Anthonys want autopsy results sealed AND ALL Autopsy Updates

Should the Anthonys have a say about the autopsy results being sealed?

• Yes - they are justified and should have a say in it

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • No - they shouldn't have a say in it

Votes: 505 91.7%
  • Other

Votes: 11 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted they are justified only due to the fact I do not think this information needs to be out in the public at this time. We are talking about a 2 1/2 yo child here. Yes Casey is probably responsible for her daughters death but lets try this in the courtroom. And yes I do realize the FL sunshine laws require that everything that is released to the defense team is also privy to the media/public but some things I feel should just be kept sealed.

According to the motion, "As custodians to Caylee's remains and (as) her grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony are respectfully asking this court to restrict the release of the autopsy results."
Conway's motion said the release of the results would cause the family "great anguish."

The Anthonys acknowledge that the results will eventually be released during the trial, but object to them being released during discovery. They believe that releasing the results to the media will cause endless comments and speculation on TV and the Internet.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19724459/detail.html

Translation: They don't want the public to know the truth about what was done to Caylee. Plain and simple.

According to the motion, "As custodians to Caylee's remains and (as) her grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony are respectfully asking this court to restrict the release of the autopsy results."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19724459/detail.html

Translation: They don't want the public to know the truth about what was done to Caylee. Plain and simple.

everything the SA/LE does causes them "anguish"---they don't want anything released except their version.....

I think they lost the right to have a say in how the autopsy results are released the day they checked the memory of Caylee at the door. The moment they went on a crusade to prevent Casey from receiving any sort of punishment at all for the murder of her daughter is the day they put Casey's interests before Caylee's. I'm not entirely sure they have ever put Caylee's interests first. The only motive for this request is to benefit Casey and any other motive put forth by the Anthony's is nothing but pure rubbish.

I think they lost the right to have a say in how the autopsy results are released the day they checked the memory of Caylee at the door. The moment they went on a crusade to prevent Casey from receiving any sort of punishment at all for the murder of her daughter is the day they put Casey's interests before Caylee's. I'm not entirely sure they have ever put Caylee's interests first. The only motive for this request is to benefit Casey and any other motive put forth by the Anthony's is nothing but pure rubbish.

i totally agree with everything you posted.

When I hear or read the phrase "The Anthony's Want", I want to go POSTAL. They lost their right to "want" anything when they chose KC over innocent Caylee! IMHO

You can only hide under the cloak of "grieving grandparents" for so long. The majority of the public are on to their charade(s). Give it up.:hand:

The defense successfully fought a gag order early on . . .

I think the media will fight the motion

No, they should not have a say on the autopsy results. This is a murder trial, not a questionaire about Casey's coming out party. They could actually get charged for a crime concerning this murder. They should not be involved with any of the evidence in this case. They have already shown that they will cover up and tamper with evidence.

OK wow....perhaps I have lost my perspective, but I think they have a good case for having the results sealed.

Maybe I have just had enough with this case...TMI I guess. But nothing about this child's earthly remains has been given any respect...what will it hurt to give what's left a little dignity??

It seems to me that ANYTHING that even points to the truth,in what happened to Caylee is objected to by either the A's or JB.This release of info is all part of "discovery" and as such,should not even be a consideration for objection.It seems that the "anguish",would be the murder of Caylee,and just perhaps with the release of how she died might set off some light bulbs to someone to come forward with some honest information.To keep this info is a serious injustice to Caylee!!!

everything the SA/LE does causes them "anguish"---they don't want anything released except their version.....

--------
Yeah they do, they want Casey released. I truly feel that they know that Casey murdered Caylee but they really do not want her to have to pay for her crime. She never has paid for what she has done and the Anthonys really just want her to be released and they can all go about their lives as if Caylee never had lived.

OK wow....perhaps I have lost my perspective, but I think they have a good case for having the results sealed.

Maybe I have just had enough with this case...TMI I guess. But nothing about this child's earthly remains has been given any respect...what will it hurt to give what's left a little dignity??

I disagree. The autopsy results will be released. It's just a matter of when. The report will be made public at the trial. My problem with this request is not that it's being made but that it's the Anthony's making the request. Every move made by this family is a self serving one, and I'm tired of it. Not one person who shares the same blood as Caylee has stood up for her. They didn't do it when she was alive and they sure as hell aren't doing it now.

IMO, the Anthonys knew where Caylee's body was thrown out long before it was discovered by the meter man. It didn't seem to bother Cindy and George that her little body was lying there for months for the animals, insects and the elements to destroy.

I respect what you're saying, but I just don't buy the "grieving grandparents" excuse. I don't believe their intentions are to protect Caylee's memory or dignity for that matter. Their ulterior motive is to save Casey's arse because they feel guilty. Casey makes them feel guilty.

I voted NO! This is not Cindy's trial...it is Casey's remember Cindy. Again in my eyes she is trying to control everything as usual. Jose can asked for that..I'm not even sure how they can file this motion. I have never quite seen anything like this- this entire case is ridiculous...enough already.

I'm sure the Anthony's have already seen the autopsy results. Why will releasing them now cause greater "angush" than if they are realeased later at trial? There is already endless speculation and discussion of what happened to Caylee. I think having MORE facts would help people understand what really happened and end some of the speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni