George Kennedy

G. Kennedy is awaiting screening at the Charles Egeler Reception and Guidance Center in Jackson. (medical and psychological testing)

He will be shipped to an appropriate Michigan Prison.

Kennedy waived an internal hearing and admitted he had violated his parole by being in contact with Nevaeh's mother.

Reason of violation: he wasn't supposed to have contact with anyone who had children.

Kennedy violated the parole of a second-degree home invasion conviction, for which he got 2-15 years.

He could spend the next 13 years behind bars for associating with Nevaeh's Mother.

http://www.freep.com/article/200906...+test+makes+a+positive+ID++It+s+Nevaeh+s+body
June 9, 2009 Updated at 5:20 p.m.

ETA: He had been convicted of previously of: fourth-degree criminal sexual conduct, for which he served more than a year in prison.

G. Kennedy is awaiting screening at the Charles Egeler Reception and Guidance Center in Jackson. (medical and psychological testing)

He will be shipped to an appropriate Michigan Prison.

Kennedy waived an internal hearing and admitted he had violated his parole by being in contact with Nevaeh's mother.

Reason of violation: he wasn't supposed to have contact with anyone who had children.

Kennedy violated the parole of a second-degree home invasion conviction, for which he got 2-15 years.

He could spend the next 13 years behind bars for associating with Nevaeh's Mother.

http://www.freep.com/article/200906...+test+makes+a+positive+ID++It+s+Nevaeh+s+body
June 9, 2009 Updated at 5:20 p.m.

BBM
Thanks for the link, Kat! I hope Kennedy spends every moment of the next 13years in prison. :clap: Life if he had anything to do with Nevaeh's murder or even was an accomplice.

I couldn't be on a parole board because no one would get parole!

I hate it that I cannot get this nursery rhyme out of my head!!!! 'georgie porgie pudding pie kissed the girls and made them cry'

George is one sick puppy based on his criminal history!

http://search.criminalcheck.com/PDdetails.php?db=MISX&rec=9261&ed=166&dlnumber=CC&dlstate=CC&id=CC
I wonder if Jennifer ever read this, she said last night that she check him out,\
Attempted Children - Accosting For Immoral Purposes

Doesn't he also have a rape conviction, for raping a 15 year old behind a gas station? And JB goes on to say that she new Roy was a RSO too since he was in the same classes as GK so she assumed it was for the same type of crimes. It completely baffles me, utterly and completely.

Red,
Yes iirc he does. I remember reports saying that the 15 y/o came forward with the rape two years after the fact when he was being charged with the other offenses. It was reported that she was fearful to report it until he had been in custody for the other cases.

Red,
Yes iirc he does. I remember reports saying that the 15 y/o came forward with the rape two years after the fact when he was being charged with the other offenses. It was reported that she was fearful to report it until he had been in custody for the other cases.

I just did some digging, and yes he was convicted of the home invasion and the rape on the same date, though the rape happened two years earlier. He was one month away from being off probation, though he would have continued to have to register.

He got out in 2007, JB went to jail in 2006 and got out this January... so I am not following how they met at the parole office if they have known each other for two years. I really wish one thing stated in this case would line up timewise.

Red,
Nothing lines up! Seems like almost all of the inconsistancies come from Jennifer! George had not been able to speak except in that interview with the Blade and it did not talk about when he met Jennifer.

Could I hazard a guess that she met him before her arrest? I guess it is time to go on classmates and see if they attended the same highschool....

eta: hold up... just realized the age differences... so we may need to look at brother michael and see if he is the same age as george

Red,
Nothing lines up! Seems like almost all of the inconsistancies come from Jennifer! George had not been able to speak except in that interview with the Blade and it did not talk about when he met Jennifer.

Could I hazard a guess that she met him before her arrest? I guess it is time to go on classmates and see if they attended the same highschool....

eta: hold up... just realized the age differences... so we may need to look at brother michael and see if he is the same age as george

I believe GK is close to 40. Jennifer's brother is just a couple years older than she is.

Red,

George David Kennedy, who Jennifer says she met passing on the street, has his own convictions of home invasion and criminal sexual conduct in the 4th degree.

http://www.toledoonthemove.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=305099

I was trying to find the source of the parole office quote and of course immediately stumble into a different version <shakes head and takes an execedrin)

Red,

He told the paper that he met Nevaeh's mother two years ago at the parole office. He said he formed a friendship with her out of loneliness.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/19657784/detail.html

Okay, I thought he was quoted as being the source of that info. Did he not want to say he met JB after seeing her and her daughter pass him on the street? Why would either of them, whichever one of them is, lie about how they met? Unless the truth is they are both lying and they met through a drug hook up.

He told the paper that he met Nevaeh's mother two years ago at the parole office. He said he formed a friendship with her out of loneliness.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/19657784/detail.html

Okay, I thought he was quoted as being the source of that info. Did he not want to say he met JB after seeing her and her daughter pass him on the street? Why would either of them, whichever one of them is, lie about how they met? Unless the truth is they are both lying and they met through a drug hook up.

Oh, I don't know. I think if I were the young mother of a missing child, I wouldn't want to let the world know I picked up men in the parole office.

Oh, I don't know. I think if I were the young mother of a missing child, I wouldn't want to let the world know I picked up men in the parole office.

Hmmm, I would like to think I would be too busy trying to provide any info that would lead to my daughter instead of making up stories to make me look better.

Seems all impressions of me being a good mom would be right out the window after saying I wasn't watching my child and oh yeah, my boyfriend, he's a sex offender. But I didn't meet him at the parole office, what kind of woman do you think I am!?! ;)

This is one of the few times I tend to believe JB and that they met in on the street. The dates don't line up for the other one and JB wasn't on parole.

&#8221;I have never left her alone with him," said Jennifer, &#8220;There was always another parent with her and him.&#8221;

Can someone please help me like what exactly the above statement means, "There was always another parent?" As in not necessarily JB? Or even the GM? As in who? As in JB WAS by her own admission here leaving Nevaeh w RSO GK (but it was ok cause there was someone else she claims who would ordinarily be present?) W whom and where was GK when JB was leaving Nevaeh w him? I thought JB was always there and never left Nevaeh w GK? (Sorry have posted this on more than one thread as I don't know where this question belongs.)

http://www.toledoonthemove.com/news/...aspx?id=305099

:parrot:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Jennifer Buchanan

I posted this question in the JB thread with links but maybe it belongs here instead. I'm puzzled about the whole timeline of GK and NB's relationship. JB had been living with Nevaeh only 2 1/2 months after being in jail since 2006. JB says they met two years ago, while she was in jail. Grandma had the custody of Nevaeh, and I don't think she hangs out with George Kennedy. JB says GK is a father figure for Nevaeh, so did he become a father figure in the space of a couple of short months or was there a previous relationship with them while JB was in jail? Did he have the opportunity to interact with Nevaeh somewhere else?

I'm looking for a source for GK's complete rap sheet...TIA for the assistance. I think we need to have it here so we can see it all together. :)

GK is telling one story of how he met JB.

JB is telling another story of how she met GK.

I don't think either version is accurate or the truth.

Don't know if it's posted but George and Roy have both been transferred to Jackson State Prison...good riddance

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker
Back