Deceased/Not Found TX - Daisja Weaver, 9 mos, Dallas, 8 June 2009 *A. Weaver guilty*

Why do I have a really bad feeling I know how this story is going to end?

I have a bad, bad feeling about this one. That mother is not telling the truth, I betcha.

What is WRONG with these mothers? I'm an old woman now, but back when I was younger I had infertility issues. My only child was conceived after taking fertility drugs. I would have given ANYTHING to have another baby and here, these women are killing babies as if they have no value.

There are SO many women out there that would give their eyeteeth to have a baby--why don't these murdering women take these unwanted babies to someone who would care for them? It saddens me.

I have a bad, bad feeling about this one. That mother is not telling the truth, I betcha.

What is WRONG with these mothers? I'm an old woman now, but back when I was younger I had infertility issues. My only child was conceived after taking fertility drugs. I would have given ANYTHING to have another baby and here, these women are killing babies as if they have no value.

There are SO many women out there that would give their eyeteeth to have a baby--why don't these murdering women take these unwanted babies to someone who would care for them? It saddens me.

Cleo, I don't think we'll ever know the answers to your questions.

They have issued an Amber Alert.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/Mom_Says_Infant_Kidnapped_Ove

Amber Alert: Daisja
Weaver
Published : Wednesday, 10 Jun 2009, 6:35 AM CDT

DALLAS - Dallas police on Wednesday issued an Amber Alert for Daisja Weaver after her pregnant mother reported that the infant was kidnapped from the family home about 12 hours earlier.

praying that this baby is found in good health

I will start a thread for her in the missing section.. (((hope that is okay?)))

Police have not yet issued an Amber Alert because, Janse said, the parents were offering conflicting stories about what happened. Detectives are treating the child's disappearance as a missing persons case.

Not good :(

Praying for Daisja's safe return.

The father of the baby was across town at a new apartment, where the couple was moving into when the alleged attack happened. He has been described as being extremely distraught, and has been cleared as a suspect.

The mother was taken to the hospital and released. Detectives questioned her and the father in an attempt to get more information on the case. Sr. Cpl. Kevin Janse of the Dallas Police Department said the two gave conflicting stories. But police sent them home after questioning.

http://cbs11tv.com/local/Baby.Possibly.Kidnapped.2.1038658.html

http://cbs11tv.com/local/Baby.Possibly.Kidnapped.2.1038658.html

The father of the baby was across town at a new apartment, where the couple was moving into when the alleged attack happened. He has been described as being extremely distraught, and has been cleared as a suspect.

The mother was taken to the hospital and released. Detectives questioned her and the father in an attempt to get more information on the case. Sr. Cpl. Kevin Janse of the Dallas Police Department said the two gave conflicting stories. But police sent them home after questioning.

The link also has a video.

Janse said the kidnapping report initially did not meet the criteria needed to activate an Amber Alert because the mother hadn't provided a detailed description of the suspect and because the parents' stories were inconsistent.

He said search teams were using specially-trained dogs and helicopters, among other means, to locate the infant.

"We're utilizing every resource we have," Janse said. "We're trying desperately to locate this child."

Janse said the parents were not suspects and that they were cooperating with police.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/Mom_Says_Infant_Kidnapped_Ove

How could the parents have conflicting stories when the Dad wasn't there?

Does it seem weird to anyone else that the babys father was across town "at the new apartment" at midnight?

Whenever I've moved, I've done it during the day. I'm just sayin'.

I live in Dallas and have been following this story since about 6:30 this morning. The details have changed so much during the day and many of the locals are suspicious. In general, a man breaking into an apartment with the intention of raping a woman isn't going to take an 8/9 month old girl who wasn't really a "witness" to the attack.

I pray for the baby, but I think it's going to turn out that the mother was responsible for the death of the baby (either on purpose or accident) and then tried to cover it up. I will eat my words if I'm wrong.

Does it seem weird to anyone else that the babys father was across town "at the new apartment" at midnight?

I thought so too. Unless maybe he'd already moved the beds and everything and decided to just sleep there. I don't know. :waitasec:

I agree with you also. This story does not make good sense, and how many times have we seen this before!

kaelee

Since his wife is pregnant and they have a baby, he might have been doing things at the new apartment that he didn't want them involved with. It's a lot of work to get a new place set up and there have been times that I've done some moving during the night time, once during a ice storm! If he has a job, the night might have been the only time he had to get some things done.
Right now the father Imo seems less suspicous than the mother.

VB

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back