

GRACE: In your first version, you never got off the sofa. She took a popsicle, went out the door. You never said anything in your first version about watching her walk upstairs.

BUCHANAN: Right. I was still -- I was first sitting down. I got back up. I watched her walk up there. She came back downstairs. She changed her clothes. She walked back out the door with a popsicle. And then that`s whenever I was like -- she said, mom, I`m going back upstairs to Austin`s house.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../08/ng.01.html
    -------
    Does LE know for sure that the little girl exists that supposedly told JB that Nevaeh was riding the scooter in the road?

I thought that too about the little tattletale girl, but then it popped right out of my head. Who is this little girl? Is there a little girl?

Why did it take JB time to get her shoes on? If my daughter was riding her scooter in the road, I'd go out there with no shoes to tell her to stop it.

But then again, I didn't let my kids play outside unsupervised at 5 years old. My neighbors do that-their kids are all over our neighborhood at ages 2 to 7. Scary.

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/news_stor...10123&catid=14

Okay, at 6:30 Nevaeh leaves. 20 minutes later the other girl comes to the door, that would have been 6:50. Jennifer finds her shoes and goes outside, about 6:55. She says she searched for 45 minutes. That makes it 7:40.

Per other sleuthers, the 911 call was at 8:15.
    Where did that "extra" half hour go?
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by faefrost View Post
    crazy question. and I am only asking this because she just seemed to be lying so badly and so much on NG last night. But is there any actual evidence that the "tattletale" child even exists? Does LE know who this child was or who their parents are? Does anyone corroborate a child knocking on the appartment door at 6? Do we have anything independent to start the timeline of this event besides JB's word? because otherwise the last time Neveah was seen independently was when she was fed by the neighbor at 3:30. And it also may call into question various alibies.
    I'm still wondering about that myself. We know the little boy upstairs exists because we've seen his dad on tv talking about how upset he is. But nothing to back up this "tattletale" child coming in at 6:30pm to report Nevaeh riding the scooter outside.

Another inconsistency I noticed was she orginally said she was watching "Jon & Kate" show on tv then last night said she was sitting on the sofa thinking about what to fix for dinner. She also added the Nevaeh came in and got a popsicle to the story.
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
    http://www.wzzm13.com/news/news_stor...10123&catid=14

Okay, at 6:30 Nevaeh leaves. 20 minutes later the other girl comes to the door, that would have been 6:50. Jennifer finds her shoes and goes outside, about 6:55. She says she searched for 45 minutes. That makes it 7:40.

Per other sleuthers, the 911 call was at 8:15.
    Where did that "extra" half hour go?
    I noticed the missing time too and wasn't it also someone else who called 911 and not JB? Yet JB supposedly called GK at 8pm? There also seemed to be a contradiction as to where JB was searching for her.
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

Quote Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post
    -------------
    I just found this thread about the inconsistencies, where is the timeline you mentioned. TIA.
    The Maps, Photos, etc. thread is here:
    Maps, Timelines, Photos - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

The first post has a link to a photobucket album with the timeline in it. (I can't remember whose photobucket account it is, which is horrible, because whoever it is did an incredible job putting it together!! Somebody please come give credit to that poster!!)
    Last edited by KateB; 05-31-2015 at 11:58 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    I noticed the missing time too and wasn't it also someone else who called 911 and not JB? Yet JB supposedly called GK at 8pm? There also seemed to be a contradiction as to where JB was searching for her.
    Not only that, but her first stories made the time between finding the scooter and the 8:15 call to LE as much as an hour and a half!

I still don't understand how she can say she called GK at 8:00 to tell him LE was looking for him if LE wasn't even called until 8:15. GK says she called him twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Searchfortruth View Post
    More from the transcripts...

GRACE: Huh. When did you learn Nevaeh was missing?

BUCHANAN: About a half an hour after she went outside. I had a really good friend of mine and her daughter stay the night with us. And my good friend`s daughter came in and she said, Nevaeh`s outside riding her scooter in the road.

That`s when I immediately got up and I looked for my shoes. It took a couple of minutes, a few minutes to look for my shoes. And then after that, I went outside and I noticed that she was missing and called her name.

Looked through apartment buildings. Went to quite a few of her friends` houses, thinking that she could have been, you know, in one of their homes. I looked for her at least 45 minutes.

GRACE: You stated that it was about 30 minutes later when the little girl came and said, Nevaeh`s outside on her scooter in the road? 30 minutes had passed?

BUCHANAN: Yes. Yes, because she told me she was going back upstairs to her friend`s house. And that`s assuming where she went.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../08/ng.01.html

Re:bolded portion, from this statement it sounds like she did not actually see Nevaeh go into the apt upstairs, "that's assuming where she went"...I don't know, that's my take on it.
    I don't think she got off the couch

Quote Originally Posted by teonspaleprincess View Post
    She was just so unbelievable on NG. I cannot believe that she doesn't know something or at least EXPECT something that she isn't telling. If it was my child there is no way I could have been talking as rational and as calm as she was, like she was emotionally detached.
    IMO, she is emotionally detached from Navaeh. Navaeh was 2 when JB went to prison, then 4 months ago rejoined. JB had no interest in her child.
    No dinner? Not watching her child play? Had better things to do, like sit on the couch.............IMO no bonding........
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

”I have never left her alone with him," said Jennifer, “There was always another parent with her and him.”

Can someone please help me like what exactly the above statement means, "There was always another parent?" As in not necessarily JB? Or even the GM? As in who? As in JB WAS by her own admission here leaving Nevaeh w RSO GK (but it was ok cause there was someone else she claims who would ordinarily be present?) W whom and where was GK when JB was leaving Nevaeh w him? I thought JB was always there and never left Nevaeh w GK? (Wasn't sure this belonged JB thread or here gee... at this point they could almost be merged.)

http://www.toledoonthemove.com/news/...aspx?id=305099

Quote Originally Posted by faefrost View Post
    Here is a portion of the e-mail I sent to Jeff Seidel, the reporter who wrote Sunday's DFP article: Amid suspicion and public scorn, Jennifer Buchanan denies killing daughter Nevaeh

"Has the "tattletale" been identified? Questioned by police? What about the second child who appeared at the door looking for Neveah? I certainly don't want to know their names or any other identifying information (other than the most generic, i.e., an 8-year-old neighbor), but just a few simple facts to corroborate Buchanan's account of the events. Also, who called 911? Has the call been confirmed? What time was it received? Any comments from the management office or other witnesses on the scene? Did anyone talk to Jennifer or Neveah between 3:30-ish when they left the upstairs neighbor's apartment and 6:30? What happened from 6:30-8:15 when it seems the 911 call was made?

Until some of those questions are answered, Buchanan's story remains highly speculative."

His reply stated that he was not doing a follow-up, as he was only brought in to do the one story. Said they were great questions, and he would pass them along to the other writers.

So why would reporters overlook such crucial questions? They've hovered around the family and the apartment complex for weeks. Surely they've learned more than has been reported. Because, imo, to do so won't serve in the best interest of the various media outlets. Public outrage against the mother is keeping the story alive. So for the time being, they're going to sit on any information that will exonerate her while she, in turns, flip-flops her way across the tabloid circus, uh, I mean circuit.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    I'm still wondering about that myself. We know the little boy upstairs exists because we've seen his dad on tv talking about how upset he is. But nothing to back up this "tattletale" child coming in at 6:30pm to report Nevaeh riding the scooter outside.

Another inconsistency I noticed was she orginally said she was watching "Jon & Kate" show on tv then last night said she was sitting on the sofa thinking about what to fix for dinner. She also added the Nevaeh came in and got a popsicle to the story.

yeah - this popsicle is bugging me. i dont have kids so maybe this is normal, but how did nevaeh get the popsicle on her own, if jb cant even get up to get her a popsicle im sure she was not thinking about dinner, im suprised that she hasnt tried to say that nevaeh cooked dinner too!? the way she has consistently described nevaeh is like she is 10 years old...i dont believe much of anything she has said, its just way weird.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast