Mike Tyson Has Married a Third Time

I hope they make it. The death of a child is so devastating and often does a relationship or marriage in. I hope they continue to love and support one another through their tremendous loss.

I'm wondering if MT has discovered a more meaningful life.

This weekend, I saw Mike Tyson in the funniest movie I may have ever seen in my life (The Hangover).

Blessings to him and his family during this emotional time.

It could be considered an odd time to wed considering the anguish they are going through, but the more I think about, it could also be considered a very appropriate time as well.

Either way, I wish him the best.

May Mike and his wife have some bit of happiness after such a tragic loss.

Goz

It does make sense that he is fighting to reclaim his heart and meaning in life after one of his children, a parents greatest sources of both is taken so tragically. I'm not a parent but I think I have seen this type of thing before.

We all have hope when a relationship begins, he needs that now more than ever maybe. I hope he finds it too.

All I can say is heaven help his new wife. When will women ever learn???

This weekend, I saw Mike Tyson in the funniest movie I may have ever seen in my life (The Hangover).

Blessings to him and his family during this emotional time.

I agree, I've seen Hangover twice now and that is the absolute funniest movie I've ever seen. My husband was laughing so hard he was crying, LOL.

Anyways- I hope this gives Mike Tyson and his family some happiness and strength during this horrible time. His family is in my thoughts and prayers since the death of his beautiful daughter.

I agree, I've seen Hangover twice now and that is the absolute funniest movie I've ever seen. My husband was laughing so hard he was crying, LOL.

Anyways- I hope this gives Mike Tyson and his family some happiness and strength during this horrible time. His family is in my thoughts and prayers since the death of his beautiful daughter.

Yeah - not to COMPLETELY hijack the thread, but my stomach hurt at the end of this movie from laughing too hard and I'll bet I missed 20% of it due to all the laughter. After the pitch perfect ending, our theatre burst into crazy applause - I don't think I've ever experienced that at a comedy movie.

Yeah - not to COMPLETELY hijack the thread, but my stomach hurt at the end of this movie from laughing too hard and I'll bet I missed 20% of it due to all the laughter. After the pitch perfect ending, our theatre burst into crazy applause - I don't think I've ever experienced that at a comedy movie.

Now I REALLY want to see this movie! I could use a good belly laugh!!

Thanks for the recommendation!

I hope they make it. The death of a child is so devastating and often does a relationship or marriage in. I hope they continue to love and support one another through their tremendous loss.

Often times those who experience a loss together become closer.

------------------------------------

I hope they live a happy life.

Oh, and he was hilarious in the Hangover

It was sososo funny, but he has to be the most tone-deaf person in the world lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back