633 users online (77 members and 556 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Where is Haleigh

Voters
227. You may not vote on this poll
  • Alive and safe

26 11.45%
  • Alive but not safe

2 0.88%
  • In heaven

155 68.28%
  • Don't know

44 19.38%

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    deep in the countryside of northern Alabama

Where is Haleigh

After reading here today I realized that I might be pretty alone in my thinking. I decided to post a poll to find out.

Where is Haleigh?

1. Alive and safe?
    2. In Heaven with all of those gone before her?
    3. Alive, but not safe at all.
    The depths of which we are able to love will be measured by the depths we are able to love ourselves....et

There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must NEVER be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

I just wanted to add that I know it might not be a pleasant thought, but I ask this question with utmost respect of Haleigh and those that love her dearly.
    The depths of which we are able to love will be measured by the depths we are able to love ourselves....et

There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must NEVER be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Would it be possible to change to poll to include combinations of the choices for those who are on the fence ? Like #1 or #2, #2 or #3, #1 or #3 ...

Quote Originally Posted by Shaymus at The Rock View Post
    Would it be possible to change to poll to include combinations of the choices for those who are on the fence ? Like #1 or #2, #2 or #3, #1 or #3 ...
    I am not sure how to do that, I guess I overlooked the fact that there are possibly some that are "on the fence". I will try to make an option for on the fence, I'm sorry you were overlooked.

Quote Originally Posted by elle1919 View Post
    I am not sure how to do that, I guess I overlooked the fact that there are possibly some that are "on the fence". I will try to make an option for on the fence, I'm sorry you were overlooked.

I don't feel overlooked, elle. I'm about 95% leaning one way, but want to cling to a tiny bit of hope.

okay, lol....maybe someone wiser could school me on how to change the poll to give the members who are on the fence an option. Sorry, Shay I tried.

I voted for in heaven with all the angels to have gone before her. I wish that is not how i felt. beautiful little girl! so sad, so sad!!!!! IMO
    If it doesn't make sense, it is a LIE ........Judge Judy

okay, lol....maybe someone wiser could school me on how to change the poll to give the members who are on the fence an option. Sorry, Shay I tried.
    Elle: good poll! i am not wiser, but maybe since there are only about 4 maybe 5 now votes, maybe you can delete the whole thread and try again? IDK what goes into creating them, or how hard it is, but just a thought!
    If it doesn't make sense, it is a LIE ........Judge Judy

No prob 95% is probably close enuff ! Thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by lil momma View Post
    Elle: good poll! i am not wiser, but maybe since there are only about 4 maybe 5 now votes, maybe you can delete the whole thread and try again? IDK what goes into creating them, or how hard it is, but just a thought!
    Naw, I have been reading on these threads since before Haleigh went missing and a lot of members are offline right now, a lot that clearly have an input on this subject. I have been catching up on my reading all day and have seen a lot of posts on the theories thread and such that Haleigh is thought to be alive by LE. I was just wondering what people really thought and felt in their hearts.

I will leave the poll open so people who only get to pop in now and again have a chance to answer the poll. Thank you to everyone who has already.

Quote Originally Posted by lil momma View Post
    I voted for in heaven with all the angels to have gone before her. I wish that is not how i felt. beautiful little girl! so sad, so sad!!!!! IMO

lil momma.Unfortunately, thats what I believe and feel also.

I don't know where she is, but I wish she was here with me waiting for the 3 little kiddle grand kids to get here. It's their mom and dads 5th anniversary and we are watching the little ones while they go out.

I hope there is some resolution to this sad story soon.
    Bless the beasts and the children
    For in this world they have no voice,
    They have no choice.

Iíve gone to look for myself. If I should return before I get back, keep me here.
    كلي

I voted that her sweet soul is in heaven and has been since the night of the 911 call.

Of course I respect that others may be of a different opinion.

I just believe what I voted with my mind and heart.

Bless you Haleigh. I still think of you often and pray for your story to be told.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

I honesty don't know. I was 100% sure for 4 months she was dead, now I am trying to look back and see why LE is stating it as an abduction. So for now, I want to be hopeful and say alive, but it is unlikely after all this time.

I understand why some feel Haleigh is no longer with us, but it is heartbreaking to see it in print that large percentage that feel that way. I still believe Haleigh is alive, and I am praying so hard that she is home in time for fathers day!

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast