Focusing Solely on Cindy's Inconsistencies

Chiquita71

Reaction score
Hello WS :)

I have been enjoying the thread "Focusing solely on George Anthony" and MamaBear(yes?)I believe was the poster who brought it up. (Not trying to get her in trouble if I am wrong by starting this thread, I just wanted to give credit if it is a good and okay idea). :blowkiss:

I did see a post by Tricia that said no new threads in this forum but it is gone now so...if this needs to be somewhere else, thank you! And sorry. I want to start this thread by posting what statements I have from Cindy. Here are two: one to LE and one in an interview with the Orlando Sentinel. I have a longer one from LE that is dated Aug 1, 2008. I will post that next.

Statement to LE
July15th 2008

CA: 3 wks ago asked my daughter to bring my(word "her" crossed out)car home along with my granddaughter Caylee. She told me she was in Jacksonville for the last 2 1/2 wks. Today we got a registered letter RE: my car being in Orlando since the last week of June. We picked up the car today at Johnson's towing Co-car was abandoned @ Amscot on E-50 x3 days then towed on 6-30-08. Since June 27th the car sat at Amscot for 3 days and was towed June 30th to Johnson's towing. When my husband and I retrieved the car I found a # for a friend of my daughters. Called her and she led me to my daughter at her boyfriend's(word "house" crossed out)apt. I took my daughter and told her to take me to my granddaughter. When I called the police she finally stated Caylee was missing. I last saw my granddaughter Sunday June 8th.

Casey for the last month has told me that Caylee has been with her. She refused to let me speak with her because she said I would upset her. I found Casey with her friend Tony @ his appt. around 7:30p.

Cindy's interview with Orlando Sentinel
(Video begins: cannot hear question interviewer asks Cindy)

CA: June the 8th. Her and I spent the day, we went up to, we went to sss, to visit her Greatgrandpa and she's coloring tying to to help my dad color too and sitting there reading a story to him and at that moment it meant so much because it was my granddaughter. But now that's the last day I saw...Caylee.
Q: I saw...
CA: I had called Amy to see if she had seen Casey lately and she said yeah she'd seen her on, um, Tuesday. She, in fact, just several hours before I'd called her, she'd actually picked her up from the airport, Amy had come back from Puerto Rico, um Casey had picked her up. I asked her if she knew where she was at, and she said, "yeah." I said, well can you take her to me, she said, "sure." So, I picked her up, and when we went, when we got Cay, Casey and I was hoping to find Caylee with her...but she wasn't with her. That's when I started to ask Casey questions. When she couldn't tell me where Caylee was at, well she said she was at the sitters but I wanted to go pick her up, I hadn't seen her in a month. I wanted to go see her, wanted to bring her home and let her sleep in her own bed and she made an excuse, "we don't want to disturb her mom its nighttime, she's putting her down, by the time we get there she'll be sleeping. Why do we want to wake her up?" And, I said because I'm being selfish and I want to see her. Well, ya now I got a gut feeling, and my gut feeling was that there was something not right and my daughter's voice and something wasn't right, though I asked her to drive her to, you know to take her to me, when she said, "no" I, um, I called the police department.

Thanks You so much, Chiquita71. I hope this thread doesn't get closed and am sure it won't if we can be mature about it all. I noticed that hostility and name calling gets threads closed.:blowkiss:

Hello WS :)

Can you believe I spelled part of the title for the thread incorrect? I do.

Statement to LE
August 1st, 2008

CA: Now on the 22nd I talked to her in the morning and Zanny's, actually I think she said Zanny's roommate has come in, Raquel, that's right, Raquel was with her, ah, when they went to Busch Gardens. That was the 21st, Zanny and her roommate were together.
LE: She called you on the 22nd and told you that?
CA: Yeah
LE: So, they were going to stay at the park for the day?
CA: Because, they were going to stay at the park for the day, uhm, because Zanny had taken, Zanny and Raquel had taken the girls to see the animals as Busch Gardens.
LE: Did you ever meet Raquel?
CA: No
LE: Did you ever meet Juliette?
CA: No, and I never met Zanny.
LE: Well, we know that.
CA: I know, I was just saying I never met them.
LE: (inaudible)
CA: No, but she talked about Raquel and Jennifer long ago as being Zanny's roommates.
LE: When did they get back?
CA: Well, here's the deal, they ended up staying at the park so Casey and Juliette could actually go to the park too, so all four adults and the two girls went to the park that day and then she said they stayed one more night and was on their way back Monday morning on the 23rd.
LE: When was the accident?
CA: On the 23rd, Monday, she said it was just, they were getting off, I hadn't heard from Casey all day. She told me they were supposed to be home by around noon.
LE: On Monday?
CA: Yeah, on Monday. I think at some point I called George and asked if he heard from Casey, if she had gotten home, I can't remember what time and he said no. So I think I left Casey a message or two to find out what was going on because I just wanted to make sure they got back safely. I finally got, Casey called me back, because she hadn't called me back and realized we were worried and I had a little sick feeling that something wasn't right. So she finally called me back later evening, probably after 5:30 pm because I was already leaving work and she was apologizing, she said I, I finally got, "mom I know I should have called you..."
LE: This day?
CA: Yeah, sometime after 5:30 I'm sure because I was on my way home from work.
LE: On your cell phone?
CA: Yeah, it was on my cell phone I'm pretty sure, I'm positive, eh, at some point she called me back, I know, I wasn't at work. She may have tried to call me at work but...
LE: What did she say?
CA: Raquel's mom lives in Jacksonville

(Long explanation of hospital accident: sorry I was going crazy at this point...):crazy:

LE: She stayed over from the accident on the 23rd? And she stayed over in Tampa again on the 24th, Tuesday?
CA: Right. So, they kept her overnight. She also started complaining of some difficultly breathing and she said she had a fractured rib and it was pushing on her lung but it didn't puncture the lung.
LE: So Casey was staying in Tampa while Zanny was in the hospital?
LE: So she stayed from the 24th to the 25th?
CA: She told me that on Wednesday over here on the 24th(pointing at calandar)that the sister had come up, Zanny's sister...
LE: Did she say her name?
CA: No, I think her name is Stephane or something like that.
LE: But she arrives the 24th June, Tuesday?
CA: Yeah, with Zanny's mom from what Casey's told me over the last several months has been in and out of the hospital.
LE: Which hospital?

(Cindy goes into detail about Zanny's mother and where Zanny visits her "in and out of the hospital")

CA: Casey said Zanny's sister and mom had come up to the hospital that day. They thought she was going to be released but when Zanny couldn't be released, her sister took her mother back home because she didn't bring her medicines and stuff and her sister had other things to do. Sop that's why Casey said she came home to pick up Zanny's insurance information. And I though that was kind of weird, I said well that stuff could be told over the phone or faxed but she said the sister didn't know where to look in the apartment.
LE: So Casey's there the 24th and 25th but she comes back home to get insurance work?
CA: Casey said she drove home on the 25th, to get, eh, Zanny's um, insurance paperwork at the apartment. Zanny told her exactly where to go, Casey had her key and everything so she was able to get in the apartment, I asked her why Raquel or someone just call it in when they get back?
LE: Do you know if that's the same apartment that she took me to?
CA: I would assume it, wherever this Zanny person lives, where she was going to but I have my suspicions.
LE: Please share
CA: Let's go with this before I take you off kilter with this...
LE: That's even better...
CA: Let me finish this...
LE: You can see already that I jump around and get lost easily.
CA: Yes and I can jump around and get lost too and I don't want to do that.
LE: Let me finish this one, she went to the apartment to get the insurance papers.
CA: Right and then she stopped home to grab something and that's when George saw her.
LE: That was the 25th?

(Side note: Casey's Facebook or MySpace message to TroyB on June24th @ 2:40pm: "She still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, I haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. I'll fill ya in later on. Miss ya, yo.")

LE: Are you sure about that?
CA: I think it was the 25th.
LE: Was it the same day the report was made to the Sheriff's office?
(crosstalk)
CA: George and I had gotten back our, I think we got back that refund check, that stimulas check and he and I both had to go to the bank and he had told me earlier that day that he had made that report about the gas can and him and I met up at the bank and for some reason he was going to go right from the bank and something, he said he had to go back home for something and Casey was at the house.
LE: And to make a long story short with the gas cans, Casey had taken the gas cans earlier and he confronted her, she gave them back. When would she have taken the gas cans if she had just come to the house?
CA: I have no clue.
LE: And she was in Tampa?
CA: I don't know. But see George had, I don't know, the last time he remembers seeing them, we were trying to figure out was, maybe mowing the grass, I don't know.
LE: So Casey being in Tampa for one, tow, three, four, five days...first off let's clarify one thing, the report actually said the 24th(June24th)Tuesday. So we're off on a day here now...that being said...
CA: (inaudible)
LE: So if she's in Tampa how can she get the gas cans?
CA: One of the days she said she came home to pick up the gas cans, after George saw her in the car she had come to get the gas cans, the day she got the gas cans was the day she was coming to pick up Zanny's insurance information that she came back to the apartment to pick up the insurance information and while she was in town...
(crosstalk)
CA: ...whatever day George made the report.
LE: Tampa, the accident...
CA: No, that was the same week, I'm sure George made the report this week(pointing to calandar).
LE: Right, you mean on the 24th?
CA: If that's the day, that's the day she said she came home and got the gas cans but she told me at one point during that time she had come home to get the insurance information.
LE: And stopped by your house to get what?
CA: She said she was going to pick up some clothes and there was a few of her clothes missing.
LE: What about her clothes for her trip she took on the 16th, how much, you said initially about that night that she didn't take anything except a regular diaper bag and baby clothes...
CA: That I saw, again, George and I are at work I don't know, she had access to the house during the day, she could have come in at any point and gone into the house. You know they were still not in Tampa here(pointing to calandar)so any point she still could have...
LE: Didn't you tell me you asked her about baby clothes and she told you she bought all new clothes?
CA: Yes, for Caylee
LE: Right
CA: No, no, no, I said Zanny keeps clothes. She said there's always clothes for Caylee at the babysitters but then she said on the weekend that they did shopping and Zanny took them shopping and bought more clothes.
LE: Because that was one of the things you were worried about because you asked her...why don't you take her clothes and she said we don't need the clothes because we bought her all new clothes because I remember you told me that night.
CA: Right, on the 21st, they bought clothes but she told me because I started asking her about Caylee's clothes here and she said, "Mom, Zanny always has extra clothes, shoes and things at her house."
LE: Let's get back to the weekend, we're a little off...this is the first interview I've ever done with my interviewer standing behind me.
CA: Sorry, I 'm trying to look at the dates, sitting over there I can't see the calendar. You want me to sit, I don't mean to intimidate you.
LE: You're not intimidating, its just like a pain of new pants, it takes a while to get used to.
(Another LE moves the interviewer chair and then puts Cindy's purse on the desk in front of her) I'm going to put this right up here because I don't want you to walk out without it.
(MY note: was Casey's purse left in the car? Anybody know? Why do I think that?)
CA: Oh, I'm not gonna walk out without my purse. Women don't leave their purses in cars or other places. Bottom line is one of these days, I always thought it was a wednesday but whatever day he filed the report. But I thought the 24th was a wednesday too so...anyway this is, it ended up being the day they were coming back from Tampa, the 27th. I remember because I got a phone call form Casey in the afternoon they were going straight back to work. Juliette and her needed to check in because they had been off all week. They'd been communicating with Tom, Tom Frank, her boss at the event coordinating place. Later I thought for sure when I got home they would be home but I found out later that she said Jeff was in town,...Jacksonville...
LE: Last name Hopkins, Jeff Hopkins?
CA: The one who introduced her to Zanny
LE: Did you see him or meet up with him at all?
CA: No
LE: You just knew he was in town because Casey said?
CA: And she told me Jeff was in town from the 28th until the 30th and Casey was excited to see him because they hadn't seen each other since December, somewhere around there, December, somewhere around the first of the year when he went to Jacksonville. And Jeff is the one that has Zachery.
LE: (Inaudible)
CA: Jeff, two and a half years ago, he, right about, just before Jesse, I'll tell you how he introduced Jeff into our lives as a person. Casey was still working at colorvision or Kodak and I can't remember when the switch went...
LE: The hostile takeover?
CA: Yeah, it wasn't hostile but that really did happen I remember, I spoke to her bosses then. But anyway, uhm, Jeff was one of the IT guys and I remember Jesse, she said Jesse was jealous, and Jesse tells me he remembers them talking about this person...:eek:
LE: Jesse was jealous?
CA: Jesse was jealous and they were still engaged then when she first met Jeff. And Casey and Jeff were friends and Jeff had a child, a son that was almost a year older than Caylee. And he was dating this person Zanny at the time. And, the same Jeff, Jeff introduced...
LE: There are so many names that...
CA: I know, I can imagine, Jeff uhm,
LE: I took you off track
CA: (chuckles) That's alright, so I mean anyway, after Jesse and Casey broke up in June, probably a couple of months later Jeff and Casey started seeing each other and Jeff and Zanny remained friends and she continued to watch his son Zachery and Jeff encouraged Casey to let Zanny watch Caylee as well, save money just do whatever, Zanny was doing it whatever basically as a friend and Jeff was taking care of all that. And that happened...
LE: So when Jeff and Zanny broke up she still watched both Jeff and Casey's...
CA: Yeah, they remained friends and Zanny stared dating someone else from what she said, and that, Zanny became Caylee's main, primary babysitter, from what Caey said, probably form October, probably right around Caylee's first birthday, into present time, you know what I'm saying so this person wasn't made up, just a month ago or whatever. But what I'm thinking, I think Zanny is now whoevers watching Caylee. In my mind...
LE: Transferred the responsibility...
CA: Yes, so I think she refers to, I believe...
LE: You think we are spinning our wheels looking for a Zanny?
CA: I'm not sure but my, I have two theories and I'll share that with you. I think Zanny could be either Amy or Jesse at this point. Which, we're going to need another hour after we're done to go into because I only have 20 minutes.
LE: I'm here for twenty more years.
CA: I know but we do have to get to that other...
LE: But real quick on this thing...
CA: Finish telling you all this stuff...
LE: On this week, on the conference week, do you ever get on the phone, do you remember...
CA: I talk to her everyday.
LE: Every day you talk to the baby?
CA: No, I stopped talking to Caylee, the last time I talked to Caylee was the 15th I did not have a conversation with Caylee after that and...
LE: What time was your last conversation, do you remember?
CA: With Casey?(Is anyone this dumb?):mad:
LE: Uha, no Caylee
CA: Sometime on the 15th when we put her to bed. Now George had a conversation with her in the morning, she was there in the morning, had breakfast and the normal stuff.

(end)

This thread is fine. However, if it turns into a Cindy Bash Fest it will be closed FOREVER!!!! :)

Hello WS

Thank you Patti G! I enjoy WS because of the non bashing. I wouldn't want things to come to that either. I understand we can express ourselves without being nasty.

Everyone...I am very interested in the Aug 1st interview where LE talks about "Casey leaving on the 16th for vacation" and that Cindy had to ask Casey why she was not taking any of Caylee's clothes!

LE: What about her clothes for her trip she took on the 16th?

I think that Casey left on the 16th without Caylee because(we know why)and told Cindy "they" were going to Tampa.

I think that the big fight was around June 8th...that's why both Casey and Cindy give this date in their very first statements to LE. Because WSers in detail have shown that Caylee was still spending her nights at George and Cindy's we might assume the "deadline" had been given. In Casey's message to TonyB on the 24thJune speaks as if Cindy is moving somewhere and Casey has not been home which this being the 24th...go back nine days...15th/16th?

Which brings us back to the Tampa trip-where I think Cindy believed Caylee was after she last saw her and "we put her to bed" on the 15th after the trip to see GreatGrandpa.

On June 8th Cindy toes the line with Casey. I think Cindy and George are fighting too...and Cindy demands that on the 15th Caylee go with her to see her father, Casey does not go...she is into Tony...Cindy calls Casey home when they get home...swimming in pool...puts Caylee to sleep...

Now, if that was the last time Cindy saw Casey or Caylee untill July15th when she got Casey to come home...when was she asking her why she was not taking clothes for Caylee? And, if Casey was planning on killing Caylee...while telling her mom they were going to Tampa...why not take clothes to make it look okay?

As usual I am more confused than ever.

...jmo...

Chiquita, did you type this yourself or is there a transcript I can read? Reading it is fine. It's listening to her interviews that drive me nuts. I haven't been able to get many details from CAs interviews because of this.

Thanks!

Oh, and I find it interesting that CA made a point to say, "women don't leave their purses in cars", when in fact that's exactly what Casey did.. per GA and LE.

Chiquita71, you did such a good job on putting this together. Littlebitty did a good job on the GA thread to. Having it all in one place sure helps to keep it all together.

Chiquita, did you type this yourself or is there a transcript I can read? Reading it is fine. It's listening to her interviews that drive me nuts. I haven't been able to get many details from CAs interviews because of this.

Thanks!

Ya know, Reagan I do not remember. This was in my notes. If it was a transcript that was already available then I got it from acandyrose.com or Fox news Orlando. I will look for that link and post it here on this thread. :)

Thank you for bringing up "the purse"! I thought I was making things up! Yes, I think LE did what they did on purpose with Cindy's purse. So, George did say that Casey's purse was left in the car? Hummm.

...jmo

Thank ya! Let me try to find specifics in GAs interview with OCSO. He was discussing what he saw in KCs car when they retreived it. I recall LE stating (paraphrasing of course) So she was just running around town with no ID?

This caught my eye (quoting from transcript above):

LE: What about her clothes for her trip she took on the 16th, how much, you said initially about that night that she didn't take anything except a regular diaper bag and baby clothes...
CA: That I saw, again, George and I are at work I don't know, she had access to the house during the day, she could have come in at any point and gone into the house. You know they were still not in Tampa here(pointing to calandar)so any point she still could have..

Did she say here that neither she nor George saw Casey (and Caylee?) leave on the 16th? Or am I misreading this?

This, IMO, is a very telling statement made by Cindy on LK early on. Bolded by me.

LK, Do you have any thoughts, Cindy, as to what happened to your granddaughter?

CINDY ANTHONY: My thoughts are a lot clearer now than they were that night that I made three 911 calls. I'm very confident that -- I'm very confident that Casey will be exonerated of all charges once we find Caylee, so that's why our focus is on trying to find our granddaughter.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0807/29/lkl.01.html

CA: That I saw, again, George and I are at work I don't know, she had access to the house during the day, she could have come in at any point and gone into the house. You know they were still not in Tampa here(pointing to calandar)so any point she still could have..

Did she say here that neither she nor George saw Casey (and Caylee?) leave on the 16th? Or am I misreading this?

Oh WOW! What a catch. Dam your good.

You could be right. The way I read it initially was that, they (or GA) only saw KC take a diaper bag, etc but that KC could have entered the house on a subsequent day while GA and CA were at work and taken more clothing without GA or CA knowing about it.

(Snip Respect La.Sandy) :)

I did not see that...! Yes, that goes with my idea that the last time George and Cindy saw Caylee was when they "put her to bed" on the 15th. I think Cindy only spoke to Casey on the phone on June16th and George did not see them at all:

Statement to LE
August 4, 2008

LE: ...these two days out but um, she so she actually told you on the 16th, I plan on staying at Zanny's on a late event?
GA: Yes, most definitely
LE: Mom starts calling, apparently mom says that she had some form of a uh, big deal going on at, at work, a convention. So they were staying at the uh, Hard Rock Hotel.
GA: That's what she told us.
LE: Yeah
GA: I mean that's what my wife reiterated to me.
LE: You didn't have a conversation, just what your wife...
GA: Right
LE: ...told you, okay. And then there was, they had to move that to Busch Gardens Tampa area.
GA: Yes
LE: And that's where Zanny got in an accident

Casey had gotten her ultimatum around June8th or so...and she hurt Caylee on the 15th/16th and took off from the house. When Cindy called Casey, she told her they were going to be away because of work...probably even said they would be taking the side trip to the zoo with "the girls" and that was to cover 2 1/2 weeks. Cindy comes home and starts noticing that Caylee's clothes are not gone for such a trip: "mom, Zanny has clothes or bought us clothes."

CA: Now on the 22nd I talked to her in the morning and Zanny's actually...ah, when they went to Busch Gardens. That was the 21st, Zanny and her roommate were together.
LE: She called you on the 22nd and told you that?

So then Cindy and George "accept" Casey's story until the 24th of June.

Statement made July15th-3 weeks back from then is June24th...Gas can day...

CA: 3 wks ago asked my daughter to bring my car home along with my Granddaughter Caylee. She told me she was in Jacksonville for the last 2 1/2 wks. Today we get a registered letter re: my car being in Orlando since the last week of June.

So: "George and I are at work" would mean that on the morning of the 16th Casey may have had the house all to herself...may have killed Caylee the night before. Maybe George was in the house but he would be easily avoided...it was a normal day...a normal day of Casey sneaking around. Casey got out of the house...with or without Caylee...and later tells Cindy they are going away for 2 1/2 weeks.

Reagan: I think I copied that transcript following a link from a WSer. It was one that took you to a "DOC." site...where you can store docs for yourself. I will continue to look for that for you. I see I listed the LE for this statement as "YM" and "EE" so I must have seen the transcript and not just listened to the video.

...jmo...I:blowkiss:WS

Snipped from CA's 8/1/08 interview with LE, as posted by Chiquita71 above: "CA: Jeff, two and a half years ago, he, right about, just before Jesse, I'll tell you how he introduced Jeff into our lives as a person. Casey was still working at colorvision or Kodak and I can't remember when the switch went..."

What in the world does this mean? Introduced Jeff into our lives "as a person"?:bang:

(Hope this isn't considered bashing CA. I just truly do not understand the speech patterns and its difficult to ignore)

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/georgeanthony aug4.pdf
Page 42
(Detective Edwards)
Q There was a second purse there though. I know that you said there was a purse in the car, or mom said it was a purse in the car.
A Right
Q But there was another purse in her belongings.

P.S the other reference to the purse is in the FBI interview, but I can't find it in transcript form. If you give me an hour or two I can find the exact reference.

Hello WS

Here is some of the GVS interview:

CA: No, its June 15th, Father's day, which was mistaken early on because, you know, I never even thought about what day Father's day was. I just, I knew it was a Sunday in June I had taken that video, and I know that was the last day I physically saw her, even though I knew where she was sleeping the next morning. My husband actually saw Caylee and Casey leave on the 16th of June.

And here is where George goes into his famous story of the "normal day."

"even though I knew where she was sleeping the next morning." What an odd way to say..."I saw her on the night of the 15th when I put her to bed"...does she say "and never saw her again?" No. This must be the part of the story she added in another interview where "she could hear them breathing" but she does not add that "fact" here. Why?

If you put the child to bed...why wouldn't you "know where she was sleeping the next morning?"

...jmo...

Reagan:

You don't have to do all that for me. If you just provide the link to the transcript...if there be one...I will look. Thank you so much for pointing me in the right direction and letting me know it was info I could verify.

I wish I was so quick in giving you the link you need. That transcript is not at FoxOrlando or acandyrose so I must have gotten that link from a WSer. I will find that for you...I will!

Thank you so much!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainydaze17
Back