Jennifer Buchanan

STEADFAST

Reaction score
Start discussion about Jennifer here. (I don't have anything right now -- just saw that people were requesting a thread.)

Well, first I hope she stops going on TV trying to gain sympathy and probably public donations. After her NG interview I hope she realizes she is not going to be a sympathetic character.

Next, she needs to do some mourning in private and have some dignity. The more she tries to defend herself, the deeper she digs her own hole.

Stop, stop - going on TV and trying to defend your actions. You were a bad mother and it did factor in to your BEAUTIFUL and INNOCENT baby being murdered and God knows what else.

I'm sick to death when I think that Neveah may have cried for her mommy while the SOB was hurting her.:furious:

~was arrested for home invasion in 20__ (need to check facts for the year); allegedly to support her drug habbit

~works or has worked in a nursing home

~is friends with George Kennedy, RSO, and Roy Lee Smith, RSO

~Lives with her Mother, Sherry at the CA apartments

~Just got out of prison in January... four months later her daughter goes missing and was most likely found murdered and buried in a shallow grave covered in concrete

~claims to have been out searching for her daughter with friend Holly H. at night with flashlights and not with the rest of the citizen search groups

~was arrested for home invasion in 20__ (need to check facts for the year); allegedly to support her drug habbit

~works or has worked in a nursing home

~is friends with George Kennedy, RSO, and Roy Lee Smith, RSO

~Lives with her Mother, Sherry at the CA apartments

~Just got out of prison in January... four months later her daughter goes missing and was most likely found murdered and buried in a shallow grave covered in concrete

~claims to have been out searching for her daughter with friend Holly H. at night with flashlights and not with the rest of the citizen search groups

"Sherry Buchanan was granted custody of Nevaeh after Jennifer Buchanan was convicted in 2006 on a first-degree home invasion charge. She had been breaking into homes to support a drug habit.

For the last 2 1/2 months, Sherry, Jennifer and Nevaeh Buchanan have lived together in the two-bedroom apartment."

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/news_story.aspx?storyid=110123

http://www.freep.com/article/200906...nifer+Buchanan+denies+killing+daughter+Nevaeh

:parrot:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4080&d=1244579576

"Her mother was Incarcerated 12/07/06 and released from prison on Jan 26th, 2009. Charged w/Home Invasion 1st Degree- crime committed on 8/17/06"

Am reposting (for those who aren't reading astro thread) thanks out to fifthessence original poster for pulling up arrest record (see link) :)

:parrot:

Home invasion by a woman for drugs............any help from friends?
Sounds scarey to me. She must of done it many times before getting caught.
What was her age when arrested? Neaveh would of been almost 2 when she was in jail?
JB never knew or bonded with her baby.
Just out of the slammer 4 months ago, and didn't even watch her play?
No dinner by 7 pm?
JB says Neaveh "LIES" about being hungry? Sorry mother to lazy to cook and child had to eat a popscyle for dinner............
This poor child never had a chanse with a mother like this one...........IMO!

Wow, I didn't know she was so separated from Neveah for so long. No wonder she shows so little emotion. I don't think she cares that much. She probably never really bonded with the child. Nevertheless, I think I'd show more emotion if interviewed about Neveah and I didn't know her at all!

What was her age when arrested? Neaveh would of been almost 2 when she was in jail?
No dinner by 7 pm?
JB says Neaveh "LIES" about being hungry? Sorry mother to lazy to cook and child had to eat a popscyle for dinner............

It was obvious JB was lying when she made the statement about Neveah lying about being hungry....as she was stumbling for words as she was talking.....but on another note....why would a child lie about being hungry anyway....it makes no sense at all, unless she was afraid to ask for food. What on earth would cause a child to lie about being hungry. Sorry, this just makes me crazy trying to make any sense of it.

Well, thank God JB is not pregnant! I am so relieved to know that it was rumor.

No dinner by 7 pm?

Kennedy, a former prison inmate and registered sex offender is said to have been a “father figure” to the young girl”
"George had a good relationship upon my daughter as a father figure, always there for her.
If he came around she'd see him she'd run up to him and hug him," Jennifer Buchanan told MyFOXDetroit during an interview this morning.

Could not agree more with you.

Since her mother got out of Jail on 26 January 2009 Neaveah had 122 days of life. Is that sad or what?

It was obvious JB was lying when she made the statement about Neveah lying about being hungry....as she was stumbling for words as she was talking.....but on another note....why would a child lie about being hungry anyway....it makes no sense at all, unless she was afraid to ask for food. What on earth would cause a child to lie about being hungry. Sorry, this just makes me crazy trying to make any sense of it.

My four year old son does this all the time........he will say he's not hungry when you ask him just so he can go out and play or stay out playing or to just not have to stop doing something he is enjoying at the time. I MAKE him stop and eat though........I don't just give him a popsicle! :)

Which has me wondering........how did she get the alleged popsicle? She couldn't have gotten it by herself I wouldn't think. She wouldn't be tall enough.......unless she used a chair to stand on or something which would NOT be a smart move to allow by an alleged mother.

ALSO..........why was she allegedly pondering about what to make for dinner.........her daughter had just gotten done eating upstairs at 3:30pm

My four year old son does this all the time........he will say he's not hungry when you ask him just so he can go out and play or stay out playing or to just not have to stop doing something he is enjoying at the time. I MAKE him stop and eat though........I don't just give him a popsicle! :)

Which has me wondering........how did she get the alleged popsicle? She couldn't have gotten it by herself I wouldn't think. She wouldn't be tall enough.......unless she used a chair to stand on or something which would NOT be a smart move to allow by an alleged mother.

ALSO..........why was she allegedly pondering about what to make for dinner.........her daughter had just gotten done eating upstairs at 3:30pm

She says this occured at 6:30pm though, so it would be time to start thinking about dinner. Not that I believe any of this occured at 6:30, but that is the story as of last night.

It could be a side by side fridge or one with the freezer at the bottom. We have a side by side and my kids get popsicles a lot, but not for a meal.

There are too many inconsistencies with this. My heart breaks for Nevaeh.

The only reason I can think of is if the child would not want to eat what was offered to them if they were hungry. Maybe they'd rather have a meal with their friend upstairs?

VB

I think "Lies" about being hungry was an unfortunate choice of words. My kids, ages 4 & 5, will say that they aren't hungry around dinner time if they don't want to stop what they are doing to come eat dinner. However, the difference is that I don't see it as a "lie" I see it as being a child who would rather continue playing than be interrupted. I am the parent so when I say it's time to eat, they understand that they have to stop playing and come to the table (I also watch my kids like a hawk, but that's another story).

When she used the term 'lie' it bothered me significantly because it came across that Nevaeh was bothering her or irratating her and that JB didn't have an appreciation and understanding of children in general.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back