2009.06.11 ISSUES: w/JVM

Status
Not open for further replies.

jnTexas

Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
Reaction score
Jane is on now.
She is suppose to talk about Haleigh Cummings. She ust finished on the Haylee Donathan case.

JVM

Possible break in the case.

Art Harris:

A parent over heard Misty at the bus stop saying something about buying bad drugs. that they were never buying from them again. Also saw her slap one of the nephews.

thats basically it.

I was all excited for nothing. Art Harris is hard to believe

Art also stated that the bloody hands that Ron had that night came from him punching the door and the blood found on the door matched Ron's so Art said that is the mystery behind the bloody hands.

Wonder if forensics can determined how long the blood was on door... like if it happened before or after HaLeigh supposely went missing?

That was a waste a huge waste:) Reminds me of all that noise they made about the picture of Haleigh that turned out to be her falling on the play ground. Where's Haleigh?

It was also stated that Misty went back to RC on Sunday night...

That was a waste a huge waste:) Reminds me of all that noise they made about the picture of Haleigh that turned out to be her falling on the play ground. Where's Haleigh?

I really hope the truth about that picture comes out some day ... one way or the other. Opinions one way or another mean zilch to me. I want to know.

Say what you will, JVM and Art are keeping this case in the news. And I think that is a good thing. Every tidbit that comes out may just put more pressure on the people involved in the drugs and what may have happened.

Stormy that is what I thought he was hinting at too but on his website he has the story up and he is saying no. www.artharris.com

I really hope the truth about that picture comes out some day ... one way or the other. Opinions one way or another mean zilch to me. I want to know.

I dont see the truth coming out especially if it isnt news worthy.

I dont see the truth coming out especially if it isnt news worthy.

guess maybe then Misty needs to get her story straight and so do the rest of the Cummings, if they would I can bet LE would be alot closer in finding HaLeigh...

thanks peliman and courious for the info...

Art also stated that the bloody hands that Ron had that night came from him punching the door and the blood found on the door matched Ron's so Art said that is the mystery behind the bloody hands.

Oh, I thought the cut up hands were from the landscape work he had done for his mother and grandmother the weekend before HaLeigh went missing...or maybe it was from punching his car in frustration like a neighbor said. Lots of possible reasons for those hands to have been marked up, I guess.

Please keep in mind, many things AH reports come from his sources/hearsay and have not been substantiated by LE.

IF, some of his allegations are true we'll be hearing from LE if it has anything to do with the disappearance of Haleigh.

ETA: This thread is to discuss JVM's show and what was said on her show, not what is at AH's blog site.

I thought Art Harris was on JVM, is he not? I have no tv right now....and I kinda like it that way :) Thanks everyone for the play by play, as short as it prolly is. HaLeigh's not getting much air time anymore. :(

Don't you just hate it when the headlines on JVM state that "new evidence" will help solve the case of Haleigh Cummings disappearance, then all you get is that Ron's blood is on the back door because he said that he hit it with his fist???????????????????????????? :banghead:

Yes, Art was on JVM tonight and he put up the same information on his website for those that missed that show.

So Ron C told one person his hands were all marked up the morning after his daughter went missing because he had hit his car in frustration and he told LE that he had hit a door in frustration. Do we think hit both of them, in frustration ? Was anything else hit ?

What happened to the explanation about working on trees without gloves on ? I'm so confused. :confused:

I thought Art Harris was on JVM, is he not? I have no tv right now....and I kinda like it that way :) Thanks everyone for the play by play, as short as it prolly is. HaLeigh's not getting much air time anymore. :(

Oh yes, it was so sad yesterday when nothing was made about the 4 month anniversary. She's too sweet of a little girl to let her story just fade away - IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth