1472 users online (277 members and 1195 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    Quote Originally Posted by LaLaw2000 View Post
    It doesn't have to be proven that JB intended to endanger Nevaeh when she brought GK into her life. By very virtue of GK being an SO, she had to know the danger was there. I will never think otherwise.
    IMO JB suffers from many mental disorders and that's why I don't think she is responsible for her decisions at this point in time. I think she should be in a psychiatric hospital receiving treatment.

Have we heard JB's response to the autopsy report? I just want to hear her say she was WRONG and that it IS dangerous to let your child hang out with registered sex offenders!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    Have we heard JB's response to the autopsy report? I just want to hear her say she was WRONG and that it IS dangerous to let your child hang out with registered sex offenders!!!
    Hi Kimster ~

In this case, I'd say a pictures worth a thousand words. Based on the most recent photo (take that back...it's a file photo) of JB, I'd say she's doing a little soul searching. How ever this turns out, I wouldn't want to be in her shoes for all the money in the world.

http://www.freep.com/article/2009071...5030/1001/NEWS

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesky#1 View Post
    Can it be proven that JB intended to harm or endanger her daughter's life when she brought GK into their lives? JB's motivation for introducing GK into their lives was to enrich Nevaeh's life not bring her harm. I question whether JB knowingly and purposely intended to harm NB. I do not think her intent was criminally motivated.
    Bolded by me.

Is this a joke?

If you want to enrich your kid's life you put them in music class, read them a book, spend time with them, play with them, take them to a museum etc. You don't introduce them to sex offenders.

Please explain to me how letting known offenders around a little girl is enriching. I would love to hear the reasoning behind this one.

[/b]

BBM
    This is what I believe also, lonetraveler.
    Sadly, I believe that as well.

Wonder what JB is doing these days? Still sitting around while her mother works? I would like to know.
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

You know, I just want to make a comment here...it is somewhat OT and for that I apologize. There was a story out about a week or so ago about a child (a boy, I believe) who is grossly overweight...something like 450 lbs and his mother is/was charged with endangerment.

Not going to get into my thoughts on that but I find it unbelievable that THAT MOTHER was charged with an offense and YET JB hasn't been charged with any sort of endangerment for allowing SOs to have access to her daughter.

Just my 2 cents.

If you are going to expose your baby girl to a bunch of rapists, why not just throw the kid into a lion pen at the zoo and get it over with? There is no difference to me, they are both just ways of feeding predators.

Wonder what JB is doing these days? Still sitting around while her mother works? I would like to know.
    I ran into someone who knows her last week and was told she is homeless. The last article in the Detroit Free Press quotes her as saying she is living with friend's and can't get a job because of Nevaeh. I doubt that is the reason. More likely it's because she has two felony home invasion's on her record. Is there anyone on here interested in rehashing the case with me?

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry Baker View Post
    I ran into someone who knows her last week and was told she is homeless. The last article in the Detroit Free Press quotes her as saying she is living with friend's and can't get a job because of Nevaeh. I doubt that is the reason. More likely it's because she has two felony home invasion's on her record. Is there anyone on here interested in rehashing the case with me?
    I read on Nancy Grace's CNN page that JB said she was recently in trouble with the law for a home invasion and that she is now on parole.

Have you heard about this?

I read this today at CNN.com

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmua View Post
    I read on Nancy Grace's CNN page that JB said she was recently in trouble with the law for a home invasion and that she is now on parole.

Could be wrong, but I think this (below) referred to her record before the girl's disappearance.

" (...) Buchanan, 25, who herself had recently been in trouble with the law. She had spent a few weeks in jail before being placed on probation in connection with a home invasion.

"'I was in some trouble, but after I got out I focused on my daughter and getting my life back together,' Buchanan said."

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/07/05/...ex.html?hpt=T2

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmua View Post

Yes, the home invasion's were from 2006. Before she went to jail, Nevaeh was put in JB's mother's custody. When she got out on probation she moved back in with her mom and Nevaeh.

I seen this thread was bump and was hoping it was some news.

Was anyone ever arrested for Nevaeh's murder?

Quote Originally Posted by miimaa View Post
    Was anyone ever arrested for Nevaeh's murder?
    No one has ever been charged for her murder that I've seen miimaa.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10