1367 users online (269 members and 1098 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 55
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,765
    I honestly don't think he is, unless as discussed elsewhere, he took care of her body after the fact, hence the earlier talk of being buried "with care"

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,247
    What would be his motive for helping to bury a child for someone else? Who could it be? He'd have taken a huge risk.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,765
    maybe to pay off a debt...lots of talk in this case about money/things being owed.
    who knows...some kind of honor among thieves?

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    360
    I doubt GK could assist in harming Nevaeh. I think the murderer acted alone.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Posts
    53,157
    http://www.detnews.com/article/20090...espite-actions

    GREAT READ on Kennedy and what exactly his past violations of parole were. I would snip but there was so much in the article you really need to read the entire thing. Will cross post to the GK thread (also some info on Roy and Jennifer and Davis as well)

  6. #36
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    11,071
    I wonder if LE found any DNA or other types of evidence. It's hard to say how many perverts those two guys knew. They could have brought someone to Jennifer's home who liked little girls. I doubt that these were the only two perverts that Jennifer picked up with. She didn't seem to choosy about who she made friends with. Does anyone know if she is still into the drugs?

    I sure don't understand why someone in Jennifer's family didn't step in and either take her daughter away from her or turn her in for having SO's in her home around her daughter and then turn the SO's in. If someone had just taken that responsibility this little girl would be alive today. I don't get the threatening the SO and then just sitting back until the little girl is dead.

    I would imagine this family has a load of guilt to caring for the rest of their lives.....especially that mother. Wish they would find out who did this!

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    215
    I think that the reason that Nevaeh's family did nothing to "help", or to intervene in the situation was that these men with "sexual criminal convictions" were accepted and taken to be "part of life and living" . Ex: Jen's own brother is a convicted sexual predator! I think the family took these acts with a grain of salt. I wonder of the brother were released from prison or the half-way house, if he would have been "allowed" to live in the home with the family?? You betcha! I don't think that litle Nevaeh ever stood a chance .... IMHO

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by EclecticArtist View Post
    I think that the reason that Nevaeh's family did nothing to "help", or to intervene in the situation was that these men with "sexual criminal convictions" were accepted and taken to be "part of life and living" . Ex: Jen's own brother is a convicted sexual predator! I think the family took these acts with a grain of salt. I wonder of the brother were released from prison or the half-way house, if he would have been "allowed" to live in the home with the family?? You betcha! I don't think that litle Nevaeh ever stood a chance .... IMHO

    Ex: Jen's own brother is a convicted sexual predator!


    This is the first I've heard of this - Are you referring to Michael? Can you provide a link to this information?

    Thanks

  9. #39
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    11,071
    Wasn't it the brother of the mother who took her little girl and took off with the RSO and they were just caught? I think the little girl's name is Haylee Donavan.
    It's easy to get these cases mixed up but I think that is who you are thinking about. It was the brother who is in jail for sexual abuse that sent Robby..the predator..RSO...to his sister saying he was trying to set the predator up and it backfired. Thank God this little girl was alive when she was found.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Emerald City
    Posts
    6,476
    Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    http://www.detnews.com/article/20090...espite-actions

    GREAT READ on Kennedy and what exactly his past violations of parole were. I would snip but there was so much in the article you really need to read the entire thing. Will cross post to the GK thread (also some info on Roy and Jennifer and Davis as well)
    From the article nursebeeme linked above, bbm.

    Kennedy's parole officer reported a third violation in December 2008, this time because he had a romantic relationship with a woman who had a criminal record and was the parent of a minor child -- both violations of his parole, Cordell said. Kennedy was again sent to the Tuscola program.

    JB was still in jail in December, so this another mother letting RSO's around her child.


  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    10

    My Take

    The more I read about this Kennedy guy, the more I am convinced down under that he is Nevaeh's killer... I worked corrections years ago and this guy has a habit of violating terms of his parole, look at his history... and in short order after being released each time.. There is something about his eyes that haunt me.. and I also am sick of hearing the mother of this child defending herself.. She is just way too nonchalant about the fate of her little darling child and I don't care how one hides emotion, this is way too odd for a mother who has lost her child and especially the horrible way she was found.. just does not make sense. I feel she knows something or is involved in some way... wish they would hurry with the forensics and investigation.. I just have this down deep gut wretching feeling that Kennedy is the murderer of this child.. Innocent until proven guilty sometimes!

  12. #42
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Winnipeg, Canada
    Posts
    3,313
    Quote Originally Posted by Legal Beagle View Post
    The more I read about this Kennedy guy, the more I am convinced down under that he is Nevaeh's killer... I worked corrections years ago and this guy has a habit of violating terms of his parole, look at his history... and in short order after being released each time.. There is something about his eyes that haunt me.. and I also am sick of hearing the mother of this child defending herself.. She is just way too nonchalant about the fate of her little darling child and I don't care how one hides emotion, this is way too odd for a mother who has lost her child and especially the horrible way she was found.. just does not make sense. I feel she knows something or is involved in some way... wish they would hurry with the forensics and investigation.. I just have this down deep gut wretching feeling that Kennedy is the murderer of this child.. Innocent until proven guilty sometimes!

    I read GK's statements and I don't think GK believes he is guilty of rape because he said the female who was 15 years of age at the time consented to having sex with him. Maybe she did consent to having sex with GK, then later changed her story and pressed charges against him. In regards to his probation violations, GK says he does not choose to have relationships with mothers with children in order to prey on the children so in this matter too GK does not feel he is guilty of committing the probation violations he was accused of and arrested for. Inside I think GK could really despise and resent LE for insinuating he is a sexual predator when he is not. I can see why GK would hate the Justice system but I don't know how far he was willing to go in retaliation for what they were doing to his life. I don't think GK wasn't ever far off of LE's radar screen but LE will have to see where GK fits into the puzzle. JB stated publicly that she had nothing to do with her daughter's disappearance and she also added that LE has ruled her out as a suspect. IMO LE likely have the DNA results back from the items that were found at the makeshift gravesite and I hope they are able to resolve who killed Nevaeh soon.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Penn's woods
    Posts
    17,195
    I understand what you are saying Bluesky. But a 15 yr old can't consent legally to have sex. No matter how many ways GW can try to justify that in his mind, it was a crime.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

  14. #44
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Winnipeg, Canada
    Posts
    3,313
    GK's began what appears to be a peaceful existence with Savannah Gray near the beginning of May and GK states he hadn't seen JB since he became involved with Savanah. Smart choice. SG is a better partner for GK because she is over 18 years-of-age and from what I understand, she does not have children. My guess is GK is not happy having this indiscrete relationship with JB and NB exposed since he had taken the initiative to stay away from JB and begin a new relationship in which he felt safe. GK by all accounts appears to have made a fresh start in life with a woman who he found comfort with. Did GK murder NB to pay back JB for enticing him into a high risk situation or was JB willing to stake her daughter's life to implicate GK because he was free to move on into a healthier relationship and she felt very offended.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,765
    I just don't think GK is guilty at all, imoo

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Theory #2: Family Abduction by George Waters with George Brody, Part 2
    By Dr. Doogie in forum Anna Christian Waters
    Replies: 439
    Last Post: 07-16-2016, 11:32 PM
  2. Actor George Kennedy has died
    By BetteDavisEyes in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-01-2016, 08:12 PM
  3. Mary Kennedy 52 found dead Estranged from Robert F Kennedy
    By passionflower in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 225
    Last Post: 09-16-2015, 10:09 PM
  4. Theory #2: Family Abduction by George Waters with George Brody and/or Associates
    By Dr. Doogie in forum Anna Christian Waters Discussion Threads
    Replies: 866
    Last Post: 09-21-2008, 08:05 PM

Tags for this Thread