998 users online (166 members and 832 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre

James Easter

Everything Easter

Contrary to rumor, Easter is not a RSO. LE has cleared him of any involvement in Naveah's disappearance and death. It seems to me that he's simply a guy who is a bit eccentric who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. He has grandchildren. I think it's time we wipe his name from our memory banks and let him get on with his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Contrary to rumor, Easter is not a RSO. LE has cleared him of any involvement in Naveah's disappearance and death. It seems to me that he's simply a guy who is a bit eccentric who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. He has grandchildren. I think it's time we wipe his name from our memory banks and let him get on with his life.
    Let's wait a bit till the evidence gets analyzed before we totally discount anybody.

I can't clear him, he was burning reciepts, red flag, I don't see what it got to do with him having grandchildern.
    He also stated that he park next to the scooter
    I am not ready to clear Easter.

Easter took care of an Elderly person at the CAA and was also at Kmart the same afternoon that Jennifer and Neveah were. I have to go back to find the link... it was per an Easter interview with the media

LE did not make the statement that Easter was cleared in this case. A judge did and it is a tad bit confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by tfrohning View Post
    I can't clear him, he was burning reciepts, red flag, I don't see what it got to do with him having grandchildern.
    He also stated that he park next to the scooter
    I am not ready to clear Easter.
    He was burning receipts that he'd already shown to the police. He obviously likes to burn things, he had a fire pit in his back yard. I throw receipts away, does that make me guilty of something? I think we need to take into consideration that his grandchildren do not need to be subjected to all the suspicion, rumors, and just plain horrible things people are saying about their grandfather when he's done nothing wrong. LE cleared Easter. I trust them.

http://www.detnews.com/article/20090...ce--judge-says

Monday, June 1, 2009

Accused arsonist ruled out in Nevaeh's disappearance, judge says

...I've been informed by both the prosecutor's office and the sheriff's office that he is no longer a person of interest," District Judge Jack Vitale said at Easter's arraignment...
    Although the article goes on to indicate that Monroe County Sheriff Tilman Crutchfield would not comment on Easter no longer being POI.

I'm erring on the side of caution and going with the district judges statement. I think we will need to tread carefully, since at this time he has been cleared. KWIM?
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

I too am erring on the side of caution with you Kat.

It aint over till the fat lady sings though. ((come on fat lady! SING!!!!)

We know that Easter has a propensity for burning things. There was a partially burned glove at Nevaeh's burial site, IIRC.

Easter has a 'burn pit' in his back yard. Does anyone know whether or not that pit was lined with concrete?

I cannot discount Easter any more than I can discount Kennedy & his GF, Smith, or even JB herself. There is this other guy who had the scam site. I do not discount him either.

I have no idea who has done this to little Nevaeh, but someone did for sure. There are still too many likely suspects, IMO.
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    I too am erring on the side of caution with you Kat.

It aint over till the fat lady sings though. ((come on fat lady! SING!!!!)
    LOL! I cannot wait for the music to start and the fat lady starts singing either, nursebeeme!

I really, really want to know who is this depraved and see he or she taken off the streets (if not already incarcerated).
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

Heh, nursie he might just be acting like a crazy ol' coot but he does have my attention too
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

crazy ole' coot! LOL! Bet he straightens up his speedo act in the kiddie pool after this experience.. LOL...

He was burning receipts that he'd already shown to the police. He obviously likes to burn things, he had a fire pit in his back yard. I throw receipts away, does that make me guilty of something? I think we need to take into consideration that his grandchildren do not need to be subjected to all the suspicion, rumors, and just plain horrible things people are saying about their grandfather when he's done nothing wrong. LE cleared Easter. I trust them.
    Chilly,
    I am not going back and fourth on this, Do you have link where he was clear by LE?
    I sorry for his grandchildern, but he still POI in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by LaLaw2000 View Post
    We know that Easter has a propensity for burning things. There was a partially burned glove at Nevaeh's burial site, IIRC.
    Easter has a 'burn pit' in his back yard. Does anyone know whether or not that pit was lined with concrete?

I cannot discount Easter any more than I can discount Kennedy & his GF, Smith, or even JB herself. There is this other guy who had the scam site. I do not discount him either.

I have no idea who has done this to little Nevaeh, but someone did for sure. There are still too many likely suspects, IMO.
    BBM, good point, I forgot that one.
    I guess if we don't think a person is a POI, I guess we don't have to post in that thread, I would like to keep Easter thread open

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast