1299 users online (233 members and 1066 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    ”I have never left her alone with him," said Jennifer, “There was always another parent with her and him.”

Can someone please help me like what exactly the above statement means, "There was always another parent?" As in not necessarily JB? Or even the GM? As in who? As in JB WAS by her own admission here leaving Nevaeh w RSO GK (but it was ok cause there was someone else she claims who would ordinarily be present?) W whom and where was GK when JB was leaving Nevaeh w him? I thought JB was always there and never left Nevaeh w GK? (Sorry have posted this on more than one thread as I don't know where this question belongs.)

http://www.toledoonthemove.com/news/...aspx?id=305099

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Jennifer Buchanan

I posted this question in the JB thread with links but maybe it belongs here instead. I'm puzzled about the whole timeline of GK and NB's relationship. JB had been living with Nevaeh only 2 1/2 months after being in jail since 2006. JB says they met two years ago, while she was in jail. Grandma had the custody of Nevaeh, and I don't think she hangs out with George Kennedy. JB says GK is a father figure for Nevaeh, so did he become a father figure in the space of a couple of short months or was there a previous relationship with them while JB was in jail? Did he have the opportunity to interact with Nevaeh somewhere else?
    Last edited by KateB; 05-31-2015 at 11:56 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

I'm looking for a source for GK's complete rap sheet...TIA for the assistance. I think we need to have it here so we can see it all together.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

GK is telling one story of how he met JB.

JB is telling another story of how she met GK.

I don't think either version is accurate or the truth.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

Don't know if it's posted but George and Roy have both been transferred to Jackson State Prison...good riddance

Forgot to add this little tidbit about where they are going...

JACKSON STATE PRISON TO CLOSE
    Jackson State Prison will close in July of 2009, which will save the state $92 million, according to the Michigan Department of Corrections. 7,888 inmates currently reside there. The Governor will parole 500 elderly and infirm prisoners, as well as 5000 others who have already served their minimum sentences but are still behind bars for parole violations or other reasons. Not everyone is pleased with the idea...stay tuned. The number of state inmates is at an all-time high of 51,500

Wonder since they're going to be there on parole violations, they'll get released...

I do hope LE labs work fast so they don't release these guys so they can disappear.

GK is capable of carrying a 90 lb bag of cement. RS isn't, imo, but that doesn't mean they didn't work together.
    moo
    My Opinion Only..MOO

I think they should factor in the cost of searching for missing children and conducting murder investigations before they spend any of that 92 million they believe they've saved.

Quote Originally Posted by jashrema View Post
    Forgot to add this little tidbit about where they are going...

JACKSON STATE PRISON TO CLOSE
    Jackson State Prison will close in July of 2009, which will save the state $92 million, according to the Michigan Department of Corrections. 7,888 inmates currently reside there. The Governor will parole 500 elderly and infirm prisoners, as well as 5000 others who have already served their minimum sentences but are still behind bars for parole violations or other reasons. Not everyone is pleased with the idea...stay tuned. The number of state inmates is at an all-time high of 51,500

Wonder since they're going to be there on parole violations, they'll get released...
    Thanks for this post jashrema, people should be contacting their representatives. This already occurred in state psychiatric hospitals. Some people referred to it as dumping. It will be sold as cost cutting but let me explain. This goes to community based services to those released.

Does anyone believe those released will have housing, food or basic living skills to survive on the outside? No they don't (insert halfway houses) in communities, usually along or near bus routes.

What, no money, no skills, no job, how do I survive? Well lets fill out an application for SSI or SSD. Besides we will be charging you to stay at our halfway house and need to recoup our expense.

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/crimoff.htm

not_my_kids posted a link to this article on the media thread.

http://www.examiner.com/a-2062071~Co...rl_s_saga.html

Jun 10, 2009 4:52 PM

...Diane Lawson, Nevaeh's great-aunt, once warned Kennedy, a registered sex offender released from prison in 2003 after serving time for fourth-degree criminal sexual conduct, that if "any harm comes to my niece I will see that he gets punished any way he can."...
    Posting this comment because it was made in reference to Kennedy and proves that even the extended family was aware of GK's status as RSO.

And nobody called his probation officer that he was violating his terms.

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    And nobody called his probation officer that he was violating his terms.
    The parole officer and the parole officer's supervisor were aware that GK was involved with Jennifer. They recommended that he be returned to prison but were overruled.

Something that has been bothering me in the thought that GK might have had something to do with this.... Please correct me if I'm wrong....

Most sexual predators have a "type" they go after. I know it's not a fast and hard rule and I don't know statistics but a person who rapes an adult woman may not be the first person you think of when a child gets raped.

GK is in trouble for raping a young teenager, so this places some doubt in my mind that he is the perpetrator of this crime for a sexual reason.

Anybody else have an insight?

Quote Originally Posted by FormerWildchild View Post
    Something that has been bothering me in the thought that GK might have had something to do with this.... Please correct me if I'm wrong....

Most sexual predators have a "type" they go after. I know it's not a fast and hard rule and I don't know statistics but a person who rapes an adult woman may not be the first person you think of when a child gets raped.

GK is in trouble for raping a young teenager, so this places some doubt in my mind that he is the perpetrator of this crime for a sexual reason.

Anybody else have an insight?
    Hi FormerWildchild, Good insight you have here.

Maybe it is Jennifer's involvement with GK that exposed Nivaeh to some other perv who is her abductor/killer.

The words of the Sheriff still resonate in my mind, saying there is someone out in the community who is very dangerous. He said so much with those words IMO. xox

FormerWildchild great post at 4:05 pm on 6-11-09. I think there is an age cutoff point for most sex offenders. I also think most would not commit murder. GK is only known to us because of the Nevaeh's death. I truly hope he is not involved in her death.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast