View Poll Results: Who Killed Jon Benet Ramsey? POLL

Voters
1067. You may not vote on this poll
  • John

    86 8.06%
  • Patsy

    429 40.21%
  • Burke

    199 18.65%
  • An Intruder, (anyone including someone known to them)

    353 33.08%
Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 921
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    230
    Quote Originally Posted by sissi
    I noticed within the poll stats,there are 32 people who believe Jonbenet was killed by an intruder, yet few offer their opinions on their favorite suspects. Does this mean there are 32 people who are intimidated by the majority on this forum, or does this mean "ya have a feeling" but no thoughts on a particular perp.

    There are many coincidences surrounding a few families, would anyone like to discuss some of the following ?

    Someone connected to the Whites?
    Someone connected to the Pughs?
    Someone connected to the McReynolds?
    Someone connected to the Barnhills?
    The photographer?

    If one were to state who they thought might be responsible other than a Ramsey, we would be lynched here on this board or they would close the thread altogether. Sometimes it is best to leave it alone and not give a specific name. My gut feeling is that you and I both are thinking the same person.


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to twizzler333 For This Useful Post:


  3. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    230
    Why don't we just have a seance and ask JonBenet ourselves? just kidding.....


  4. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    2,199
    It boils my blood when Ramsey supporters use some form of the word "lynch" to insult anyone who thinks one of the Ramseys killed JonBenet.


  5. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    230
    Forgive me. I was being unkind, but it feels that way sometimes. I am truly sorry.


  6. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    350
    I'll gladly state my opinion of an intruder -

    Santa McReynolds and Wife....if there was an intruder, they are top of my list! Too many coincidences; Santa knew the house; JonBenet said she was expecting a visit from Santa after Christmas; Wife was a film critic - the experience with their own daugher; the play Wifey wrote, etc. Did Charles Kuralt really have an interview set-up for the Ramseys (as that is the reason Patsy threw the party on the 23rd?!)

    A "pre-planned" trip to Spain (do they have extradition there?)

    Also, the "heart" on JonBenet's hand - Christmas and/or Santa is always in the "heart" according to Santa and JonBenet's little saying...

    I've been shot down because there were no Santa beard traces - or because of his health. I don't think either excludes them.

    The handwriting examples had eliminations because of alibis. They only alibied each other. I don't know if their handwriting was even considered - but they sure had the opportunity to copy Patsy's.

    However, I probably wasn't one of the 32 who picked "intruder" because I don't know who killed her - but I do whole-heartedly believe JonBenet knew her killer - and knew her killer well.
    IMO -


  7. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,629
    I am confused here I thought that she was sexually abused, are you saying that a 9 yr old was sexually abusing her?


  8. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,053
    Quote Originally Posted by TisHerself
    I am confused here I thought that she was sexually abused, are you saying that a 9 yr old was sexually abusing her?
    TisHerself,

    IMO, that's the direction the evidence is pointing.

    JonBenet often slept with Burke; she had acute injuries (same night as the murder) and chronic injuries (2 or 3 days prior to the murder) to the vagina; both the acute and the chronic injuries were to the same 7 o'clock position to the vagina; only a family member would have successive opportunities to get to JonBenet on any day of the week; the hymenal opening was twice the size it should have been; and the medical experts concluded that the abuse was not from the penis of an adult but was either digital or "otherwise".

    JMO


  9. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,629
    Ok so if that was the case and it was Burke, and he was doing it before the night she was murdered. Why did she not tell her mother? or you think she was scared? If it was Burke and he was doing that at 9yrs old they have a sick kid there and he will do something like that to someone else.


  10. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    maryland
    Posts
    1,832
    Quote Originally Posted by TLynn
    I'll gladly state my opinion of an intruder -

    Santa McReynolds and Wife....if there was an intruder, they are top of my list! Too many coincidences; Santa knew the house; JonBenet said she was expecting a visit from Santa after Christmas; Wife was a film critic - the experience with their own daugher; the play Wifey wrote, etc. Did Charles Kuralt really have an interview set-up for the Ramseys (as that is the reason Patsy threw the party on the 23rd?!)

    A "pre-planned" trip to Spain (do they have extradition there?)

    Also, the "heart" on JonBenet's hand - Christmas and/or Santa is always in the "heart" according to Santa and JonBenet's little saying...

    I've been shot down because there were no Santa beard traces - or because of his health. I don't think either excludes them.

    The handwriting examples had eliminations because of alibis. They only alibied each other. I don't know if their handwriting was even considered - but they sure had the opportunity to copy Patsy's.

    However, I probably wasn't one of the 32 who picked "intruder" because I don't know who killed her - but I do whole-heartedly believe JonBenet knew her killer - and knew her killer well.
    I believe it would be VERY important if the BPD didn't find any Santa hairs,after all he was in the home on the 23rd,and there was no "clean up" according to LHP after the party. Does this mean, his red fibers and his white hairs were dismissed as evidence BECAUSE of his visit on the 23rd.?
    Did they also alibi their felon/mentally disturbed son,who had been to the home to deliver gingerbread houses?


  11. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    maryland
    Posts
    1,832
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCrab
    TisHerself,

    IMO, that's the direction the evidence is pointing.

    JonBenet often slept with Burke; she had acute injuries (same night as the murder) and chronic injuries (2 or 3 days prior to the murder) to the vagina; both the acute and the chronic injuries were to the same 7 o'clock position to the vagina; only a family member would have successive opportunities to get to JonBenet on any day of the week; the hymenal opening was twice the size it should have been; and the medical experts concluded that the abuse was not from the penis of an adult but was either digital or "otherwise".

    JMO
    As Lee indicates in his new book,"even among his associates there is no agreement in the matter of previous abuse".
    There was NO prior injury! There were ACUTE injuries! There was a degree of inflammation suggesting any myriad of causes,including what is often seen in children who wet the bed. However ,because this level of chronic inflammation has been seen in children who masturbate as well as in children who have been molested there is always the possibility of molestation.


  12. #41
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    2,199
    What a remarkable cooincidence that the acute injury and the area of chronic inflammation were in the same place.

    imo


  13. #42
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    230
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy
    What a remarkable cooincidence that the acute injury and the area of chronic inflammation were in the same place.

    imo
    How big do you think that area is? Not impossible or unlikely at all. The chronic inflammation IMO came from her chronic UTIs, which is not uncommon at all in children, especially little girls. I see it everyday.


  14. #43
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,053
    Quote Originally Posted by twizzler333
    How big do you think that area is? Not impossible or unlikely at all. The chronic inflammation IMO came from her chronic UTIs, which is not uncommon at all in children, especially little girls. I see it everyday.

    Twizzler,

    JonBenet did indeed have chronic (old) injuries to the vagina. From the autopsy report:

    "Vaginal Mucosa: All of the sections contain vascular congestion and focal interstitial chronic inflamation. The smallest piece of tissue, from the 7:00 position of the vaginal wall/hymen, contains epithelial erosion with underlying capiillary congestion. A small number of red blood cells is present on the eroded surface, as is birefringent foreign material. Acute inflammatory infiltrate is not seen."

    IOW, the chronic inflamation on the lining of the vagina at the 7:00 position was eroded (worn away over a period of time) and there were no white corpuscles at that location (which rush to scene of an injury unless the injury is old).

    JMO


  15. #44
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,053
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCrab
    Twizzler,

    JonBenet did indeed have chronic (old) injuries to the vagina. From the autopsy report:

    "Vaginal Mucosa: All of the sections contain vascular congestion and focal interstitial chronic inflamation. The smallest piece of tissue, from the 7:00 position of the vaginal wall/hymen, contains epithelial erosion with underlying capiillary congestion. A small number of red blood cells is present on the eroded surface, as is birefringent foreign material. Acute inflammatory infiltrate is not seen."

    IOW, the chronic inflamation on the lining of the vagina at the 7:00 position was eroded (worn away over a period of time) and there were no white corpuscles at that location (which rush to scene of an injury unless the injury is old).

    JMO

    Twizzler,

    In addition to the above information in re' to chronic sexual abuse as reported in the autopsy report, I'd like to add this from the 1998 interviews:

    "TOM HANEY: "Okay. Ms. Ramsey, are you aware that there had been prior vaginal intrusion on JonBenet?"

    PATSY RAMSEY: "No, I am not. Prior to the night she was killed?"

    TOM HANEY: "Correct."

    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

    TOM HANEY: "And based on the reliable medical information that we have at this point, that is a fact."

    PATSY RAMSEY: "Now when you say violated, what are you - what are you telling me here?"

    TOM HANEY: "That there was some prior vaginal intrusion that something - something was inserted."

    PATSY RAMSEY: "Prior to this night that she was assaulted?"

    TOM HANEY: "That's the - "

    PATSY RAMSEY: "... I am - I am - I don't - I am shocked."

    JMO


  16. #45
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    350
    Good point, Sissi - re: Santa's trace and/or fiber.

    Ya'all know, Santa was at that party too in regard to the "sexual abuse."

    Did JonBenet "sit on Santa's lap...?"
    IMO -


Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •