2009.6.11 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

countzero

self timeout
Reaction score
NG is covering Caylee now. I hope someone is recording this.

NG gave a teaser, saying KC might be creating an insanity defense behind bars.

In the intro there is talk of "sources" from the jail saying Casey is acting oddly, possibly to set up an insanity defense. "Blood-curdling screams," "nightmares" are mentioned.

is she covering Caylee for the entire show?

No. Now she's talking about the case in Ohio with the 3 year-old and the mother and the sex offender. Will probably talk about the case in the second half-hour.

I know in Ohio they need to show the D was "insane" at the time of offense, so if she is acting oddly now that would not count as insane at the time of murder.

8:40 now in the break. Seems she will only have maybe five minutes worth of update on KC, if that.

Just a thought here, but if Casey is now giving forth blood curling screams wouldn't it be rather obvious that her new attorney has perhaps instructed her to act like she is mentally impaired?????????????

Just a thought here, but if Casey is now giving forth blood curling screams wouldn't it be rather obvious that her new attorney has perhaps instructed her to act like she is mentally impaired?????????????

Can it get any more bizarre! Nuts just absolutely-freakin'-nuts! She's not crazy, she's evil!

Oh good grief, its a rumor from NE telling about an un-named source telling of KC erratic behavior.

Wants trial move to Miami so she can tan on the beach when its done.

SM on the recent motion.

She thinks NG will be screaming Bomb Shell many times over when we see that report, which she thinks we will.

Well, that wasn't much. All I got from it that we don't know is Casey wants the trial moved to Miami so she can lay on the beach when it's over. Good luck with that, Casey! :D

In the intro there is talk of "sources" from the jail saying Casey is acting oddly, possibly to set up an insanity defense. "Blood-curdling screams," "nightmares" are mentioned.

Given what KC did to Caylee and dealing with the decomp of her daughter ..... I'd be having nightmares and blood curdling screams. This is consistent with what TL reported, night sweats, nightmares and, crying.

I think KC shrugs it off at times but she succumbs when she is feeling low or depressed in jail -- it must be torture. That's why LWOP works, let her suffer with this the rest of her days.

That certainly was a "bust" teaser at the opening of the show.

GA back on, depo showing, talking about objections to "remains".

Transparent pathetic attempt to show she cares for her daughter, says the therapist of this rumor.

Well, that wasn't much. All I got from it that we don't know is Casey wants the trial moved to Miami so she can lay on the beach when it's over. Good luck with that, Casey! :D

Oh that's rich, hahahahahaha. The only outside she will see is the exercise yard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021