Forensic Astrology - HAYLEE Eliz. Jade DONATHAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuba

Reaction score
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/HElizJadeAmberAlert068.jpg

LE ISSUES ALERT - ENDANGERED CHILD
HAYLEEDONATHANmissingnotice.jpg

Missing: Authorities Issue Endangered Missing Child Advisory For 3-Year-Old Girl http://www.wtol.com/Global/story.asp...6&nav=menu34_2
Updated: June 9, 2009 12:52 PM EDT
CRESTLINE, OHIO (WOIO) - Authorities in Crestline, Ohio have issued an endangered missing child advisory for 3-year old Haylee Elizabeth Jade Donathan.

<snipped>
Haylee was last seen in Crestline on May 28th, with her mother, Candace K. Watson and her mother's boyfriend Robbi Douglas Potter.

Mr. Potter is a Tier III sex offender and was recently released from prison and living at a halfway house after being convicted of sexual battery with a minor. Potter now has warrants for his arrest. Watson and Potter are believed to still be together, possibly at a private campground in the Central Ohio area.

Potter-27, is a white male, 6'0", 200 pounds with short, straight, brown hair. He has a beard and blue eyes. Candace Watson-24, is a white female, 5'1", 170 pounds with shoulder-length, straight brown hair.

They are believed to be driving a 1988 blue or black Chevy pick-up truck with a 30-day tag Q645916 or Ohio license plate CKX6248 or EKB3855.

ENDANGERED MISSING CHILD ADVISORY issued June 8, 2009 about 10pm

Per NG show: Grandmother last heard from the mother, CANDICE WATSON, on May 31st
Last seen in Crestline, Ohio. 5/28/09 or 5/30/09 ??? per missing poster
This SO boyfriend ROBBI POTTER just got out of prison May 28th. Records indicate robbery, sexual offenses and ?

MISSING POSTER: http://www.mcc.ag.state.oh.us/P3.aspx?PQID=HAYLED
Mother, Candace Watson DOB 7/19/84
Haylee Eliz Jade Donathan 10/11/05
BF: Robbi D. Potter 4/10/82

ETA:
taking another look at this poster, it's quite confusing. Note it now shows 3 Last Seen dates. Two of the dates under little Haylee Eliz's name show 5/28 and 5/30. Then you scroll to the very bottom of the poster and it lists last seen as 6/2/09. ( maybe they were seen at one of the campgrounds-but I would not go by this last date as we already know many people call in and say they 'saw' so & so somehwere and that usually does not pan out)

After watching and reading all news reports, they were LAST SEEN 5/28/09. The grandmother originally says she 'spoke' to her briefly on May 31st, something about the Candace saying, " I just dropped him off & I'll talk to you when I get there."

http://wsyx6.com/shared/newsroom/top_stories/wsyx_vid_1667.shtml
http://www.marionstar.com/article/20090610/UPDATES01/90610001

PRISON RELEASE 5/28/09 per Ohio Dept Rehab & Corrections:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/romancingthestone/RobbiPorterSOrecord.jpg

OFFENSES against a boy & girl on 10/03/05- Ohio General Attny link
http://www.esorn.ag.state.oh.us/Secured/p23.aspx?oid=f4k87+nKGFg=

Short note on Haylee D:

She is indeed in serious danger. I found 11 Oct 05 for dob on the web - but stories conflict on her age - is it 3 or 4?

She has a natal Mars - Pluto quincunx. Progressed Sun has moved to sextile Pluto and is now quincunx Mars, too - forming a yod. (Called a fateful finger of God - one of my teachers used to say that he was sure he knew which finger - don't mean to offend, but you get the idea) Planetary combo suggests violent assault to life (Sun). Prog Sun also now sesquisquare Uranus, sudden event, not a good mix with the Mars - Pluto stuff. Prog Moon may be travelling in the vicinity of transitting Uranus, but I can't be sure w/o a timed chart. So this is the progressed background, which is not good. At the end of May, transitting Mercury is conjunct natal Mars, so here is a trigger. Mercury suggests a car trip (short). There is some Jupiter activity, so I am hoping that it lends protective energy to Haylee - but could also suggest the trip (longer, a journey) as well.

Wish I had better news to report. Hope that somehow she can be safe - there's Jupiter Uranus, a "thank the Lord" transit, but the angle is hard.

PS - I hope I put this in the right place.

bringing some facts over from haylee's thread: Candace took off with the rso 28 May. When she didn't show up at Grandma's as she was supposed to do (on nancy grace grandma said that while Candace was on drugs she had custody..) she became concern. Police verified a call for service on 1 June to the home where grandma and a female roommate live.

Mom last talked to her daughter on 31 May. Candace has a cell phone and it is NOT ON. IIRC her debit card was also last used on 31 May.

NURSEBEEME said: Police verified a call for service on 1 June to the home where grandma and a female roommate live.

Is that when the Grandmother called LE? News reports have LE putting up a Endangered Child notice on June 8th,2009 around 10pm.

Can you verify?

yes 5th... let me go get it from the other thread... brb

Quote:
Calls for service were received by the Crestline Police Department on June 1 from Watson’s mother, Mary Watson, and Watson’s roomate, Samantha Covert; both were concerned for the welfare of Haylee and her mother.

Watson’s mother, Mary, is concernedfor the safety of her daughter and grandchild. &#8200;She believes Potter has abducted her daughter and grandchild gainst their will, “He manipulated her. He told her how beautiful she was an what a good mother. &#8200;He lied to her and said it was a 17-year-old that he took across state lines.“she said late this afternoon. The family states that there are no updates as to where the missing are.
http://www.galioninquirer.com/local.asp?ID=1659&Story=1

I think Grandma was on this from the getgo... it was LE who took their time which is curious considering the tier III SO!!!!

"He (Robbi Potter) got away either last Wednesday evening or Thursday morning and had assistance from a resident, possibly two residents, and two other individuals at the adjoining apartment complex," Richland County sheriff's Capt. Eric Bosko said
Quote:
Crestline police Chief Tim McClaran called Potter and Watson a couple.
Quote:
Potter, 27, was released from prison to the custody of the VOA on May 28. In December 2006, he was sentenced to three years in prison for two counts of sexual battery and one count of interference with custody. The sexual battery included two victims, one of whom Potter took across state lines, resulting in the interference charge. Bosko said the victims were 10 and 11.

Potter is a Tier III sex offender, the most serious designation.
http://www.mansfieldnewsjournal.com/...WS01/906100317

ETA: from what grandma said (snipped a few posts above) this piece of told Candace that the victim was 17!

A poster on the other Haylee thread is concerned that the uproar in the press could put mother and child in more danger from this animal - I agree. Haylee has Uranian activity in her chart- I have seen cases where this shows a person featured in the news. I can't tell if this will work out for the good or bad, remember that there is a t Uranus to n Jupiter connection believed to be miraculous at times. (quincunx, though) Also, Haylee is experiencing t Jupiter trine n Jupiter, a protective influence. Here's hoping for the best.

it is almost a catch 22, isn't it Neptunian? No one knows where they are... between Ohio, Colorado, and possibly Arizona... the media attention could cause this dude to snap or it could help citizens assist in finding the vehicle, etc...

Sad, sad, sad situation any way you cut it....

Nurse, I agree both with the catch 22 and the sadness of this case. Do you think the fear of this man snapping is the reason LE didn't go public right away?

I think the police behavior was lax! You have an escaped con (tier III so.. the worst of the worst) run off with a child! The gma reported it on 1 june and it wasn't issued until 8 june? I am not sure what exactly to think.. but I DO know that if this was my grandchild I would be furious! I hope they are found safely and soon... ((this one is getting to me after the sandra cantu and neveah buchanan cases back to back))

A poster on the other Haylee thread is concerned that the uproar in the press could put mother and child in more danger from this animal - I agree. Haylee has Uranian activity in her chart- I have seen cases where this shows a person featured in the news. I can't tell if this will work out for the good or bad, remember that there is a t Uranus to n Jupiter connection believed to be miraculous at times. (quincunx, though) Also, Haylee is experiencing t Jupiter trine n Jupiter, a protective influence. Here's hoping for the best.

<bolding mine>

We see repeatedly the quincunx acts as a death aspect and the trine makes it 'easy.' I pray I am wrong but the Amber Alert Chart Tuba posted in #1 of this thread is close to diabolical...

Here is the chart with some call-outs:

EndangeredChildAlert.gif

Event SUN is in House 6, the weakest House in the wheel, in a degree of Evil and this SUN is quindecile (165 degrees) the MOON --- a most horrific stress indicator. SUN is also afflicted by SATURN, classic significator of death, here Lord 1 and posited in 8th House of Death.

MOON, PLUTO, ASCENDANT and VENUS are all in Fateful Degree (same degree as the Nodes), forewarning of catastrophe, tragedy or fatality.

Additionally, a comparison of RSO Potter's chart with Mother's and Child's charts is beyond alarming.

Both Mother and Child are in extreme danger.

Tri-WheelCandaceWatson-RobbiPotter-.gif

Potter's MARS/SATURN (cruelty, brutality) are in wide conjunction with the midpoint at 12 Libra, in range of opposition to Mother's natal MOON, as is his MARS/PLUTO (rage/rape/murder/crime). His natal PLUTO close squares Mother's natal SUN. These are highly dangerous interaspects considering we factually know he is a criminal, an RSO, and an escapee.

Tri-WheelH-E-JadeDonathan-RobbiPott.gif

Potter's SUN-MERCURY conjunction 18-20 Aries is opposite H. Eliz. Jade's natal SUN and his SATURN is partile conj. her SUN, 'weighing' it down... Those same MARS/SATURN and MARS/PLUTO midpoints (cruelty, brutality, rage/rape/murder/crime) discussed in paragraph above are close conjunct H. Eliz. Jade's natal SUN, while his natal PLUTO is within range of squaring her natal MOON.

There are more disturbing contacts: Potter's natal URANUS 04 Sagittarius is close conjunct H. Eliz. Jade's natal VENUS 03 Sagittarius. VENUS-URANUS is the 'strange attraction' aspect often seen in molestation charts. The 'attraction' is intensified because Potter's n. URANUS is partile square his own natal VENUS --- BOTH in critical degree (04 Mutable).

Another ominous testimony of the Amber Alert chart is that the 4th House End of the Matter cusp at 26 Aries is in critical degree, partile square Mother's natal SUN.

I am very worried.

Thanks,
Soulscape

ETA: added charts

<bolding mine>

We see repeatedly the quincunx acts as a death aspect and the trine makes it 'easy.' I pray I am wrong but the Amber Alert Chart Tuba posted in #1 of this thread is close to diabolical...

snip

Yeah, too true with the trines making dastardly deeds easy:( An idealist by nature, I always tend to "reach" for something hopeful. I need to remember when I come here to leave my rose colored glasses at the door.

I just read on the other thread that Haylee's uncle and father aided in the RSO's escape. Unbelievable.

<bolding mine>

Event SUN is in House 6, the weakest House in the wheel, in a degree of Evil and this SUN is quindecile (165 degrees) the MOON --- a most horrific stress indicator. SUN is also afflicted by SATURN, classic significator of death, here Lord 1 and posited in 8th House of Death.

MOON, PLUTO, ASCENDANT and VENUS are all in Fateful Degree (same degree as the Nodes), forewarning of catastrophe, tragedy or fatality. (See Tuba's chart.)

Additionally, a comparison of RSO Potter's chart with Mother's and Child's charts is beyond alarming.

Both Mother and Child are in extreme danger.

Potter's MARS/SATURN (cruelty, brutality) are in wide conjunction with the midpoint at 12 Libra, in range of opposition to Mother's natal MOON, as is his MARS/PLUTO (rage/rape/murder/crime). His natal PLUTO close squares Mother's natal SUN. These are highly dangerous interaspects considering we factually know he is a criminal, an RSO, and an escapee.

Potter's SUN-MERCURY conjunction 18-20 Aries is opposite H. Eliz. Jade's natal SUN and his SATURN is partile conj. her SUN, 'weighing' it down... Those same MARS/SATURN and MARS/PLUTO midpoints (cruelty, brutality, rage/rape/murder/crime) discussed in paragraph above are close conjunct H. Eliz. Jade's natal SUN, while his natal PLUTO is within range of squaring her natal MOON.

There are more disturbing contacts: Potter's natal URANUS 04 Sagittarius is close conjunct H. Eliz. Jade's natal VENUS 03 Sagittarius. VENUS-URANUS is the 'strange attraction' aspect often seen in molestation charts. The 'attraction' is intensified because Potter's n. URANUS is partile square his own natal VENUS --- BOTH in critical degree (04 Mutable).

Another ominous testimony of the Amber Alert chart is that the 4th House End of the Matter cusp at 26 Aries is in critical degree, partile square Mother's natal SUN.

I am very worried.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I have been reading the threads on this case. I have thought all along that mom was most likely in danger also. Now that it has been said the atm card has not been used, myspace no hits, and the phone is off (wondering if off means not paid or just turned off) it looks like the mother and child may no longer be with us. Am I reading the above right? Is it saying most likely mom and child have been harmed?

I have been reading the threads on this case. I have thought all along that mom was most likely in danger also. Now that it has been said the atm card has not been used, myspace no hits, and the phone is off (wondering if off means not paid or just turned off) it looks like the mother and child may no longer be with us. Am I reading the above right? Is it saying most likely mom and child have been harmed?

Unfortunately, the chart points in that direction...

Sadly,
Soulscape

Candace's brother Cyle Watson ( he's a SO as well working at the Half-way house) was arrested today along with Haylee's FATHER, James Donathan and his girlfriend, Nicole Kirkpatrick (spelling?).

I believe they said her debit card had a transaction from Colorado on June 1st.

SS, Tuba & neptune I'll add my individual posts here for you of NG, Issues w/Jane etc., along with the media reports for you to have as reference.

View Single Post:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3853527&postcount=57"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - OH-3 YO Haylee Donathan missing; camping with mom and SO[/ame]

View Single Post:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3852856&postcount=27"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - OH-3 YO Haylee Donathan missing; camping with mom and SO[/ame]

View Single Post:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3852929&postcount=37"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - OH-3 YO Haylee Donathan missing; camping with mom and SO[/ame]

View Single Post:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3853604&postcount=58"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - OH-3 YO Haylee Donathan missing; camping with mom and SO[/ame]

View Single Post:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3856650&postcount=157"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - OH-3 YO Haylee Donathan missing; camping with mom and SO[/ame]

Video:
http://www.wmfd.com/newsboard/player/player3.asp?story=36359

Praying that this case ends with Haylee being found safe, & back with her grandmother arms!
:angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member