View Poll Results: Should the Anthonys have a say about the autopsy results being sealed?

Voters
551. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - they are justified and should have a say in it

    35 6.35%
  • No - they shouldn't have a say in it

    505 91.65%
  • Other

    11 2.00%
Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
Results 626 to 650 of 925

Thread: Anthonys want autopsy results sealed AND ALL Autopsy Updates

  1. #626
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,485
    Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    IMO, old fractures could of showed up ..........proving earlier child abuse..........
    and it would make CA/GA look like bad grand parents........that they KNEW
    kc was NOT a good mother and HID the fact.............to me CA/GA want to save face or their butts not kc.......
    Since there were just bones, was there any need to xray them? I guess so huh?
    GA: "...I mean Im not a stupid guy...
    Det. Hussey: I think youre, I think youre a guy that knows a lot about a lot of things, George.
    (LE interview 8-4-08)


    "THE MAN OF THE HOUR"
    4/2/09 Jose B.
    "I'm Sorry??? What Law School did you go to Kathy???"

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MAMABEAR For This Useful Post:


  3. #627
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    STEELER COUNTRY!
    Posts
    24,629
    Quote Originally Posted by MAMABEAR View Post
    Since there were just bones, was there any need to xray them? I guess so huh?
    Yep, I think the 'bones' could "TELL" a story BIG time!
    Could tell 'dismembering', old and current fractures, maybe
    poison in system...........allot of 'evidence' and then there is the
    hair from skull...........
    IMO the autopsy reports will be very hard for anyone to take if there is trama more than we imagine. IMO the FAMILY wants to hide the 'evidence' once again.
    They say on TV trial won't start for a year. Maybe the A family thinks everything will .....GO AWAY.........
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:


  5. #628
    Caylee's precious remains will tell what she is unable to tell.
    Dismemberment after death.
    Burning after death.
    Freezing after death.
    Why do the A's not want the public to read the autopsy report. What is in it that is so horrific, that their lawyer, who really doesn't have a dog in this hunt, files a motion in this court to have it suppressed? By all acounts if it was damaging to the defense then JB should be doing the motion to suppress to protect his client, KC.
    So what's in the report?
    Was it enough to bring the DP back to the table?
    Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy jewelry and lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion, Every Day Is Special.

    In My Humble Opinion and I Reserve
    The Right To Change It As Often As Neccessary.

  6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Truthwillsetufree For This Useful Post:


  7. #629
    I think they should be sealed until the trial. Only because I don't want Casey appealing anything. She may complain she didn't get a fair trial. I can wait until the trial to find out what the results of the autopsy were. I'm willing to wait if it means that Casey has a fair trial. Yes, I believe she is guilty but, if she has a fair trial she has no reason to appeal the sentence.

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to brownflower For This Useful Post:


  9. #630
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,485
    If I looked at the reports, I wouldn't be able to understand it---would like to hear what all the rest say about them tho. It won't upset me to know what is in the report. I want to know and since the A's threw such a fit---makes me wanna know all of it.
    GA: "...I mean Im not a stupid guy...
    Det. Hussey: I think youre, I think youre a guy that knows a lot about a lot of things, George.
    (LE interview 8-4-08)


    "THE MAN OF THE HOUR"
    4/2/09 Jose B.
    "I'm Sorry??? What Law School did you go to Kathy???"

  10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MAMABEAR For This Useful Post:


  11. #631
    Quote Originally Posted by MAMABEAR View Post
    If I looked at the reports, I wouldn't be able to understand it---would like to hear what all the rest say about them tho. It won't upset me to know what is in the report. I want to know and since the A's threw such a fit---makes me wanna know all of it.
    It's interesting that on the CBS show CA and GA did not state that Casey was innocent, like they've done in the past. There has to be something in that report that is very damaging to Casey. But, like you said, I wouldn't understand half the jargon either. It would be helpful to hear what sleuthers have to say. But, I'm willing to wait.

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to brownflower For This Useful Post:


  13. #632
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    12,447
    Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    IMO, old fractures could of showed up ..........proving earlier child abuse..........
    and it would make CA/GA look like bad grand parents........that they KNEW
    kc was NOT a good mother and HID the fact.............to me CA/GA want to save face or their butts not kc.......
    If there's evidence of old fractures, no one knows who could have inflicted a blow hard enough to cause a fracture.

    We've seen Casey's temper on the jailhouse visit video where she get angry saying no one will let her speak.

    We've see Cindy and George in action - wielding a baseball bat and a hammer, and we've see their quick temper.

    If there's evidence of abuse, it could have been any of the family.
    My posts are my opinion..........



  14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Leila For This Useful Post:


  15. #633
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    3,393
    Everything CA and GA and BC did or did not say on GMA - and the Motion is being orchestrated by AL. Everything that is said, and every motion filed between now and the trial is planned. I believe that CA has the same motives/reasons/beliefs that she had the day the smell of decomp in the car turned into the smell of pizza. IMO it's all a ploy...after the GMA show I've noticed that there is more sympathy for the Anthony's. If the Anthony's can appear more vulnerable, the public will be more sympathetic to them and in turn this will benefit KC. Take all monsters out of the equation. Humanize everyone - humans make mistakes...humans have accidents. I said it before and say it again AL is working overtime.
    IMO
    ...the humble opinion of Jo Schmo...0 number of Days Jury Deliberated for Caylee

  16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to okiedokietoo For This Useful Post:


  17. #634
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    19,768
    Quote Originally Posted by okiedokietoo View Post
    Everything CA and GA and BC did or did not say on GMA - and the Motion is being orchestrated by AL. Everything that is said, and every motion filed between now and the trial is planned. I believe that CA has the same motives/reasons/beliefs that she had the day the smell of decomp in the car turned into the smell of pizza. IMO it's all a ploy...after the GMA show I've noticed that there is more sympathy for the Anthony's. If the Anthony's can appear more vulnerable, the public will be more sympathetic to them and in turn this will benefit KC. Take all monsters out of the equation. Humanize everyone - humans make mistakes...humans have accidents. I said it before and say it again AL is working overtime.
    IMO
    Definitely orchestrated. I try not to be so cynical, but something tells me everything isn't as it appears to be.

  18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:


  19. #635
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Southeast US
    Posts
    2,256
    Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    If there's evidence of old fractures, no one knows who could have inflicted a blow hard enough to cause a fracture.

    We've seen Casey's temper on the jailhouse visit video where she get angry saying no one will let her speak.

    We've see Cindy and George in action - wielding a baseball bat and a hammer, and we've see their quick temper.

    If there's evidence of abuse, it could have been any of the family.
    But, old fractures would be classified as antemortem (before death) trauma to the bones and the ME already stated that there was no evidence of this. What remains to be commented on by the ME is perimortem (at or near the time of death) and postmortem (after death) trauma to the bones.

    Since the latter were never commented on in the ME's press conference there's a chance that the report could include evidence concerning these types of bone trauma.

    Antemortem bone trauma is differentiated from the other types by evidence of healing having occurred, as in prior abuse. If trauma was found to be peri- or postmortem it is due to the lack evidence showing that healing has taken place. Further criteria differentiate peri from postmortem trauma.

    A hypothetical situation could be that KC struck out at Caylee in a rage causing broken bones and massive internal hemmorhage. She died very quickly and the bones would show no evidence of healing. The ME couldn't rule the cause of death to be a broken rib or a broken ulna nor could she state that the cause of death was internal hemmorhage because she didn't have tissue with which to conclude this. She could, however, find perimortem trauma to bones. This, along with the duct tape placement would be enough for her to be confident in ruling the death a homicide.

    She may even be able to give her opinion that the bones that were broken resulted from a force so great that trauma to other areas was likely and may have caused death. For instance, children rarely break a rib because they are very pliable. Most cases of broken ribs in children are the result of child abuse or mva. For a child to present with multiple broken ribs, major blunt force trauma to the chest wall would have to occur. This type of injury could result in any number of fatal injuries. KC wouldn't have a chance if the ME found multiple ribs with perimortem trauma. Nothing short of a massive blow could cause this.

    Sorry to ramble but, since the As have tried to block the release of this autopsy I've thought of all kinds of things it could include. Until the ME rules out peri or post mortem trauma to the bones there are many possibilities. Something in that report has them very worried.



  20. #636
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    3,393
    Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    Definitely orchestrated. I try not to be so cynical, but something tells me everything isn't as it appears to be.
    I realize that I come across as being cynical but what I wrote was coming from a legal pov. My mother worked in the courthouse for a judge for years. And in the DA's office also. I met defense attorneys and district attorneys. And I watched a lot of trials. I watched a DA cry during his closing at a Murder trial, after the trial I heard him joke about how good he was at the crying...he was successful the defendant was found guilty by the jury. This is a high stakes, for lack of a better word "game" right now. A Death Penalty Murder Case. As far as cases go, it doesn't get more serious that this. CA and GA and KC's Attorneys are all working toward a collective goal, to get the DP dropped and KC to be found innocent...2nd agenda is no DP and lwop.

    Damage control - GMA appearance and the softening of CA
    Motions - file 'em, one will stick and good to postpone damaging info and really good if you can get someone outside of Defense Team to file - smart move and I truly believe that JB AL and BC decided on this being filed by the Anthony's.

    Our legal system isn't perfect but it is all we have. Perry Mason was not a real person. There are innocent people in prison and guilty people not in prison. Some of what we all have read from the released evidence due to Florida's Sunshine Law will never be known to jurors. So if the worst of the worst evidence is not released to the public before trial and the trial be put off for another year or so, the lack of new "bombshells" and the Anthony's fade out of sight...would be very very good for KC's Defense.
    Last edited by okiedokietoo; 06-18-2009 at 02:55 AM. Reason: b'cause
    ...the humble opinion of Jo Schmo...0 number of Days Jury Deliberated for Caylee

  21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to okiedokietoo For This Useful Post:


  22. #637
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,632
    Sorry if I missed this, but when will this Motion be heard by the court. I know the media has a say to argue it.

    TIA


    "There are two kinds of fools: those who can't change their opinions, and those who won't" ..... Josh Billings

  23. #638
    I don't know if this has been discussed here. Don't have time to read the entire thread...

    This is an except from a book in the Google Books database.

    Casarett and Doull's toxicology By Louis J. Casarett, Curtis D. page 1094

    "On occasion, toxicologic analysis is requested for cases of burned, exhumed, and skeletal remains. In such instances, it is necessary to analyze unusual specimens such as bone marrow, hair, skeletal muscle, viterous humor, and even maggots (Inoue, 1992).

    Numerous drugs have been successfully identified in bone marrow and bone washings from skeletal remains even after decompsition and bural (Benko, 1985).

    Similary the vitreous humor of the eye is isolated and sequestered from putrefaction, charring, and trauma; thus, it is a useful specimen for the detection of most drugs, anion, and even volatile poisons such as alcohols, ketones, and glycols (Coe, 1993).

    Hair anallysis is a rapidly growing technique in forensic toxicology. Recently, numerous therapeutic agents such as antibiotics and antipsychotic drugs as well as drugs subject to abuse (morphine, phencyclidine, and cocaine) have been identified in hair (Tagliro, 1993)...
    In severely decomposed bodies, the absence of blood and/or the scarcity of solid tissues suitale for analysis have led to the collection and testing of maggots (fly larvae) feeding on the body (Pounder, 1991)."

  24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to brownflower For This Useful Post:


  25. #639
    Quote Originally Posted by okiedokietoo View Post
    I realize that I come across as being cynical but what I wrote was coming from a legal pov. My mother worked in the courthouse for a judge for years. And in the DA's office also. I met defense attorneys and district attorneys. And I watched a lot of trials. I watched a DA cry during his closing at a Murder trial, after the trial I heard him joke about how good he was at the crying...he was successful the defendant was found guilty by the jury. This is a high stakes, for lack of a better word "game" right now. A Death Penalty Murder Case. As far as cases go, it doesn't get more serious that this. CA and GA and KC's Attorneys are all working toward a collective goal, to get the DP dropped and KC to be found innocent...2nd agenda is no DP and lwop.

    Damage control - GMA appearance and the softening of CA
    Motions - file 'em, one will stick and good to postpone damaging info and really good if you can get someone outside of Defense Team to file - smart move and I truly believe that JB AL and BC decided on this being filed by the Anthony's.

    Our legal system isn't perfect but it is all we have. Perry Mason was not a real person. There are innocent people in prison and guilty people not in prison. Some of what we all have read from the released evidence due to Florida's Sunshine Law will never be known to jurors. So if the worst of the worst evidence is not released to the public before trial and the trial be put off for another year or so, the lack of new "bombshells" and the Anthony's fade out of sight...would be very very good for KC's Defense.
    IMO the KC defense is wasting their time. Living in Canada, there are several people here who know nothing of this trial. When I start to describe what happened to someone who has never heard of Casey and Caylee, I get stopped after I state that it took 31 days for Caylee to be reported missing by the grandmother. First thing they say, "Stop right there! A child is kidnapped by her nanny and her mother doesn't report it? And she doesn't tell anyone? And the only way that it gets reported is that the child's grandmother has to track down the mother and confront her as to the whereabouts of her granddaughter which is 31 days later? That doesn't make any sense!"

    My Canadian friends are convinced the mother killed the child and was trying to disappear.

    I don't even mention that she was not cooperative with the cops or the dumped car, or the non-existent nanny or her ugly coping (partying after her child is "kidnapped")

    I get the same reaction time and time again. Two years from now, three years from now, the facts are the facts and time cannot erase them.


  26. #640
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Fort Myers, FL
    Posts
    466
    Quote Originally Posted by reeseeva View Post
    Sorry if I missed this, but when will this Motion be heard by the court. I know the media has a say to argue it.

    TIA
    http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...the-story.html



    HEY HAL..

    HAS THE ORLANDO SENTINEL FILED A MOTION YET TO RELEASE 1) THE AUTOPSY RESULTS AND 2) JAIL VIDEO?

    IF SO, WHEN WILL THE HEARING TAKE PLACE..

    THANKS IVOIRE

    HAL'S NOTE: A colleague says we have filed the motion, but no hearing has been set.

    P


    Not the greatest source, but it was some sort of verification that a motion has been filed.

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ClockWatcher For This Useful Post:


  28. #641
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Northeastern US
    Posts
    1,777

    Judge To Decide On Release Of Caylee's Autopsy

    From WESH:

    In the case against Casey Anthony, now that the judge has ordered sealed that controversial jail video, the next legal battle looming is over Caylee Anthony's autopsy report.

    Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland is scheduled to hear the motion at 11 a.m. Friday in the Orange County Courthouse. He has issued a temporary stay of the autopsy report's release until that hearing.

  29. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to JWG For This Useful Post:


  30. #642
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    the Plains & Jordan-Hare stadium
    Posts
    14,208
    JWG posted an update in the Today's Current News thread.

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to beach For This Useful Post:


  32. #643
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,579
    JWG posted this on news thread

    Judge To Decide On Release Of Caylee's Autopsy

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    From WESH:

    In the case against Casey Anthony, now that the judge has ordered sealed that controversial jail video, the next legal battle looming is over Caylee Anthony's autopsy report.

    Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland is scheduled to hear the motion at 11 a.m. Friday in the Orange County Courthouse. He has issued a temporary stay of the autopsy report's release until that hearing.


    .
    ---------


    Best Friends Animal Society

    A better world through kindness to animals

    [I]Please help BestFriends help us.

    https://www.bestfriends.org/donate/index.cfm?

  33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tiki For This Useful Post:


  34. #644
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Fort Myers, FL
    Posts
    466
    Sweet! Friday at 11am. Keeping my finger's crossed we get to see the report.

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to ClockWatcher For This Useful Post:


  36. #645
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    69
    Who will be at the motions hearing? Obviously Cand G and BC since it was their filing. But will CA and her team of lawyers be present as well?

  37. The Following User Says Thank You to Angel Lady For This Useful Post:


  38. #646
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by brownflower View Post
    I think they should be sealed until the trial. Only because I don't want Casey appealing anything. She may complain she didn't get a fair trial. I can wait until the trial to find out what the results of the autopsy were. I'm willing to wait if it means that Casey has a fair trial. Yes, I believe she is guilty but, if she has a fair trial she has no reason to appeal the sentence.

    I agree with your sentiments, I certainly don't want any grounds for appeals upon a guilty verdict (hopefully). However, it is not Casey's dream team defense who have objected to the release of the autopsy reports. Apparently, they don't feel a need to block their release in their quest for a fair and impartial jury and trial. It is the Anthony's who have, through their attorney, requested the report not be released. That, at least to me, makes it a big difference. If there is nothing the defense feels is damning, then why shouldn't the public have the right to know, as the Sunshine Laws allow? Just because the Anthony's don't want the public to know that info????
    Last edited by MysticOne; 06-18-2009 at 12:35 PM. Reason: additonal though

  39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MysticOne For This Useful Post:


  40. #647
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Posts
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel Lady View Post
    Who will be at the motions hearing? Obviously Cand G and BC since it was their filing. But will CA and her team of lawyers be present as well?
    Angel - The Sentinel has reported that they will have counsel there, but that Casey will not be in court -- not sure about JB, AL et al
    Ask not for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee

  41. The Following User Says Thank You to 2goaliemom For This Useful Post:


  42. #648
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Poconos, PA
    Posts
    1,876
    Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    IMO, old fractures could of showed up ..........proving earlier child abuse..........
    and it would make CA/GA look like bad grand parents........that they KNEW
    kc was NOT a good mother and HID the fact.............to me CA/GA want to save face or their butts not kc.......
    Exactly! And I don't know how it's done in Florida but, in Pennsylvania, if anyone knows abuse is happening and doesn't report it to the authorities, they will be charged as well.

  43. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cloud9 For This Useful Post:


  44. #649
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    525
    Question-if the judge allows the AR to be made public, will it be made public on Friday? We already know it has been available since Friday just temporarily sealed. I hope so b/c for some reason I feel that if the judge rules in favor of the OS, JB will then file a motion to keep it sealed.

  45. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to trixi491 For This Useful Post:


  46. #650
    Does anyone have a link to directly download the PDF file? I can't seem to get it to load on any of the links I've tried. TIA.

    What I'm looking for is BC's basis for filing this motion, that is, what legal standing he's saying (if he's saying) the As have to block release of the autopsy report. It doesn't seem to me they have any from my understanding.

    TIA

  47. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:


Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-13-2008, 12:44 AM
  2. Maria Lauterbach and Baby's Autopsy Results
    By SeriouslySearching in forum The Murder of Maria Lauterbach - pregnant Marine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-25-2008, 11:23 AM
  3. Autopsy
    By close_enough in forum Michelle Young
    Replies: 620
    Last Post: 02-10-2007, 03:37 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •