1126 users online (279 members and 847 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

NV - Shia Travis, 21 mos, raped & murdered, Las Vegas, 10 June 2009

Warning: Graphic picture at the below link. She was a beautiful child though.

A dead baby girl was found in a dumpster near Sierra Vista and Swenson. Officials believe the African American baby girl is between 18 - 24 months old. Metro released a picture of the little girl, it is graphic, but they say showing it is the only way they can find who did this.
    Right now they don't know who she is or who left her body in a dumpster.

http://www.ktnv.com/global/story.asp?s=10513241
    Last edited by Cubby; 04-25-2010 at 03:14 AM.

Infant found dead in trash bin near Convention Center

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2009...ention-center/

http://www.lvrj.com/news/47761782.html

(snips)
    The girl, estimated as 18 to 24 months old, was found wearing a diaper and wrapped in a sheet.

By the time the small body was found by two homeless men rummaging in the trash, she had been dead for no longer than a day and possibly as little as a few hours, Lt. Lew Roberts said.

View full flier release by police

That poor, sweet baby girl. She really was beautiful.

Poor beautiful angel, what kind of monster could do this? I hope someone recognizes her and the evil monster can be arrested.
    Happy New Years

MadeaBecBec is offline "The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it."
    So tragic!! What is wrong with people?? How could someone do that to a baby?? The world is just getting more mad by the minute....
    Dear God, Send Jesus quickly!!!
    Never forget the three powerful resources you always have available to you: love, prayer, and forgiveness. H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Toddler found dead in dumpster

http://www.ktnv.com/Global/story.asp?S=10513241

Does contain picure of the deceased child. That is the only way they can figure out who did this. Horrible how people can be so cruel and throw her away like trash.

The baby's body was found about 4 p.m. Police said the baby wasn't a newborn but was less than 1 year old.

So is it 18-24 months or less than one year. I phoned the info line to see if a possible link with the Dallas amber alert and the guy told me she was 2-3 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLil View Post
    The baby's body was found about 4 p.m. Police said the baby wasn't a newborn but was less than 1 year old.

So is it 18-24 months or less than one year. I phoned the info line to see if a possible link with the Dallas amber alert and the guy told me she was 2-3 years old.
    Thank you so much for phoning that in. IMO, she doesn't look older than two. I even think she looks younger.

jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
    I ust wonder ho many times people kill their babies and dump them in dumpsters and no one finds them? This is so sad.

Police to hold 11:30 a.m. news conference about dead bady found in dumpster

LAS VEGAS REVIEW-JOURNAL
    Las Vegas police will hold a news conference at 11:30 a.m. at their Investigative Services Division building on Oakey near Decaur boulevards to discuss their investigation into the dead baby girl found Wednesday in a dumpster at an apartment complex on Sierra Vista Drive near Swenson Street.

The girl was dubbed “Baby Jane Vista Doe,” and estimated to be between the ages of 18 months to 24 months. She was found by homeless men. She was wearing a diaper and wrapped in a sheet.

http://www.lvrj.com/news/breaking_news/47809657.html

http://www.ktnv.com/Global/story.asp?S=10517626

Updated: June 11, 2009 01:51 PM CDT

...Police are looking for two suspects, Darrean Williams, the mother of the child and William Marshall who is believed to be the boyfriend.

Police say the child died of blunt force trauma.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2009...ead-trash-bin/

Jun. 11, 2009

Darrean Williams, 20, and William Marshall, 37, are being sought by police, Lt. Lew Roberts said during a news conference late this morning.

The cause of the toddler's death is homicide by blunt force trauma to the head, Roberts said.

"These are persons of interest," he said. "They are actively being sought."
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

Such a beautiful little girl. I hope they catch up with the suspects quickly

Thanks, Kat. Another fine mother with a loser boyfriend. I hope they find them soon. When the story was breaking yesterday it sounded as if LE already had a POI, but they were not actually saying that. If they were already on this track, hopefully these scumbags didn't get too far.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast