Random Thoughts and Discussion Ideas#6 About the Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just wondering if anyone thinks KC will change her demeanor around the time that Caylee was estimated to be killed. I mean, it would be so telling if her behavior changes on a certain day or something...being that nobody else knows the date that it actually happened. I cannot help but think that if I would be watching for any changes in her over the next few weeks.

memory, just assuming you are talking about "anniversary" recall, it seems like it would appear in her as nervousness more than anything. I say that because there was no grief or horror at the time of the death. People around her now are very aware when she is nervous. Will we hear about it? Maybe. But if she had a court appearance, we would see it for ourselves. One can only hope for a hearing.

Nope, she will continue ordering and eating, same as she has since Oct. 08. She now knows LE will be watching her and will do nothing to change her cold hearted routine of the life she now knows is her future.

I know this has been discussed several times, but it just BUGS the heck out of me, and I cannot let it go...it even wakes me up in the middle of the night! RG, who seems like a very honest and credible person, stated in his interview with LE that Casey used the name Zenaida Gonzalez back in '06 when she told him she had another sitter for Caylee. How is this possible?? Had Casey really been using this "fantasy nanny" for over 2 years?? We all KNOW that this ZG doesn't exist, don't we? I mean, no cell phone records, no one has ever met her, etc. Was RG just so stressed at the time of the inter-view that he BELIEVED he heard the name in '06? IIRC, at the time of that interview, RG and JG had heard from LP that the A's were accusing JG of having something to do with Caylee's disappearance, I believe the words used were "actively framing" him. This is one of many things that stick in my craw, but it bothers me the most and drives me CRAZY.

I know this has been discussed several times, but it just BUGS the heck out of me, and I cannot let it go...it even wakes me up in the middle of the night! RG, who seems like a very honest and credible person, stated in his interview with LE that Casey used the name Zenaida Gonzalez back in '06 when she told him she had another sitter for Caylee. How is this possible?? Had Casey really been using this "fantasy nanny" for over 2 years?? We all KNOW that this ZG doesn't exist, don't we? I mean, no cell phone records, no one has ever met her, etc. Was RG just so stressed at the time of the inter-view that he BELIEVED he heard the name in '06? IIRC, at the time of that interview, RG and JG had heard from LP that the A's were accusing JG of having something to do with Caylee's disappearance, I believe the words used were "actively framing" him. This is one of many things that stick in my craw, but it bothers me the most and drives me CRAZY.

I don't believe he really did hear KC utter the ZFG name back in 06-07. What he might have done was figure that "zanny" was ZFG. I also believe from the beginning that he wanted to believe that KC wasn't capable of murdering Caylee, whom he and his family dearly loved.

Here's my random thoughts.

Much speculation has been made regarding how it seems like KC has a secret she is holding over her parents head...and I've always had this nagging thought that GA & CA were KC's intended murder victims originally. So...

Whatif...CA was plotting to find GA dead from a tragic "household acceident" and KC had knowledge of her mother's plans. A co-conspirator? Maybe GA was to die vacation week. Thus causing CA's excuse to GA that it wasn't a good time to go away cause of her father. After finding GA dead, CA would go stay with her mother in Winter Park. Didn't KC tell Amy that's where her folks were moving to? Then KC would stay in the house, have Amy move in to keep her company in her time of need. (KC might have pulled a Scott P. by inviting Amy to move in prematurally.)
But CA couldn't bring herself to go through with it. The fight on the 15th...KC demanding to her mother to do it NOW! CA refuses, KC comes up with "plan B" on the spot and turns her murderous attention towards Caylee... This secret could explain alot. That's all I got for now. Too random or plausible?

Here's my random thoughts.

Much speculation has been made regarding how it seems like KC has a secret she is holding over her parents head...and I've always had this nagging thought that GA & CA were KC's intended murder victims originally. So...

Whatif...CA was plotting to find GA dead from a tragic "household acceident" and KC had knowledge of her mother's plans. A co-conspirator? Maybe GA was to die vacation week. Thus causing CA's excuse to GA that it wasn't a good time to go away cause of her father. After finding GA dead, CA would go stay with her mother in Winter Park. Didn't KC tell Amy that's where her folks were moving to? Then KC would stay in the house, have Amy move in to keep her company in her time of need. (KC might have pulled a Scott P. by inviting Amy to move in prematurally.)
But CA couldn't bring herself to go through with it. The fight on the 15th...KC demanding to her mother to do it NOW! CA refuses, KC comes up with "plan B" on the spot and turns her murderous attention towards Caylee... This secret could explain alot. That's all I got for now. Too random or plausible?

I think it's very possible. It would be interesting to know what sort of life insurance CA and GA have.

The fact the KC kept saying that she was getting the house has always bugged me (I believe she said it to more than one person). I know she lies but that is something that is hard for me to fathem why she would lie about that. Yes, it makes her seem more important to her friends but how was she planning on backing out of having Amy move in? I think something is there, I just can't figure out what.

I think it's very possible. It would be interesting to know what sort of life insurance CA and GA have.

The fact the KC kept saying that she was getting the house has always bugged me (I believe she said it to more than one person). I know she lies but that is something that is hard for me to fathem why she would lie about that. Yes, it makes her seem more important to her friends but how was she planning on backing out of having Amy move in? I think something is there, I just can't figure out what.

Trying to solve the Amy moving in angle has been driving me nuts. I assumed KC plotting to kill both, but recently, with all the talk of a secret, I came up with this version. CA would have been forced to walk a very fine line in the handling of KC. Sweetheart...Maybe by July 15th, CA had already figured out a story to tell if KC spilled the beans to LE.
Also, IIRC, someone pointed out a pattern of KC hating her mother, then early '08, she switched gears and spoke nicely of her mother to others, and changed to hating George.

I am just wondering if anyone thinks KC will change her demeanor around the time that Caylee was estimated to be killed. I mean, it would be so telling if her behavior changes on a certain day or something...being that nobody else knows the date that it actually happened. I cannot help but think that if I would be watching for any changes in her over the next few weeks.

Over the years i have noticed that even when I am not consciously aware of an upcoming anniversary of something sad, my body remembers. Sounds weird, and maybe it just my crazy way, but even if I have pushed those thoughts to the back of my mind, I will still find myself crying, or feeling sad, then I see the date and realise why.
But I think KC is going to be hyper aware of her her behaviour as we near the anniversary of Caylees death. She knows the people around her will be watching and waiting for her reaction. So she'll probably be poking at those eyes again to produce tears.
But will she do it on the 15th, or the 16th?

Thanks everyone. I guess I am just hopING (but not hopeFULL) that KC will have some sort of reaction that will help secure a timeline. I think that would be such a pivital moment. I also can't help but wonder if a) she will be put on the stand and b) if she will confess once it is all laid out. Do you think in her mind (as warped as it may be) that she may actually think that there is a chance that she will still get away with it.

I had a friend named "Trudy," with whom told my folks I stayed, sometimes.

Prolly "ZFG" served the same function.

Over the years i have noticed that even when I am not consciously aware of an upcoming anniversary of something sad, my body remembers. Sounds weird, and maybe it just my crazy way, but even if I have pushed those thoughts to the back of my mind, I will still find myself crying, or feeling sad, then I see the date and realise why.
But I think KC is going to be hyper aware of her her behaviour as we near the anniversary of Caylees death. She knows the people around her will be watching and waiting for her reaction. So she'll probably be poking at those eyes again to produce tears.

Yeah. That's called "anniversary reaction."

I doubt that KC even cares enough to have one.

Thanks everyone. I guess I am just hopING (but not hopeFULL) that KC will have some sort of reaction that will help secure a timeline. I think that would be such a pivital moment. I also can't help but wonder if a) she will be put on the stand and b) if she will confess once it is all laid out. Do you think in her mind (as warped as it may be) that she may actually think that there is a chance that she will still get away with it.

Sure! Sociopaths feel entitled. She feels she is entitled to freedom. Pretty sure she thinks JB will get her off. I mean, in a legal sense. :eek:

IIRC, she DID back out. I think she said her folks had changed their minds.

Or, the 9th or 10th? Or, some other date which we don't know but which is acutely embedded in KC's memory/unconscious? As Brini correctly identified
above, these type of "anniversary reactions" are associated with traumatic events, and may be especially pronounced in Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
(PTSD). In my opinion, it's a form of "revivificaton" (reliving) of the painful event, and our reactions are beyond our conscious control as the trauma
starts bubbling up to the surface, sometimes even through dreams.

For example, not too long ago I had a dream which caused me to awaken cranky and in a funk. I've done dream analysis for years, so my normal procedure
was to begin to consider the meaning, starting with the date. I was stunned to realize that it was the anniversary of a trauma which had occurred 30 years ago,
but which I thought had long since been worked through and resolved! Once I'd finished my analysis and discovered the basis for my "funk," my mood greatly improved.

Whatever happens in life gets etched in the brain, and that was my mind re-mind-ing me that I probably still carried some emotional scars, though
largely healed, from long ago.

So, because of the recency of Caylee's death, KC might just find herself again awaking from nightmares with cold sweats. Who knows? I hope jail personnel are observing
closely during this critical period, but of course, then they might be accused of subjecting her to punishment which is "cruel/ unusual", as JB will likely protest if anything gets recorded even in the form of a progress note in her record. Y'know, folks are incarcerated to preserve their privacy, right? Or, the best defense is an offense. Not!

I've been thinking that her friends have shown a great deal of restraint. If Casey was my friend, could I keep my mouth shut or would I want the 25,000 fish from The Enquirer?

I will never, as long as I live, ever understand why Casey didn't say she hadn't seen Caylee since "yesterday" or "last week". Why admit to the 31 days? Why admit to that, and nothing else?

I was standing outside at work yesterday, smoking a cigarette, looking into the woods, and I couldn't get this girl off my mind. I kept thinking how exactly does one put a baby in a bag and throw it in the woods? I'm a big woods person, I will spend hours walking through forests. And now, I'm terrified that I'll "stumble" upon something. It's really ruined it for me.

Ok I guess some other random thoughts:

With so much discussion about Caylee having been moved between original date and December when she was found, and with that discussion having come from Cindy and many others (not just "bloggers"), have any other vehicles ever been tested or inspected? Lee's, George's, the private investigators' vehicles?

Whatever happened with that woman who claimed to be witness to the day that Casey was allegedly restrained when she was watching the news? Was it proven to be true, what she said?

What is going on with Mallory?

Does Casey really honest to God believe she's getting out of jail?

And what about - Naomi???

I just do not understand why defense is so desperate to keep the video from the public, there is no audio, I doubt the quality is particularly brilliant, what then are they trying to keep us from seeing?

Yeah. That's called "anniversary reaction."

I doubt that KC even cares enough to have one.

Nor will KC give anyone the satisfaction of viewing it. She might have a reaction in her cell with the covers pulled over and her body facing the wall, but I am giving her credit if she does this.

I just do not understand why defense is so desperate to keep the video from the public, there is no audio, I doubt the quality is particularly brilliant, what then are they trying to keep us from seeing?

A pizzed off Casey with her facial expressions worse than the one we viewed in her visit with CA/GA. Maybe a type of defection from her crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10